I love Chile and Mexico. Such beautiful football to watch. Real Joga Bonito style!
Shame that Brazil and Netherlands won't meet in the knockout phase. <_<
Shame that Brazil and Netherlands won't meet in the knockout phase. <_<





You bet!Champion is coming back.
Be careful!

I knew someone who doesn't know the rules of soccer would say that. Let's explain by images.Nonono, clear offside![]()


Let's try this againI knew someone who doesn't know the rules of soccer would say that. Let's explain by images.
![]()
The blue forward in the penalty box of the diagram is not in an offside position, as he is behind the ball, despite the fact that he is in front of all but one of his opponents. - Wikipedia
![]()




Are you joking this time as well or I have to explain the obvious difference?Historically, whenever the WC is held in Brazil and they play against a Southamerican team, Brazil loses. I believe this time wiil be no different![]()

I'm starting to think that way as well.I think that Fernandinho and Willian need to start. You need to get Hulk off the pitch, whether you want to play Ramires or Willian, either way, it's better than Hulk.

Everyone does!I'm starting to think that way as well.![]()
There's a difference? History is history rightAre you joking this time as well or I have to explain the obvious difference?![]()

I want to see more BernardI think that Felipao is way too conservative in putting Ramires in for Hulk
If Ramires is to be on the game, he should be on Paulinho's place, not Hulk. William should be in for for Hulk

What happens once may never happen again, but what happens two times, certainly will happen a third.There's a difference? History is history right![]()

