I'm losing all points apparently but worth it
And Higuaín was about to went into a pitch <<< Bad Luck Charm confirmed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean it usually does work unless it doesn't...On a serious note: I will NEVER understand why you would pass the ball back to your keeper. If I were a manager, I would definitely prohibit my players to do it. Under no circumstances I would accept/allow a pass back to the keeper.![]()
Did you sell your Brazilian spirit already?Time to support Germany.
But then Karius wouldn't get his sweet revenge on the world for laughing at him.On a serious note: I will NEVER understand why you would pass the ball back to your keeper. If I were a manager, I would definitely prohibit my players to do it. Under no circumstances I would accept/allow a pass back to the keeper.![]()
Oh you missed the first lineDid you sell your Brazilian spirit already?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, what happened in that Final was so prekarius...But then Karius wouldn't get his sweet revenge on the world for laughing at him.
![]()
All these GKs memes are for you Karius \/
I just ignored it there's a differenceOh you missed the first line![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
> Is now German/Is for GermanyHmm this derp emote looks different when your screen zoom is at 75%
But yeah, me and my cold feet are 100% german now '-'--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Jinxing doesn't work like that, if you support Germany but you actually want them to lose then they will win either wayHmm this derp emote looks different when your screen zoom is at 75%
But yeah, me and my cold feet are 100% german now '-'--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just think it's safer to shoot the ball out and give your defense time to get into formation than risking a mistake of your keeper you certainly can't defend anymore. Already had a lot of discussions with other colleagues, and it seems that it's a rather unpopular opinion. : /I mean it usually does work unless it doesn't...
Some GK just play weak with legs ( which shouldn't be an issue at that level ) which managers should take into consideration but sometimes it's the best choice.
that image is invalid
I do think that they should do that in certain situations, but teams usually prefer to keep possesion over the ball than thowing it out whenever they get pressure near the area.I just think it's safer to shoot the ball out and give your defense time to get into formation than risking a mistake of your keeper you certainly can't defend anymore. Already had a lot of discussions with other colleagues, and it seems that it's a rather unpopular opinion. : /