Fuck this shit. Just sub Dybala in. As if it could get any worse than this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Agreed lmao.Fuck this shit. Just sub Dybala in. As if it could get any worse than this.
Which one??Lmao rip that chance lol. xd
They left the nest a long time ago soo...you're a terrible father, Spanish dude!

you're a terrible father, Spanish dude!
They left the nest a long time ago soo...![]()
Ibra one
There was one where the goal was quite free but he shot next to it. I need to see that one again (quite tired here lmao) but now they don't show a replay when I need it the most.Which one??
Yeah Croatia should be leading by now![]()

Maybe you have just dreamed about Argentina scoring and your mind playing tricks on you PuriThere was one where the goal was quite free but he shot next to it. I need to see that one again (quite tired here lmao) but now they don't show a replay when I need it the most.![]()
So... are you saying..... that my life was all a dream in the end, eh.................Maybe you have just dreamed about Argentina scoring and your mind playing tricks on you Puri![]()
It wouldn't surprise me if both teams receive a red card to be honest. Especially after a goal is scored.Is this football match or wrestling match?I got confused.
It's how the match should look like at least this is how I have gotten into football..Is this football match or wrestling match?I got confused.


