MH - 25 or 50 Things About Yourself Discussion Thread | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

MH 25 or 50 Things About Yourself Discussion Thread

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

Chiru said:
GK played football and rugby! O_O Awesome! Did you make lots of people bleed?
I laid out some people in football, yeah ^^

In rugby I had the biggest hit of one season in my FIRST game, in a game against the University of Michigan rugby team. Made a really good first impression on my teammates right off the bat, which I was very glad about hehe.

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada

GK played football and rugby! O_O Awesome! Did you make lots of people bleed?
Of course. As expected from GKzilla. I wonder if NahNah will ever joined him in a game of Football. Those two would beat more than 20 people alone. Maybe if it was Oro, NahNah would have world destruction. XD

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany

So.... I found some time and read Raine_Joybringer's post....

Raine_Joybringer said:
4. I'm Australian.
My aunt is Australian, too! But she lives in Canberra, not in Sydney.
I really would like to visit your country, I think it's quite interesting. Unfortunately even the flight is quite expensive.

13. I have a Tsunade outfit in my wardrobe, and I wear the robe often. I also have a Tokyo Mew Mew waitress uniform.
Yeah.. I saw the Tsunade outfit on the Member Pictures Thread. That's a really cool one. :thumbs

14. I have a fursona; a squirrel called RJ, who for some reason, people actually like.
:pwned A squirrel! That's so cool - they're so cute!

24. I once worked at mcdonalds, but the managers had a habit of making people cry on a daily basis.
25. And finally, I'm a Naruto fan (but of course I would be to be here!).
24. Yeah. I can image. I've never worked there myself but when I was buying some things there recently one of the managers yelled so much at one of the workers that it totally pissed me off. :mad
25. :Haha Welcome! Of course most of us here are Narutotards. Which one is your fav character? Tsunade? Sakura?
I personally really like Naruto and Obito. But they only rank slightly higher than the others. Most of the characters are so adorable, aren't they?[br]Posted at: February 10, 2006, 08:54:12 AM_________________________________________________And now regarding hatakescarecrow's post!

hatakescarecrow said:
Well i'm bored
1.I'm an anti-social guy
7.I suck at my mother tounge
10.My hobby is to make friends life miserable
11.I'm a hypocrite
12.I have a negatve world view
17.My loyalty is to be questioned(really)
24.My mom's after me for being negative
25.Dad's after me too
26.In fact my whole familys after me :o
Yes this post is negatve but it's true :smile-big
:smile-big You seem to be a troubling and a troubled guy.
Life's not easy, isn't it ;).
Well anyways: I'm looking forward your view on some topics here at Mangahelpers. You seem to be interesting.

hatakescarecrow

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score

Well everyone has a troubling side anyway. I would like to answer the things u quoted miso but I'm sleepy so I'll explain it some other day.

o yeah isn't Constantinople the city that Ottomans conquered and renamed it to istanbul???? Ottomans eventually went apart after ww1 anyway.

Galth

Puella Magi
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Byzantium -> rebuild by roman emperor Constantine -> Constantinople -> conquered by the Ottomans -> Istanbul,

hence the muppet song "istanbul was constantinople" :D

walkie

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

hatakescarecrow said:
o yeah isn't Constantinople the city that Ottomans conquered and renamed it to istanbul???? Ottomans eventually went apart after ww1 anyway.
---off topic---

yes they went apart after ww1 and thanx god they did....but i must say that ottomans allowed to use "Constantinople" for non-muslims...because it is a city important for orthodox (i wrote this wrong i guess) people and trade with europeans..turks and muslims used "istanbul" as a new name of that city..so thats why some ppl and some countries still using "Constantinople"...i told that before because some ppl get confused with names of that city :)

ortodox = orthodox, changed it ;) - K

and new york's old name was new amsterdam... this is another city that know renamed, dont know why i said this????

