- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Agüero is out of the World Cup because of contusion. 


The news here used Clarín as source. I think it's already confirmed.It's yet to be confirmed, but that's expected yeah. It's not a contusion... he teared (strained? I dunno) his left thigh.
Clarín liesThe news here used Clarín as source. I think it's already confirmed.
---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------
USA and Germany will play under heavy rain most likely.

¨The player Luis Suárez is banned from taking part in any kind of football-related activity (administrative, sports or any other) for a period of four (4) months in accordance with art. 22 of the FDC.¨He can't even train? that makes no sense... be banned from stadiums and games is all right, but from trainning with the team?
¨The player Luis Suárez is to be suspended for nine (9) official matches. The first match of this suspension is to be served in the upcoming FIFA World Cup™ fixture between Colombia and Uruguay on 28 June 2014. The remaining match suspensions shall be served in Uruguay’s next FIFA World Cup match(es), as long as the team qualifies, and/or in the representative team’s subsequent official matches in accordance with art. ¨So, the World Cup and the Copa America, plus the next four months of football. I think it should be until at least January 1st, 2015, but I'm not FIFA. I'm just happy that they banned him.

Yeah, except there's the part that talks about next official matches. The ESPN commentators (including Ballack and everyone) who were telling Americans about it said that it would end up causing him to miss the Copa America, which I assumed would end up taking the place of the next WC (or multiple WCs). Although, if Uruguay don't get anywhere in the Copa America, he'd still miss the next WC.¨The player Luis Suárez is to be suspended for nine (9) official matches. The first match of this suspension is to be served in the upcoming FIFA World Cup™ fixture between Colombia and Uruguay on 28 June 2014. The remaining match suspensions shall be served in Uruguay’s next FIFA World Cup match(es), as long as the team qualifies, and/or in the representative team’s subsequent official matches in accordance with art. ¨
Just WCs (which is worse actually).
...people don't read me![]()
I still don't understand how a player can get sent off for spitting at someone, but a ref misses something obvious like a bite.It's good that they acted after what he did.
It's bad that they didn't act on the many other cases though. There's little to no difference, just biting seems more spectacular?

You meant the better, LeoGermany is using the worst uniform of the cup.![]()

I did read it man... I'm just saying that not be able to train with a team makes no sense for me. Be banned from games and official events is all right, but from trainning?¨The player Luis Suárez is banned from taking part in any kind of football-related activity (administrative, sports or any other) for a period of four (4) months in accordance with art. 22 of the FDC.¨
Fck him man.
What if he bites them?I did read it man... I'm just saying that not be able to train with a team makes no sense for me. Be banned from games and official events is all right, but from trainning?

D:
Eh, I dunno, I just copied and pasted it from FIFA's site, lol. I think it's not even completely official yet anyway.Anyway, supposedly the qualifyings for the next WC should count as part of the 9 games that Suarez won't play
I think that's fair, missing 2 WCs would be too much and the four month ban will screw him enough already
