Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke


I'm losing all points apparently but worth it :lambirb


And Higuaín was about to went into a pitch <<< Bad Luck Charm confirmed :grumble
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Caballero is truly the star of Argentine in this WC shame that his skills giving more profits to the enemy team than his own...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, now Croatia might destroy them, Argentina has to go full attack now and with their weak defence the 0 - 2 might be closer than 1 - 1
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
On a serious note: I will NEVER understand why you would pass the ball back to your keeper. If I were a manager, I would definitely prohibit my players to do it. Under no circumstances I would accept/allow a pass back to the keeper. :fail
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
On a serious note: I will NEVER understand why you would pass the ball back to your keeper. If I were a manager, I would definitely prohibit my players to do it. Under no circumstances I would accept/allow a pass back to the keeper. :fail
I mean it usually does work unless it doesn't...

Some GK just play weak with legs ( which shouldn't be an issue at that level ) which managers should take into consideration but sometimes it's the best choice.

Time to support Germany.
Did you sell your Brazilian spirit already?
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I mean, the thing what I don't understand more is ... why pass it that low in the air while you see your opponent in front of you LOL? Truly hopeless. It kinda reminded me of that mistake with RM vs Liverpool where the GK of Liverpool (aka Karius) didn't saw his opponent in front of him and scored lol.

Not gonna lie, but it was quite a nice goal tho.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
On a serious note: I will NEVER understand why you would pass the ball back to your keeper. If I were a manager, I would definitely prohibit my players to do it. Under no circumstances I would accept/allow a pass back to the keeper. :fail
But then Karius wouldn't get his sweet revenge on the world for laughing at him.



All these GKs memes are for you Karius \:lambirb/
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Did you sell your Brazilian spirit already?
Oh you missed the first line :derp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But then Karius wouldn't get his sweet revenge on the world for laughing at him.



All these GKs memes are for you Karius \:lambirb/
Yeah, what happened in that Final was so prekarius...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hmm this derp emote looks different when your screen zoom is at 75%
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But yeah, me and my cold feet are 100% german now '-'
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Hmm this derp emote looks different when your screen zoom is at 75%
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But yeah, me and my cold feet are 100% german now '-'
> Is now German/Is for Germany
> Was laughing/enjoying about Germany losing to Mexico
> Legit change of mind
> =3=
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Hmm this derp emote looks different when your screen zoom is at 75%
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But yeah, me and my cold feet are 100% german now '-'
Jinxing doesn't work like that, if you support Germany but you actually want them to lose then they will win either way :rolleyes:

 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I mean it usually does work unless it doesn't...

Some GK just play weak with legs ( which shouldn't be an issue at that level ) which managers should take into consideration but sometimes it's the best choice.
I just think it's safer to shoot the ball out and give your defense time to get into formation than risking a mistake of your keeper you certainly can't defend anymore. Already had a lot of discussions with other colleagues, and it seems that it's a rather unpopular opinion. : /
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Wow, Modric :awe
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I just think it's safer to shoot the ball out and give your defense time to get into formation than risking a mistake of your keeper you certainly can't defend anymore. Already had a lot of discussions with other colleagues, and it seems that it's a rather unpopular opinion. : /
I do think that they should do that in certain situations, but teams usually prefer to keep possesion over the ball than thowing it out whenever they get pressure near the area.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Thanks to the three ARG players who stormed for the attack and NONE of them ran back after they lost the ball. These guys don't have the will to win.

Modric is a godlike player. Kudos to him.
 
Top