Missed the matches, was travelling and sleeping. Watched the first half of Colombia - Uruguay tho, nice to see that football won in that match 
In fact last week I said that James has been one of the best players of the WC, lol.
It's like saying ¨Tabarez said the press is bullying Suarez, Lugano said nothing happenned and that Chiellini had that mark before, and Suarez said he fell on Chiellini... so clearly, he's innocent, because they say so¨. Yes all that dumb stuff was said btw.

I've been praising both for a while now, meanwhile everyone was riding Belgium's dick. Colombia ftw.I think if you guys play like this vs Colombia you are going to have a really tough time. Colombia's is such a good team ... kinda sad that their best player couldn't make it.
Colombia has definitely everything to beat you, so if you don't play great i doubt you will make it!
James Rodriguez <3
In fact last week I said that James has been one of the best players of the WC, lol.
That image is paused at the wrong moment. It's clearly visible that he hits it with his arm.I will not because it is a lie.
![]()
This is shoulder (or even chest) anywhere in the World. It is everything but hand, arm or wtv.
Well, we won. The referre will not take it from us.
Scolari is an asshole. He also said that Fred's play in the first match was a clear penalty, the fcker always complains about the refs.Felipão expressed his concern with the refereeing in his interview, they are overlooking fouls, not giving yellow card when they should, falling into Brazil's adversary complain (it was what happened in Hulk's goal IMO) and so on because of the pressure made by the adversary before the match. It's worrisome, but I rely on my team. We're going to do our game regardless childish complains of our adversaries or not.
This is my last post about refereeing in this thread.
It's like saying ¨Tabarez said the press is bullying Suarez, Lugano said nothing happenned and that Chiellini had that mark before, and Suarez said he fell on Chiellini... so clearly, he's innocent, because they say so¨. Yes all that dumb stuff was said btw.
I thought you were the one with myopia?As I promised, I'm not gonna answer the posts above. Let's all be friends with you guys myopia and my knowledge of anatomy (whichs lacks in you guys).![]()


]