...yeah it didn't age well.
Is the Tripel Karmeliet flowing, my old friend?Belgian here...
I can say that over here we are very, very, very happy!!!
Also my Sympathy to Brazil. We shouldn’t have met this early. I am really not thrilled that a team like Russia, Croatia, Sweden could make it to the finals. So Three Lions, you know what to do

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
That kind of sewer water passes your lips? I'll give you a pass this time only because of the victory...Strangely but true xi0: none-belgian Corona Extra...
Oh well, if Wilmots wouldn’t have been our main coach during WC 2014 and EC 2016, we could have done better that time. Taken the age of Kompany, Vertonghen, Vermaelen... in account nowadays, I kind of regret those lost years with that arrogant none-coach...
Anyway everyone be warned: because these guys, when hearing them on the television, they have an un-belgian attitude. They speak with a German confidence/flair. They are aiming for WC 2018. They don’t talk about opponents, they they talk about matches
(honestly you could do worse though, I suppose)
What have you done....Vici was right.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The fun thing is I would find this tweet disrespectful if it wasn’t for Neymar.The mayor of Brussels is savage!
![]()
