- Joined
- Apr 5, 2012
- Messages
- 3,706
- Reaction score
- 2,315
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
I am disappointed by Neymar, i at least expected something like this
Towards the end, Marcelo dived and I thought the ref was about to call it a penalty. I was like ¨Oh... this shit again¨I am disappointed by Neymar, i at least expected something like this

The ref still had no balls, Marcelo, strictly speaking, should have gotten 2 yellow cards, one for the dive, the other for the technical foul against MarquezTowards the end, Marcelo dived and I thought the ref was about to call it a penalty. I was like ¨Oh... this shit again¨![]()
Thanks to the referee. Mexico tried to turn the game a fight in the first minutes, but he knew how to control the atmosphere. Mexico vs. Brazil is always good to watch though. Always with spirit and effort by the two teams.Got to say the atmosphere sounded spectacular in that match. No booing towards the opposing team as far as I could hear, only cheering for 90 minutes. Players not being mad at each other and while playing intense they were at good spirit. To see Silva hug Hernandez after he cut him down really badly was amazing. This is football and football spirit I like. The only thing that lacked was goals (and of course it wasn't exactly football at the highest level), but still a very enjoyable match to watch. Brazil/Mexican spectators won me over this game. You even saw TV shots of Brazilian fans just cheering and being at a high spirit even at 0-0 and while Brazil wasn't playing very well. This is what I like to see.
Yeah the referee did a great job. Almost no hollywood acting since they knew he wouldn't give anything. Only stand out being Marcelo taking a dive into the sea.Thanks to the referee. Mexico tried to turn the game a fight in the first minutes, but he knew how to control the atmosphere. Mexico vs. Brazil is always good to watch though. Always with spirit and effort by the two teams.
Worse, I think I heard some booing to Fred when he was subbed out, but I might be wrong.No booing towards the opposing team as far as I could hear, only cheering for 90 minutes.
You aren't wrong.Worse, I think I heard some booing to Fred when he was subbed out, but I might be wrong.
Way too little cards were given. Silva should've seen red for his harsh foul too.The ref still had no balls, Marcelo, strictly speaking, should have gotten 2 yellow cards, one for the dive, the other for the technical foul against Marquez
Match was entertaining. With no Hulk, Neymar had no one to play with.. Brazil is filled with no-namers (amazing what 10 years can do to a team). Mexico keeper MVP.I am disappointed by Neymar, i at least expected something like this
![]()

What? Most of them either play in the EPL or in La Liga ._.Brazil is filled with no-namers
Just because Brazil drew with Mexico, it doesn't mean your assumption was correct. Mexico has exceeded expectations as far as results go.Belgians and Brazilians had a bad day today. Neither of them get satisfied.
It happens though, I knew it would be a tough match anyway...
Cameroon will be a pice of cake and a victory is mandatory. They will play like no tomorrow.
I'm more curious regarding Croatia vs. Mexico, the beloved for everybody and the underestimated for everybody. XD
You think that Mexico exceeded expectations because you underestimate it. We play badly though, so you are half right, maybe. They played what we expected they would play, we that couldn't play as well as we should.Just because Brazil drew with Mexico, it doesn't mean your assumption was correct. Mexico has exceeded expectations as far as results go.
Bendtner played in EPL and Series A, still a no-namer for me :/ I'm comparing this team to the beast from 1998 area.What? Most of them either play in the EPL or in La Liga ._.

Well, then so did everyone else who paid attention to qualifying. There was very little reason to believe anything close to the performance we've seen from them would happen. Their history has nothing to do with it.You think that Mexico exceeded expectations because you underestimate it. We play badly though, so you are half right, maybe. They played what we expected they would play, we that couldn't play as well as we should.