Hahaha hahahahhaha! !! First highlight was him diving!!!!!Madam Reebi says Spain will win and Ronaldo will dive a lot



Hahaha hahahahhaha! !! First highlight was him diving!!!!!Madam Reebi says Spain will win and Ronaldo will dive a lot





I am well aware of that but I do not think it matters at all. after all before 2010, no european team had won a world cup outside of Europe.Historically it's a bold prediction considering only Brazil in Sweden won a world cup as a Southamerican in Europe '-'/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sometimes it lags. Keep refreshing every 2 min, It will work.I'm the only one that has problems with that ESPN site ( it keeps refreshing ) I can't check picks or change them ( I wanted to change something before France vs Australia... )
Okay I have fixed it.. ( Too many cookies :P )Sometimes it lags. Keep refreshing every 2 min, It will work.
Why'd you tag me?
Oi Oi Oi !!!!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Well, but in both cases, there was a penalty so it's cool...Lmfao what is this for game LOL. Penalty again, gosh what a nice match XD


Yes, it was quite hilarious that it literally just happened one minute after the first penalty lmao and lol yeah, literally when you made that comment, it just happened after.Well, but in both cases, there was a penalty so it's cool...
BTW: it's the last f@cken time I write that something is going my way because a few minutes later it always goes bad for me![]()


I would gladly see despair on Don's face..I would glady lose all the prediction leagues I'm taking part in just to see a smile on @Brandish's face.
...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
Don... Don... Don... Don Jarred?I would gladly see despair on Don's face..

I would gladly see my darling Don's face..
