Hey, I still want Barzil to win...Yeah, hope you get full points! '-'
Hey, I still want Barzil to win...Yeah, hope you get full points! '-'
Exactly! '-'Hey, I still want Barzil to win...
Exactly! '-'
I totally just wanting a second goal 'cause I'm your friend and wanna see you doing well ^_^



Yes, I am unhappy with the lack of consistency in the usage of VAR depending on the ref. In Serbia vs Costa Rica match the referee went to check anything controversial, conversely in the Argentina match the referee does not bother to use it and in the brazil match again that happens.I believe Brazil got quite fucked in their match by the referee, the biggest problem coming in the Swiss' goal (huge contrast to them getting benefits by the ref in the last wc's opening match). We have technology, use it!
Can't say I'm sad Brazil didn't win tho![]()
I liked Nacho's goal a bunch more tbf.Coutinho's goal is probably the goal of the tournament so far, no?

Guess football wanna favor who manipulates the rules and interpretations better...
Not quite, they used it partially. People in the VAR cabin informed the ref that it wasn't needed, yes, which is what's wrong, as then they proceeded to not review the play. Each team should have X attempts to force the ref to use VAR, kind of like tennis, to avoid this stuff from happenning.
Just because of referee didn't go to the line and check a Video doesn't mean he didn't use it after Switzerland scored he was clearly communicating with that 4 referee but then they decided that it's a goal ( which is bad decision because Brazil should get a free kick because Switzerland player clearly has broken the rules... )
The Var on the line is for the main referee if he wants to check something personally but he has contact with the referee inside some storage room all the time.. ( Still, as I said it have failed either way because Brazil should get a free kick )
In the second situation, he didn't use it because he decided that there wasn't a penalty in which I pretty much agree with ( it's 50/50 here some referees would give a penalty for that while others wouldn't )
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now I'm curious about what you set for Russia's matches xD![]()
I think i put too much faith in Brazil but I think they could do better than that.
^ ThisEach team should have X attempts to force the ref to use VAR, kind of like tennis, to avoid this stuff from happening.
I'm not saying it was fair even because Switzerland goal should not count especially when the referee was communicating with the other oneCall it salt, people are debating about what's what but I haven't seen a single soul saying that was a fair result yet.
Exactly, like in American Football. Each team has a number of "Challenge" that they can use at any dubious play and make the referees check the video.Not quite, they used it partially. People in the VAR cabin informed the ref that it wasn't needed, yes, which is what's wrong, as then they proceeded to not review the play. Each team should have X attempts to force the ref to use VAR, kind of like tennis, to avoid this stuff from happenning.
The penalty is a soft penalty I agree (penalty nevertheless) but the Swiss goal comes from a foul without a doubt (and shit keeping from Allison imo).
Raven 3+ goals from a team are quite rare LOL poor Swiss team.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
