- Joined
- Apr 1, 2016
- Messages
- 1,225
- Reaction score
- 2,191
- Age
- 40
- Country
-
They fucked my predictions as well but anyway I'm glad for me Spain didn't deserve to advance with such playGG, thanks Spain for fucking all my predictions '-'/
Uhm, some of them looked worse than what they were because the players waited for the keeper to move and kicked like wtv to the opposite side. On the other hand, Russia did get lucky with some penalties that magically went through lol.They fucked my predictions as well but anyway I'm glad for me Spain didn't deserve to advance with such play
Also btw. for me, all Penalties was executed poorly ( maybe 1/2 was passable )
Men of the match were the people who decided to not watch this match.Yeah, Russian GK (Akifeev?) was man of the match.

I counter that!Calling it now - Uruguay vs Crotia in the final.