Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
There was a random Russian fan holding up an argentina jersey with messi's name on it and waving it in celebration when Russia equalised! Lmao!

Bad penalty by that Brazilian drop out/Russian kid.

France vs England Final.
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
@Pat I'm running in some technical issues that only u can fix..

Can you please throw few picks :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I guess syx can be of more help at this point, he's on a good run. :thumbs

And on a related note, I congratulate everyone who has foreseen that Neymar would suck badly in this tournament. :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
75 points from the SWE-ENG match :nunogasm

Too bad Kane scored, would have got perfect points :grumble
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I guess syx can be of more help at this point, he's on a good run. :thumbs
Ehh, I just saw it, lol.

Well, I had an incredible run in the QF, but a very bad result for the last 16 round. It's an up and down, guess I won't make much points in the next matches.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
And I wonder why you’re foolishly trying to trigger me with my country’s team that I haven’t cared for since 2010? You need to find someone who’s more of a patriot for that.
He just destroyed your big salty ass. :yodawg

2010? you were still a kid back then like 12 years,

Doesn't matter you are still 12 :derp
 
Last edited:

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Ehh, I just saw it, lol.

Well, I had an incredible run in the QF, but a very bad result for the last 16 round. It's an up and down, guess I won't make much points in the next matches.
You're the most probable victor at this point considering that France is the biggest favorite. :nod
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
England vs France is the last match

England will win.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
You're the most probable victor at this point considering that France is the biggest favorite. :nod
France/Belgium getting it can really make it interesting in the leaderboards ( I wonder on what have @syx bet :grumble )
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
France/Belgium getting it can really make it interesting ( I wonder on what have @syx bet :grumble )
I haven't realized til now that you get 200 freaking points for guessing the correct WC winner. I'm actually considering to bet against FRA in the semi-finale, and in the finals if they advance (since I have them as the WC winner). I think that makes more sense from mathematical pov, but I'm tired as fuck right now, so my mind might be playing games with me.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Couldn't you pick up Germany :lambirb:grumble
Nah, I still play to win and I knew that Erza the German team is shit. : )

I struggled between FRA and BEL, but went with my head (FRA) instead with my heart (BEL).
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Belgium, be champion!

2022 = 2+0+2+2 = 6
We will be six times champion there. It's written.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Honestly, I think that Croatia may not be in full condition for they match with England ( or that they may not endure another Extra time ) Judging how hard it was for them in that extra time or even slightly before.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I haven't realized til now that you get 200 freaking points for guessing the correct WC winner. I'm actually considering to bet against FRA in the semi-finale, and in the finals if they advance (since I have them as the WC winner). I think that makes more sense from mathematical pov, but I'm tired as fuck right now, so my mind might be playing games with me.
You can't switch the stuff you picked on the first page. Like WC winner, who would win each group, golden boot, etc.
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell


my boi we did it!!!! :worship2 HRVATSKA !!!


I dont think ill be able to handle another penalthy shootout like this again. Man as a Croat this was hard to watch, But we did it and now we are top 4. Lets go!!! Hard match against England is waiting for us :verily but lets go beyong 1998 and win it all :super

Rebic!!! Rakitic!! Majka vas ljubi!!! :worship
 
Top