At least they tried with everything G, not like Spain...Nice edit....but 26 shots tho![]()

At least they tried with everything G, not like Spain...Nice edit....but 26 shots tho![]()

Well if this prediction is absolutely incorrect (which so far it perfectly is), considering I didn't even mention Belgium, it means France won't be in the final '-'I think France's chances are being quite overrated and that in reality they rather slim compared to Brazil's or Spain's. I also think Germany or even us are more prone to have a good tournament than them.
Moshi moshi. Are you alive?If I survive this match I can play mafia games for sure.


If anything they are a very likeable club
I also like Hazard's game vision and Lukaku's determination. Since the Group Phase one could tell they had potential to win the tournament.
I keep fucking forgetting to fill in the slots, I've missed out on a couple of results. On a football, note damn this world cup is up for grabsThanks for reminding me
Just a reminder to fill out your picks for the quarterfinals for Friday and Saturday--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Pat
@syx
@Hardy
@GajeelNashi
@Gryffindor
@Brandish
@Hakuteiken
@Ustegius
@Pietro
@mrcho13
@Sheep1
@XXEliteXXAceXX
@DiMaria Yesta
@Raven
@Arjuna
Also want to remind @Vici , she's usually quite dutiful so she might not need me to remind her but I just want to play it safe![]()
@FarfallaWhat do you call a Brazilian Player with the 10?
A Byemar.

And im the troll smh
So you still alive? That's good. Now you can survive any and all MGsI'm renting this account until I stop getting +10 tag alerts everytime I check![]()
I said that firstSo you still alive? That's good. Now you can survive any and all MGs![]()
gonna get my lawyer to charge you my author rights '-'
Tbf since 1966 Croatia has had better results than England, including a 3rd place in 1998... Which is hilarious considering they've only been a team for less than 3 decades.Belgian here...
I can say that over here we are very, very, very happy!!!
Also my Sympathy to Brazil. We shouldn’t have met this early. I am really not thrilled that a team like Russia, Croatia, Sweden could make it to the finals. So Three Lions, you know what to do