Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I can't believe Germany lost.
As long as I can believe it, it's all gucci!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Magi you were Mexican as usualy today right?
Their sombrero's weren't strong enough with them. I felt the Swedish me within me!
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Most possibly. But yeah I never liked English team.:cookiehand
Sounds like someone doesnt like the Premier League :derp
Yes it is. And basic facts.
It's still a surprising result regardless, you guys are a powerhouse even with a few bad eggs thrown into the mix.
 

kcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
1,297
Country
Earth Kindom
...

For Farf's sake, I hope this ages well '-'''''''
:emocat
They didn't even waste time to start rubbing it on German faces.
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Okay, Brazilians too happy about this in social medias. I call karma biting them back tonight.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Sounds like someone doesnt like the Premier League :derp

It's still a surprising result regardless, you guys are a powerhouse even with a few bad eggs thrown into the mix.
Did I say so :invalid.Man U is my favourite team there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kcd

kcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
1,297
Country
Earth Kindom
Now that the Germans are out, it seems like this year's world cup would be a two horses race between Spain and ...







... Croatia.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Go Croatia!!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: kcd

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yeah I will be happy if either Croatia or Portugal takes it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I told Maz i would root for them xD
 

kcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
1,297
Country
Earth Kindom
Aren't you Brzailans always fans of the Portuguese.
If Portugal wins it, then Ronaldo will arguably be seen in the same light as Maradona and Pele.
League of gods.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If Portugal wins it, then Ronaldo will arguably be seen in the same light as Maradona and Pele.
League of gods.
How old is he again?
 
Top