Yesterday's game was a good example....Iran beat the hell out of Ronaldo and got no calls.It's not about stopping but reducing them, and it's doing that just fine. It does need tweaksbut finally using technology (IN 2018) is a step in the right direction.
Blaming VAR, that is just an instrument, is like blaming a whistle or a referee flag. In the end it's human error.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
...I don't think I have one '-'
But called a bullshit call on him late in the match....
I know thats just how it is but late game that video should really be used fully...idk
You are more a football fan than me xD
You mean "anymore"

), the referees should start giving yellow cards for players and coaches that insisting constantly to him to use it ( it's in the rules and it's the same as trying to influence and discuss with referee decision )

