Man, I had the exact score before and changed it to 3-2 since I thought they'd play it like a friendly and not play defense at all. 


There's still hope my dear you can still pull out that sceneoh wait... this doesn't look promising for me, eh?...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Other than the foul that lead to the first goal, what other call fucked Croatia?Completely unfair to Croatia!
Political victory for France. Load of BS decisions against Croatia.
Oooo someone's sensitive.Other than the foul that lead to the first goal, what other call fucked Croatia?
How am I sensitive, I rather see Croatia win '-'''''Oooo someone's sensitive.
Penalty was a soft one. VAR seems to have favoured one nation in this WC.... France are relying on set pieces. Croatia are playing actual football whereas the fenchies aren't doing much.

Don't worry Croatia is playing well.If they can maintain this level they can surely equalise.Watch the slow replays of each event. Free kick shouldn't of been given. Greizman went down with intent. Perisic handball was completely wrong. At that fast pace and movement you cannot intentially handball the ball like that. Even the pundits here in England who want France to win are saying the same thing!
It's not conspiracy. It's pretty clear to me.