Well because people hype people based on the goals they score, most of all xD IMO Neymar has played incredible compared to Messi, whom has had a few "moments of brilliance" like people put it in the past two matches and saved Argentina. Silly really to talk about "unfair" in football, but still I feel like Neymar deserves more praise so far than Messi. He's been consistently good in all the matches, just getting better and better in every match, and "only" scored 3 goals. Messi's goals have all been good but still Neymar has done more IMO. Messi played a lot better this match too compared to other matches, plus scored twice, but I still think Neymar has delivered more.
---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------
It was saveable, but it was far from easy. ¨Just stretching his arm¨ as you're saying clearly wouldn't had been enough.
Resting Messi, just in case.
OK maybe not easy, over-exaggeration, but still it's a classic case of the GK giving up too easily or misjudging IMO. I don't think it was "too fast" or that super hard to catch.
Alright thanks. Just wondering since I hadn't heard about any injuries or troubles. Good to know he's healthy and just being wisely rested.
---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------
Man Nigeria's GK has played amazingly this game with the exception of the 2nd Messi goal. Didn't see the first though. But he's had some very good saves.