Football 2014 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Belgium is slepping or what? Algeria is playing much better, defending very well and being more efficient in the attack when it has the ball. Belgium was just too slow most of the time, passing the ball without will and barely entering Algerian area. Belgian soccer is disappoiting so far.
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Belgium is slepping or what? Algeria is playing much better, defending very well and being more efficient in the attack when it has the ball. Belgium was just too slow most of the time, passing the ball without will and barely entering Algerian area. Belgian soccer is disappoiting so far.
Isn't this exactly like Croatia vs Brazil tho?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Isn't this exactly like Croatia vs Brazil tho?
Except this time Algeria might actually win.
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Mertens for Chadli. A little speed.
To quote the Belgian speaker on national television: "MOVE YOURSELVES, IT S A WORLD CUP".

And he just added: "Playing slower won't be possible anyway"
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
How many penalties have been given already in this world cup? XD
Anyway I must say that Algeria is playing better, so if the Belgium wants to wind or at least go for a draw, it will have to wake up.
As for Brazil, I think it will won tonight, but still, this world cup so far has reserved a lot of surprises, so anything is possible. :)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
How many penalties have been given already in this world cup? XD
With this one, 6. Brazil, Spain, Uruguay, France, Germany. 2 of them had a comeback from the other team, 2 of them started what ended up being a one-sided match, the other one was a robbery.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

...let the comeback begin

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

As expected :arf
 

Saintz0r

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Two beautiful goals by Belgium
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Belgium improved in the 2nd half, principally when Fellaini entered in the match (I liked how he played btw). However, suffer to win Algeria is kinda worrying. I hope it was just debut pressure. More speed is indispensable.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Noobs guess - BRAZIL - MEXICO 2:0 /2:1 ... I have made a bet with one guy so Brazil win ! Vai Brasil! Vai Brasil! :x3
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Noobs guess - BRAZIL - MEXICO 2:0 /2:1 ... I have made a bet with one guy so Brazil win ! Vai Brasil! Vai Brasil! :x3
I bet 2x0 Brazil. :nod
You can learn our shout, it is for Brazilian, but you can shout as well: "Eu sou brasileiro com muito orgulho e com muito amor". :zomg
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Most of Belgium was pretty bad today. The nerves were a worry, but KDB was the main creator (the cross to Fellaini and the tackle/pass forward for Mertens' goal) today, as he usually is.
 

Saintz0r

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Just heard that Coentrão is out for 2-3 weeks. Awful news to Portugal fans


Yeah, I guessed 2x0 for us too
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I bet 2x0 Brazil. :nod
You can learn our shout, it is for Brazilian, but you can shout as well: "Eu sou brasileiro com muito orgulho e com muito amor". :zomg
Good I will give you a vost where I will say that :toc but only if ... Mexico wins :derp
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Good I will give you a vost where I will say that :toc but only if ... Mexico wins :derp
You're kidding with me? I pass, thanks. :-_-
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So I've heard that Nishimura won't be a starter for Brazil today... I wonder what happenned, he was the best Brazilian player in the last match :hmm
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hihi knew It :toc but nah really like hell I would be able to read that :XD
Indeed. It would be expecting too much from you. :fan
It is easy though. I'm gonna record it later. :edu

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Brazil match provoked a traffic jam in São Paulo, everybody left their jobs at the same time to get at home to see the match. :fan
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Indeed. It would be expecting too much from you. :fan
It is easy though. I'm gonna record it later. :edu
Waiting for your record on WA! :x3 cant wait to see some more of Neymar :3
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Most of Belgium was pretty bad today. The nerves were a worry, but KDB was the main creator (the cross to Fellaini and the tackle/pass forward for Mertens' goal) today, as he usually is.
Second half wasn't bad. Algeria was inexistant in second hald, we scored twice and ended with 67% possession. Pacing was better as well. Bad game overall due to appaling first half but we won and that's the important thing for us :). Still a long way to go for the first place in the group but they showed character to come back.

I really jumped when Fellaini scored. :). They scared me.
Also note the bold move from Wilmots to change all 3 players with 25 minutes left in the game.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
So I've heard that Nishimura won't be a starter for Brazil today... I wonder what happenned, he was the best Brazilian player in the last match :hmm
Where'd you lift that joke from? :kappa

I'm so conflicted about this game. A part of me wants Brazil to lose because Mexico is a fellow CONCACAF team and it'll just be funny. But another part of me wants Mexico to get stomped just to prove Leo wrong about the whole "troublesome" thing. Well, I guess it's sort of win-win. :umad
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top