just Iran thingThat group is a sleeping pill. I almost fell asleep

just Iran thingThat group is a sleeping pill. I almost fell asleep

Same here. It's even worse when you expect something from Argentina and they do nothing.That group is a sleeping pill. I almost fell asleep
Fuck off man. We're playing the exact same matches as you. You're such a hypocrite.Same here. It's even worse when you expect something from Argentina and they do nothing.
Tough match. Mexico started the match cracking shins, but they calmed down a bit afterward. Even though, they were a bit violent in this first half.
Brazil is playing well, Mexico is coming hard in the defense, but we had at least two dangerous plays.
noFuck off man. We're playing the exact same matches as you. You're such a hypocrite.
No.²Fuck off man. We're playing the exact same matches as you. You're such a hypocrite.
Well, see, Americans have no concept or idea of there being some superiority complex from France towards Belgium. It's why I was confused about what you were saying in the first place, which is why I then asked questions that even sounded strange to me.No I said French people in 1998 were obnoxious pricks. Just after the victory, the already known superiority complex towards Belgium was even bigger than usual. I don't have a problem with french people but in some situations, they can be unbearable and 1998 was one of them
Again, what kind of thinking is this ? "I don't like you , so you can't like the same things as me". What are you ? 13 years old?
Messi and Ronaldo are in the same situation. The team around them is without imagination. They have 3-4 players on them instantly once they have the ball. In that situation, it's hard to shine.Wtf.. Heat is really getting to Messi. He (jsut like Ronaldo) can't dribble through a single guy.


It was a pretty nice curler, but yeah, most of the time, that shot misses. It wasn't as lucky as Messi's goal against Bosnia, where it hit the post and luckily rolled in instead of bouncing out.Messi saved Argentina with a luck shoot. Undeserved.
The best chances of the game was made by Iran.
![]()
Indeed, but I'm surprise you admited it.Romero was the mvp btw.
