I am literally crying now.

Agreed, just like Brazil you guys also got a very respectable 4th place this WC.[Yeah. It doesn't undo the magic of this moment.![]()
And what you are seeing is a fair loser and sportsman who congratulates the winner and doesn't talk down the success of others. : )Currently working but I came here just to see his posts.
Well, there's plenty of recent history of the last champions being eliminated in the group phase, so the 7-1 is worse by a good (historical) margin. It's almost a fact.Can we start a poll in this thread?
What's worst?
( ) To be the last world champion eliminated in the first phase
( ) Losing for 7x1 at home
It actually isn't. Everyone who is actually interested in football knows, that the chance of finally getting rid of Özil, Müller and especially Löw makes us smile after all.Well, there's plenty of recent history of the last champions being eliminated in the group phase, so the 7-1 is worse by a good (historical) margin. It's almost a fact.
As much of a fact as it is that being out in group phase TODAY, is worse than losing 7-1 4 years ago![]()
Don't really feel so.These teams tend to go haywire as the tournament proceeds^ I have a good feeling about Mexico
That's great spirit. Keep believing that! Better than the hundreds of Germans I'm seeing tearing on tv '-'It actually isn't. Everyone who is actually interested in football knows, that the chance of finally getting rid of Özil, Müller and especially Löw makes us smile after all.
Come on man Low is good coach.I agree with the other 2 but not he,he was perfectly good in winning world cup.It actually isn't. Everyone who is actually interested in football knows, that the chance of finally getting rid of Özil, Müller and especially Löw makes us smile after all.
He isn't. There is a saying in Germany that we didn't win the WC2014 with Loew, but that we won the WC2014 despite Loew.Come on man Low is good coach.I agree with the other 2 but not he,he was perfectly good in winning world cup.

Löw? A good coach? No. We won the WC even though we had Löw. That guy is an arrogant prick but certainly no good coach.Come on man Low is good coach.I agree with the other 2 but not he,he was perfectly good in winning world cup.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah it is our first time. Don't mind them.That's great spirit. Keep believing that! Better than the hundreds of Germans I'm seeing tearing on tv '-'
"They must be wrong, they have feelings! I'm not defeated, WE WANTED TO LOSE!!!"Yeah it is our first time. Don't mind them.
Yikes.

AlwaysThat's great spirit. Keep believing that! Better than the hundreds of Germans I'm seeing tearing on tv '-'

Lol even you know England isn't winning (well logic says so)What a shocking result, I expected Germany to win this match but them being eliminated in the group phase is justYikes.
But I am happy that Mexico made it through, they're one of the underdogs that deserves to make it far this event
@Arjuna The World Cup is coming to England this year, dont worry![]()
Oh God yes. No more of that man eating the content of his nose and scratching his scrotum non stop in world television~It actually isn't. Everyone who is actually interested in football knows, that the chance of finally getting rid of Özil, Müller and especially Löw makes us smile after all.