Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I think France's chances are being quite overrated and that in reality they rather slim compared to Brazil's or Spain's. I also think Germany or even us are more prone to have a good tournament than them.
Well if this prediction is absolutely incorrect (which so far it perfectly is), considering I didn't even mention Belgium, it means France won't be in the final '-'
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
:hi5

I also like Hazard's game vision and Lukaku's determination. Since the Group Phase one could tell they had potential to win the tournament.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Juliana

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2015
Messages
197
Reaction score
467
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
The results finally came out and I passed the exam (for which I spent months studying.)

I can not be sad for Brazil right now. I am so god damn happy! :noedu
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:hi5

I also like Hazard's game vision and Lukaku's determination. Since the Group Phase one could tell they had potential to win the tournament.
If anything they are a very likeable club
 

Sheep1

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
81
Reaction score
28
Age
32
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for reminding me :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just a reminder to fill out your picks for the quarterfinals for Friday and Saturday

@Pat
@syx
@Hardy
@GajeelNashi
@Gryffindor
@Brandish
@Hakuteiken
@Ustegius
@Pietro
@mrcho13
@Sheep1
@XXEliteXXAceXX
@DiMaria Yesta
@Raven
@Arjuna

Also want to remind @Vici , she's usually quite dutiful so she might not need me to remind her but I just want to play it safe :lambirb
I keep fucking forgetting to fill in the slots, I've missed out on a couple of results. On a football, note damn this world cup is up for grabs
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Belgian here...

I can say that over here we are very, very, very happy!!!

Also my Sympathy to Brazil. We shouldn’t have met this early. I am really not thrilled that a team like Russia, Croatia, Sweden could make it to the finals. So Three Lions, you know what to do
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
So two of the teams that I pointed as candidates to win WC will play against each other :grumble

I'm fine with whoever will pass to the final tbh :lambirb


But I would want Belgium to take more it because of this guy :

* I'm not talking about Lukaku *
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Belgian here...

I can say that over here we are very, very, very happy!!!

Also my Sympathy to Brazil. We shouldn’t have met this early. I am really not thrilled that a team like Russia, Croatia, Sweden could make it to the finals. So Three Lions, you know what to do
Tbf since 1966 Croatia has had better results than England, including a 3rd place in 1998... Which is hilarious considering they've only been a team for less than 3 decades.

That's how bad England is I guess :lambirb

Edit: after a double check, Croatia hasn't done much besides that third place... But who cares it's nice to shit on England '-'
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
That was such a sublime match – this is top-shelf soccer if you’d ask me. It’s insane how dynamic the Belgian team is. During this WC I’ve shrieked, complained and dozed off at the football I saw, but the Red Devils proved that there’s still some magic left to be found in this sport.

I don’t see any other match that’s yet to come to transcend the one of tonight, even though France versus Belgium can come very close. Both Brazil and Belgium played high class: high tempo, spontanous play and with very remarkable class of a few players. I’ve been awakaned.
 
Top