Why are they doing my boy Rashford like this....
Dat mother Russia!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wonder how many actual dutchman in the Dutch team? It's twenty first century.The scorer isn’t even a Russian.
How false.
That became part of the national team after living in the Netherlands for only 5 years and played for the country they were born in before? Prolly none.I wonder how many actual dutchman in the Dutch team? It's twenty first century.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We did it lol@Valhalla777 we did it!
I never said I agreed with him but your counter-argument to Fernandes' case was poor '-'Does that change anything? What about other teams? It's a dumb argument either way.
And I wonder why you’re foolishly trying to trigger me with my country’s team that I haven’t cared for since 2010? You need to find someone who’s more of a patriot for that.I wonder how many actual dutchman in the Dutch team? It's twenty first century.