Football 2014 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I love Chile and Mexico. Such beautiful football to watch. Real Joga Bonito style!


Shame that Brazil and Netherlands won't meet in the knockout phase. <_<
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Brazil have looked way better today. Neymar played godlike too. They are against weaker opponents today I suppose but regardless looks like Brazil is increasing in form and thus quality. Still miscommunication in the team but Brazil looking stronger and stronger as expected.

Since Portugal is out I'm gonna cheer for Brazil Neymar :kappa
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sorry but Rebic is such an a hole for that tackle ..no more like assault. He should've been sent off earlier but he deserves that red card now. Idiot. That's the last thing you would want to see in a match like this.
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Champion is coming back.
Be careful!
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The second half was much better, almost perfect I might say, everybody approved I think. Playing like that we have conditions to win the World Cup. :)
The end of the match showed that we can play without Neymar; it is not our intention though, that's why we took him out to preserve him. :nod

NOW IT'S CHILE! LET'S GO! :arf

PS: Where's you guys Croatia in the second round? Who underestimated who? :3c

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Champion is coming back.
Be careful!
You bet! :arf

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Nonono, clear offside :shifty
I knew someone who doesn't know the rules of soccer would say that. Let's explain by images. :edu

The blue forward in the penalty box of the diagram is not in an offside position, as he is behind the ball, despite the fact that he is in front of all but one of his opponents. - Wikipedia

:cookiehand
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I knew someone who doesn't know the rules of soccer would say that. Let's explain by images. :edu

The blue forward in the penalty box of the diagram is not in an offside position, as he is behind the ball, despite the fact that he is in front of all but one of his opponents. - Wikipedia

:cookiehand
Let's try this again

 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Rsrsrs.
Looks like my countrymen can't notice the shifty emoticon.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Saying that it's a joke after Moa explanation is easy. XD


Still waiting an answer to my question: Where's Croatia? :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Cameroon 0pt :lmao
they came to the WC just to feed
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Brazil better than in the first two matches but still hardly a favourite. Have you seen the space that cameroon offered? Everyone could win like that.
Neymar was awesome today but that's about it. If they play like this against Chile, then Brazil is out after the next round.
That or the referee helps.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm not sure if Brazil would be out... but if they play like this against chile, it'll be a 4x3 kind of game hahah
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The last 2 times Chile participated in a WC (98 and 2010) Brazil eliminated them in 16's.

Third time's a charm?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The substitution made in the start of the 2nd half putting Fernandinho left the team much better, I think we will have changes to play against Chile. By the commentaries, Brazil has to play like it played in the 2nd half, it was the best game of them in the World Cup.

We historically win upon Chile, I believe this time wiil be no different. :p
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Historically, whenever the WC is held in Brazil and they play against a Southamerican team, Brazil loses. I believe this time wiil be no different :o
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Historically, whenever the WC is held in Brazil and they play against a Southamerican team, Brazil loses. I believe this time wiil be no different :o
Are you joking this time as well or I have to explain the obvious difference? :p

My bets for tomorrow:

Greece x Ivory Coast
Japan x Columbia (Sad... D: )
Costa Rica x England (I don't know what to think of this one. Seriously. XD)
Italy x Uruguay (Italy knows how to play defensively, I think they will look for a draw.)
 
Last edited:

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I think that Fernandinho and Willian need to start. You need to get Hulk off the pitch, whether you want to play Ramires or Willian, either way, it's better than Hulk.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I think that Fernandinho and Willian need to start. You need to get Hulk off the pitch, whether you want to play Ramires or Willian, either way, it's better than Hulk.
I'm starting to think that way as well. :hmm
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I think that Felipao is way too conservative in putting Ramires in for Hulk
If Ramires is to be on the game, he should be on Paulinho's place, not Hulk. William should be in for for Hulk
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I say: Ivory Coast, Colombia, England, Italy.

I'm starting to think that way as well. :hmm
Everyone does!

Are you joking this time as well or I have to explain the obvious difference? :p
There's a difference? History is history right :?bunny

I think that Felipao is way too conservative in putting Ramires in for Hulk
If Ramires is to be on the game, he should be on Paulinho's place, not Hulk. William should be in for for Hulk
I want to see more Bernard :(
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
There's a difference? History is history right :?bunny
What happens once may never happen again, but what happens two times, certainly will happen a third. :p
In short, the probability of what I said is way bigger than what you said. :nod
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top