I am lolling about this comment since I just literally heard that here right now ''give him a red card already omg'' x)It's not funny give him fucken card finally...
I am lolling about this comment since I just literally heard that here right now ''give him a red card already omg'' x)It's not funny give him fucken card finally...


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
UEFA EURO 2018
EZ GAME EZ LIFE THEY SAY!
And I'm here 2-1 to Brasil to get it...

We all moving to Sweden tomorrowHave to love how everyone mutates and becomes Belgian now.![]()
Nice edit....but 26 shots thoWhy are you tagging @Farfalla ? What exactly do you want to achieve with this? Do you want her to remember that Brazil just lost? That they failed her? That Neymar is lel? That's just plain mean from you, Greg.

Have to love how everyone mutates and becomes Belgian now.![]()
In this thread we will be discussing the tournament itself as it progresses and any news relating to it. Also with this, we invite everyone to take part in the Euro Bracket to place their predictions for the tournament.![]()
Just over a week before the tournament begins, so we might as well get the discussions and predictions going. Welcome to Euro 2016!
Tournament Format
Groups![]()
A list of all fixtures and kick off can be found here on ESPN. All match times are shown as Eastern Time (ET), so be mindful.
Bracket PredictorOkay, so we've done this bracket challenge for a few different events here on MH and we did one for the previous Euros and it was quite a bit of fun to see how close our predictions come to the tournament itself.
The winner of the Bracket Challenge will receive a special badge. Click [HERE] to complete your predictions, then post a link to your predictions here, like this:My Bracket Predictions.
Member Predictions
Belgium was my pick in the last EC, but they didn't live up to their potential... like at all. : / Hope they will do better this time as I'm a big fan of Courtois, Hazard, and De Bruyne. Too bad Nainggolan didn't make it into the squad.