Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
Poor Vici chan you lost tonight :3c but hey Croatia are too good
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I was also searching for it and I think I found the video scene.

Ah, thanks a lot. In Purity-chan we trust. : )

I watched it a couple of times now, and it's still a 100% penalty for me. Ronaldo speculates and aims for the contact (like any forward does/should do), but a dive is something entirely else in my book. The more I watch this scene, the more I have to facepalm myself for Nacho's amateurish mistake. But the initial mistake was done here:


Nobody marks Ronaldo. Even worse, the whole defensive lineup is a complete train wreck, just wtf....

Then Silva (I think) fails to either foul Ronaldo or disturb him enough:


And Silva's next mistake is to let Ronaldo go after his failed attempt to stop him:


Nacho's mistake was just the last one. Silva and the midfielders who were assigned for defensive support screwed up big time before.
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
Croatia is looking litttt, pretty good team can't wait to see more of them !! Especially against Argentina
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Sadly, I can't find a video of that scene. I was also quite tired during the match, and only remember that Nacho clearly hit him before he (Nacho) had any chance to clear ball. Whether Ronaldo went for a dive or not, it was a very bad play from Nacho nonetheless. You just don't defend like this against someone like Ronaldo within the box.
It looked like he barely touched Ronaldo if there was contact (Nacho admitted). Ronaldo either lost his balance or went in for a dive. I think it's the latter :notrust
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker

It remind me of my french exams, Everything is wrong
 

Juliana

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2015
Messages
197
Reaction score
467
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Level of excitement for BR game today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
LOL
The players are fighting
:cookiearf
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Let's lighten up the mood a lil bit. Please no hatin...

I love the Iran one :D Maybe they will win since all the other teams are playing shite.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
Germany better wake the fuck up or i'm gonna be mad
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Coming back to home after a walk everything is fine until you look at the TV screen and then you have flashback
I think France/Germany with Belgium as possible Dark Horse :heh


If I wouldn't mention that Germany would be winning right now...

Vici Bad Luck Charm


There still a second half so there's still hope however there's something iconic in fact that Mexicans were able to beat that impregnable wall that is German defence:heh
 
Top