I don't feel so good...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So. Who can transfer some of their remaining lifespan to me?
I'm already dead.![]()

I'm seeing you guys leavingGermany.
They'll never see us coming...


Teams still in the WCLike the quality of the teams in question.![]()

Inb4 Brazilians join the crying Germans in pubs all over the world.Brazilians... XD Just heard someone saying "damnit now we won't have the chance to score 7-1 on them"
Inb4 Brazilians join the crying Germans in pubs all over the world.
^@.@vWonder if I'll have to quote syx in some hours tho @.@...
Something wonderful and magicalJesus,what is happening this WC

Currently working but I came here just to see his postsWonder if I'll have to quote syx in some hours tho @.@...
.No. It was Austria.It was the MEX match which decided everything.
'-'/If this result remains, 4 of the last 5 WC champions got eliminated in Group Phase the WC following their championship (the exception being Brazil after 2002). France in 2002, Italy 2010, Spain last WC and now Germany.
