Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Diving ( " Acting " :P ) is part of the game it's a skill everyone uses it.

And I wouldn't say it was diving more like a clever use of the situation.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I only have 50 points :pjsalt

Hope i can catch up :notrust
 

Ihore

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
2,280
Age
30
Country
United Kingdom
Historically it's a bold prediction considering only Brazil in Sweden won a world cup as a Southamerican in Europe '-'/
I am well aware of that but I do not think it matters at all. after all before 2010, no european team had won a world cup outside of Europe.
The south american sides are strong thats why i am tipping one of them to win.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I'm the only one that has problems with that ESPN site ( it keeps refreshing ) I can't check picks or change them ( I wanted to change something before France vs Australia... )
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Brandish

Aussie Aussie Aussie
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I'm the only one that has problems with that ESPN site ( it keeps refreshing ) I can't check picks or change them ( I wanted to change something before France vs Australia... )
Sometimes it lags. Keep refreshing every 2 min, It will work.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
So far Australia plays surprisingly good..

They survived first minutes where France tried to fast push and later the match become balanced.

France second line definitely need more movement and overall much more involvement in actions because so far Australia second line looks much better for me

I would put Giroud for a second half.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
France winning << Good :zomg

Antoine scores <<< Bad:emocat
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
penalty game
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Lmfao what is this for game LOL. Penalty again, gosh what a nice match XD
Well, but in both cases, there was a penalty so it's cool...


BTW: it's the last f@cken time I write that something is going my way because a few minutes later it always goes bad for me :D
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
that french player was flying with his hand to get the ball. not very smart in such critical area :3c
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Well, but in both cases, there was a penalty so it's cool...


BTW: it's the last f@cken time I write that something is going my way because a few minutes later it always goes bad for me :D
Yes, it was quite hilarious that it literally just happened one minute after the first penalty lmao and lol yeah, literally when you made that comment, it just happened after. :XD

Also I must say, I was kinda for France in this match but seeing how Australia performs.. if they win this match then they deserved it. They are playing surprisingly well atm. Also that makes me think........... @Brandish what kind of voodoo thing did you do to them?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I would glady lose all the prediction leagues I'm taking part in just to see a smile on @Brandish's face. :blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
...
:shootme
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Well it's now 2-1 for France XD however..... unless @Vici wants to comment that this is a good thing. Perhaps something interesting might happen again. :heh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Technology was "involved" in both of France's goals. Thank god the sport is catching up with the century we live in.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I would glady lose all the prediction leagues I'm taking part in just to see a smile on @Brandish's face. :blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
...
:shootme
I would gladly see despair on Don's face..
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top