to make me happy, the dutch starting building new york! and now back on topic, all of you! - K[br]Posted at: February 13, 2006, 07:45:11 PM_________________________________________________
Anax said:
Eye for an eye? Then I'll make this a sore eye! >)
Read this and you'll know all there is to know about my only girlfriend. Still, I'm on the look out here in Kavala, but girls seem kind of unapproachable to me. It's like I have this message tatooed on my forehead that reads "FRIEND"! Girls, just rush to make me their friend before I even have a shot at being anything else...
Oh, well :p
ok lets continue this here since it was picture discussion thread :)

that was a quite long story..i didnt read all details but i got the essence...i lost some friends because they wanted to date me  so we should unite and solve all the secrects of girls :p

and about friend part i must say it is also your fault..if you like girl, lets say you dont know her but she is cute, do not try to be friend at beginning, never and ever!!! because she can really starts to see you as a normal friend (you will suffer for long time and may be seal your mind just with her)...so at the beginning of your friendship, the very first days of you meet a girl, just let her now that you are interested in her..this is not compliated, say something like "i am glad because of being with you", "i want to see you again/tomorrow" and etc.you got my point, right? ;) simple words and not too offensive ones.dont try to act like friend and dont say "i love you" or like this in the beginnning also, that will make you weak...what is the worst scenario?? you can not date her and you can not be friend with her..so what?? what you loose? you have already nothing at the beginning  :s trust me and take a shot like this, you are handsome so i am sure you will get her ;)

but also having friends are good because it is not very good always hanging with boys  :amuse and i started relationships like this but not achieved long-time relationship so do not ask me how to continue that...i dont know also :(

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
Reaction score
Country
Greece

I wish I was morel like Anax from the Character Creation thread... You see, I hate taking risks which in the end makes me a rather boring person to be with, awkward sense of humour aside =p
Anyway, thanks for the advice, much appreciated and taken into account :thumbs
You know, there was this girl I met when going out for a cup of chocolate with friends and I saw her today at the English Technical Terminology examination. She is so sweet and short (which makes her delicate and cute) and smiles like a kitten :D Then again, she didn't remember my name and the fact I don't smoke :notrust Still, I'll try to be near her and see what happens :tem
Thanks again for cheering me up Walkie, you really made my day (umm, it's actually night, but oh, hell :p )

Miso

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

I'll root for ya Anax! I mean: you're a good looking guy considering the pic I've seen of you so you may have some chances! :nod

Galth

Puella Magi
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Good luck Anax :thumbs

*changes to 'evil grin'-mode* when can we expect your picture then, Miso? :p

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

hatakescarecrow said:
29.my class has an irritating hitler fan.
We also had one in an English class in my high school as well... AND in one of our History classes we had a girl who was actually related to Hitler - distant relative - but not a fan of him by any means.

She revealed that she was related to Hitler through our Family Projects. I hate to say it but I think she would have been better off not having done that because now whenever I think of her Hitler's face appears in the back of my mind =/

Anyway, don't be so hard on yourself man hatakescarecrow. Just chill and take it easy like your namesake ;)

EDIT: Good luck Anax! And I would like to see a pic of Miso as well ;D

walkie

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

Anax said:
I wish I was morel like Anax from the Character Creation thread... You see, I hate taking risks which in the end makes me a rather boring person to be with, awkward sense of humour aside =p
Anyway, thanks for the advice, much appreciated and taken into account :thumbs
You know, there was this girl I met when going out for a cup of chocolate with friends and I saw her today at the English Technical Terminology examination. She is so sweet and short (which makes her delicate and cute) and smiles like a kitten :D Then again, she didn't remember my name and the fact I don't smoke :notrust Still, I'll try to be near her and see what happens :tem
Thanks again for cheering me up Walkie, you really made my day (umm, it's actually night, but oh, hell :p )
you are welcome anax :)  i was honest when i said you can get her but just be patient, do not be hasty...but i am also afraid that you will be toooooo patient  :smile-big i hope you will not....

another trick i can say; if you can not talk to that girl alone, then when you get chance just look directly into her eyes for some seconds ;)

let me tell you my story: there was a girl i like, but  i only saw her with her friends, i got no chance catching her alone...so when i saw her, i was looking directly to her eyes as much as i could, even i was talking to somebody else...and when her drinks/meal were finished, i was asking her if she want more, but no one else...one day she said her friend "i will be at mcdonalds until 3 o'clock".( she had a part-time job)...when she was out at 3 o'clock, i was there :) she was suprised, but i took her to her house and during that time, almost 20 minutes, was our first time being alone...and guess what?? she kissed me, yes she kissed me ( not i kissed her :p) i didnt even say "i love you" or tried to be very romantic or etc...but i let her know i was there and even there were other people, my attention was on her....after 5 months we were seperated but this is another story....i mean dont make things complicated, be confident, remember you have nothing to lose

Galth

Puella Magi
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Gold Knight said:
EDIT: Good luck Anax!  And I would like to see a pic of Miso as well ;D
She has just uploaded one today... ( you know already, but if others are interested :p )

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Off-Topic but I'm loving the Kakashi avatar spree =P

hatakescarecrow

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score

Well it pisses me off well when the dude draws hitler mustaches and swatzikas(did i get that right?) on my newpapers.

