Poor Croatia @.@ Ok France did well on the second half, but Croatia had its fighting spirit during the whole competition. Those first half mistakes were quite costy ._. such a shame. On the other hand, even though Croatia fought a lot with extra times and the likes, France sent many strong competitors home, so I guess either of them would had a lot of merit to win this WC.
Though yeah. Croatia seems to deserve the win more based on match stats
61% possession is more than half, but I guess match statistics aren't everything.


Didn't they extend their contract at Chelsea together? Like if one of them hadn't gotten the wage increase, the other one wouldn't sign the contract extension? They are very close friends as far as I can tell. After the match against England, Courtois told the media that he will call his agent tomorrow to see how things are going. Hazard also implied that he wants to try something new. Doesn't sound as if they are planning to stay at Chelsea. Maybe someone else who actually follows Chelsea can tell more.