Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,108
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
5/0 for Russia :hip

Tbh the saudi team was really bad, I think the SA players might be fasting which might give us an advantage but i doubt that all of them were fasting.

It's still a good score and it made me very happy
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I don't think the Saudis were THAT awful and that the result is deserved (not the defeat but losing by a 5 goal margin). They had most of the posession and like 200 more passes. They were just constantly outmuscled (Ramadan prolly affected them, no joke) and Russia was very quick on the counter.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
That said, I feel I horribly underrated Russia and overrated Saudi Arabia. So far it seems it'll be a fun wc '-'/
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
It was boring af that I just stopped watching after 15 min. Those were 15 min too long to watch anyway. Rip the minutes that I can't get back.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It was boring af that I just stopped watching after 15 min. Those were 15 min too long to watch anyway. Rip the minutes that I can't get back.
That's football for ya :lambirb
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
First was real boring.But the second part was really entertaining. Russia really played well.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I don't think the Saudis were THAT awful and that the result is deserved (not the defeat but losing by a 5 goal margin). They had most of the posession and like 200 more passes. They were just constantly outmuscled (Ramadan prolly affected them, no joke) and Russia was very quick on the counter.
The 2-0 in the first half was entirely artificial. Russia did not have the ball, nor had any creative attacks. That deficit killed the game off.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If movies have taught me anything, the evil powerful Russians will make it to the finals but the American team will stop them even if they didn't qualify to the world cup.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
There's nothing entertaining when only one team plays and the other one acts as extra..

Watching 5 goals was nice ( 2 good one ) but overall I didn't enjoy it.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
There's nothing entertaining when only one team plays and the other one acts as extra..
.
It can be if the winning team is your favourite.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
It can be if the winning team is your favourite.
I doubt Gimli and Legolas will represent any country so I don't have one :kappa
 

KOBA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
1,225
Reaction score
2,191
Age
40
Country
Imperium of Mankind
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Putin must have served up some doping again to make the Russian team win so he could put up a smile. Can't wait for Uruguay to bring in some South American boldness and annihilate them. I'm not here to continiously worry about whether the supporters of the Russian team will commence a racist outburst, so bog off ASAP.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,108
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Putin must have served up some doping again to make the Russian team win so he could put up a smile. Can't wait for Uruguay to bring in some South American boldness and annihilate them. I'm not here to continiously worry about whether the supporters of the Russian team will commence a racist outburst, so bog off ASAP.
Apply water to the burned area.
 
Top