And the worst of all that guy is a racist to jews. Not to mention doing hitler hand signals all day

Raine_Joybringer

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Haha, sorry. I meant to answer these sooner, but university starts soon...

Rush said:
@Raine
ah, you think you can post i pic? i'd really like to see one :)
There's a piccy up on the forum members photo thread :D

eileenting88 said:
@Raine
Good. So what will be next? After you finish TAFE, is it time for you to do your degree? Is there any matriculation program in Australia? Also, which university will be the better one if someone wants to further their studies in Australia?
I'll be doing a Bachelor of Multimedia. And as far as I know, I'm the only female doing the course. The whole system kind of confuses me... I know I should learn more about what's going on around me ^_^;

And I'm not all that sure about which university is the best one. Though I think there's one in the country at Armidale that they said was pretty good. I'll be going to one of the Southern Cross campuses though. I think they came somewhere in the top thirty at least... But mostly, the best unis are in the city :P

Miso said:
So.... I found some time and read Raine_Joybringer's post....

My aunt is Australian, too! But she lives in Canberra, not in Sydney.
I really would like to visit your country, I think it's quite interesting. Unfortunately even the flight is quite expensive.
I haven't been to Canberra in a few years now. It's a fun place, albeit a bit cold and it's full of politicians XD

Miso said:
25. :Haha Welcome! Of course most of us here are Narutotards. Which one is your fav character? Tsunade? Sakura?
I personally really like Naruto and Obito. But they only rank slightly higher than the others. Most of the characters are so adorable, aren't they?
Tsunade and Sakura are up there, yeah. But Naruto stays in number one :P Mostly because of the orange!

walkie

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

Gold Knight said:
Off-Topic but I'm loving the Kakashi avatar spree =P
yeah, i also noticed that and i also like it...many people changed their avatar a while ago so i changed mine too

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
Reaction score
Country
Greece

WaLkiE said:
yeah, i also noticed that and i also like it...many people changed their avatar a while ago so i changed mine too
No nin, music star, film star, any kind of star deserves to be in my avatar more than the sublime entity that this feline is! Thank you Wikipedia for the awesome pic and Eileen for the frame! :D

@Pazuzu --> GET YOUR IRISH ASS HERE AND MAKE SOME COMMENTS! :p

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada

ofttopic:

BUAHAHAHHAHA

Kakashi spree! Weeeeeeeee. XD

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

ShgnLW said:
15. has two younger sisters who are twins (so it is always two against one :()
I always wondered about what it would be like if I had a twin brother or sister, but NEVER have I in my life ever imagined having twin brothers or twin sisters XD Boy, that must be somewhat interesting...

hatakescarecrow said:
Well it pisses me off well when the dude draws hitler mustaches and swatzikas(did i get that right?) on my newpapers.

And the worst of all that guy is a racist to jews. Not to mention doing hitler hand signals all day
Yeah... well there's one in every bunch... just don't dwell on that person, he'll find out quickly enough that in this time and age that he's not going to be very well-liked...

Anax said:
@Pazuzu --> GET YOUR IRISH ASS HERE AND MAKE SOME COMMENTS! :p
Got a crush on him? =P
xD

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
Reaction score
Country
Greece

Gold Knight said:
Got a crush on him?  =P 
xD
Say what you want! :p
Girls, I'm straight and... ok, let's not go that way :eyeroll
As for Paz, I just like him too much for my own good! It's a matter of mutual interests and mutual weirdness! Please, GK, it's not like I don't have a whole net café calling me gay because the member picture thread is full of men, I don't need you too :sweat  Still, I should clairfy that even though I think certain guys around here have cute faces, I wouldn't even think of anything sexual about them. It's important that the girls understand this! The men... can go take a hike and eat a taco :yelling