I think I've overestimated a few teams in this tournament. 


I told you NigeriaAs expected Croatia won hahah yessssssss

I underestimated a few << wouldn't the end result be the same?I think I've overestimated a few teams in this tournament.![]()

but hey Croatia are too goodAh, thanks a lot. In Purity-chan we trust. : )I was also searching for it and I think I found the video scene.
When your argie bf is sitting by your side being anxious wanting the vikings' opponents to win, yes, it is '-'Is this a bad thing to say? Some of the soccer game narrators here were saying "Go vikings"
Poor Vici chan you lost tonight![]()
It looked like he barely touched Ronaldo if there was contact (Nacho admitted). Ronaldo either lost his balance or went in for a dive. I think it's the latterSadly, I can't find a video of that scene. I was also quite tired during the match, and only remember that Nacho clearly hit him before he (Nacho) had any chance to clear ball. Whether Ronaldo went for a dive or not, it was a very bad play from Nacho nonetheless. You just don't defend like this against someone like Ronaldo within the box.

Lmao as if I haven't seen enough meme's yesterday through WA etc. LOL. Imma gonna send some of those meme's to people. XDLet's lighten up the mood a lil bit. Please no hatin...
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I love the Iran oneLet's lighten up the mood a lil bit. Please no hatin...
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Maybe they will win since all the other teams are playing shite.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think France/Germany with Belgium as possible Dark Horse![]()