30 Chibi Anbus Lineart Completed | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

30 Chibi Anbus Lineart Completed

blanchon

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Here's the list of mask:
Princess Mononoke, Playboy, Hello Kitty, Mr. Satan, 3rd Hokage, Moogle, Totoro, Ichigo Hollow, Ying Yang, Panda Z, Majora mask, Kenny, 20Th century, Death note, Sogeking, Psyduck, Griffith, Samus, Slime, Kamen Rider, Patrick, Spirit of Fire, Ultraman, Jin Roh, Metal Gear Ninja Cyborg (Gray Fox), Darth Vader, Apple, Space Invader Alien, Makoto Shishio, Pacman.

Characters behind mask are (randomly):
Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Kakashi, Yamato, Lee, Neji, Tenten, Guy, Asuma, Shikamaru, Ino, Chouji, Hinata, Kurunai, Kiba, Shino, Tsunade, Shizune, Rin, Jiraiya, Ebisu, Udon, Konohomaru, Iruka, Anko,
Kabuto, Ibiki, Kotetsu, Izumo

Don't think that it's very hard to find them :)
Solution has been added at the bottom of the drawing.

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Re: 20 Chibi Anbus Preview

sogeking and vaizard masks! you rock! XD
How about Near's L mask from Death Note to complement the theme?

blanchon

Reaction score

Khal said:
sogeking and vaizard masks! you rock! XD
How about Near's L mask from Death Note to complement the theme?
Do you have a picture of him or a link where I can get a good look of him?

Kusachu

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

that's so effing cute. XD How about one that looks like Chaoutsu (or however you spell his name) from Dragonball?

blanchon

Reaction score

Kusachu said:
that's so effing cute. XD How about one that looks like Chaoutsu (or however you spell his name) from Dragonball?
Is it the cat that teach goku? I don't remember there name. I'd like to have something from DB though.

Rampages

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Neatly done, ak46 :thumbs

merhawi

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score

lol ak! so creative! such a high fantasy XD

nice job indeed ^^

edit: take a mask from Majoras Mask or Ocarina of Time (Zelda games)

blanchon

Reaction score

merhawi said:
lol ak! so creative! such a high fantasy XD

nice job indeed ^^
Thanks Merhawi. Actually there's going to be an puzzle elements to it also but I still didn't add it. The puzzle will be to guess which Naruto character hide behind those mask.:)[br]Posted on: July 31, 2006, 06:54:03 PM_________________________________________________
Khal said:
Ok the ghost guy cool idea.[br]Posted on: July 31, 2006, 06:55:38 PM_________________________________________________Thanks Khal

blanchon

Reaction score

Khal said:
majora's mask mentioned in merhawi's edit

http://www.zelda-infinite.com/files/wallpapers/mm/640x480/mask.jpg
http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/zelda-majoras-mask/art-10.jpg

edit: glad to be of service *bows*

edit2: lol ( <- needed to be in this post somewhere... )
Your great! how bout the Death Note got some pics?[br]Posted on: July 31, 2006, 07:00:45 PM_________________________________________________Between Darth Vader, Darth Maul or a Tie Fighter mask which one is better?

La_Muerte

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

good job, u have really done well with all ur chibis, i have two ideas the mask from 20th century boys that friend wears and samus arans mask from metroid

orentt

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score

An AL (Alphonse Elric) mask from "Fullmetal alchemist" !

A wolf brigade mask from Jin-Roh .

A Totoro mask from "my friend totoro" . (or maybe you already added it in there ??)

A panda Z mask from "panda Z" or "panda Zetto"

A Griffith mask from "Berserk"

Please dont make a darth vader mask . :P

your chibis are brilliant btw ! (that said from an artist to another) i make realistic art 2d/3d for commericals video clips and other post production and i cant make a nice chibi art to save my life .

your art is truely great ! keep it up !!!!!

Kusachu

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

ak46 said:
Is it the cat that teach goku? I don't remember there name. I'd like to have something from DB though.
No the little guy with the white face who hangs around with Tenshinhan (the 3 eyed guy). When Naruto is at the festaval in that town with Jiraiya and wins a mask from a game, if you look, there is a mask hanging there that is that little guys face. I thought it would look cute...I'll see if i can find a pic of him.

blanchon

Reaction score

chiaotzu is done I'll update later with the majora mask

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

ak46 said:
Your great! how bout the Death Note got some pics?
The manga page in the Chiaotzu post is from DeathNote, that's the mask i meant.

Use Darth Vader, more people know it, and Darth Maul doesnt wear a mask, that's his face, alien, remember? ;)

IF you know him, how about Pandaman from One Piece? ( hidden character in the manga that appears in the background lots and lots of times )[br]Posted on: August 01, 2006, 03:16:57 AM_________________________________________________
Kusachu said:
No the little guy with the white face who hangs around with Tenshinhan (the 3 eyed guy). When Naruto is at the festaval in that town with Jiraiya and wins a mask from a game, if you look, there is a mask hanging there that is that little guys face. I thought it would look cute...I'll see if i can find a pic of him.
Too slow, lol.

blanchon

Reaction score

La_Muerte said:
good job, u have really done well with all ur chibis, i have two ideas the mask from 20th century boys that friend wears and samus arans mask from metroid
No problem with the Samus but the 20th century boys do u have a picture please? [br]Posted on: July 31, 2006, 07:19:07 PM_________________________________________________
Khal said:
The manga page in the Chiaotzu post is from DeathNote, that's the mask i meant.

Use Darth Vader, more people know it, and Darth Maul doesnt wear a mask, that's his face, alien, remember? ;)

IF you know him, how about Pandaman from One Piece? ( hidden character in the manga that appears in the background lots and lots of times )[br]Posted on: August 01, 2006, 03:16:57 AM_________________________________________________
Too slow, lol.
Ok I get the Death note I'll try doing it:) I wanted to do the pandaman but I though it would be better to have just one character from each theme.[br]Posted on: July 31, 2006, 07:22:02 PM_________________________________________________
orentt said:
An AL (Alphonse Elric) mask from "Fullmetal alchemist" !

A wolf brigade mask from Jin-Roh .

A Totoro mask from "my friend totoro" . (or maybe you already added it in there ??)

A panda Z mask from "panda Z" or "panda Zetto"

A Griffith mask from "Berserk"

Please dont make a darth vader mask . :P

your chibis are brilliant btw ! (that said from an artist to another) i make realistic art 2d/3d for commericals video clips and other post production and i cant make a nice chibi art to save my life .

your art is truely great ! keep it up !!!!!
Totoro is done the on top of Hello Kitty mask. Great idea for Panda Z and the griffin mask. The Jin-roh mask does look like Dath vaders :P And thanks for your complement orentt:D

La_Muerte

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

heres the most well known mask from 20th century boys, u can make it funnier by putting a peace sign instead of just one finger pointing up

blanchon

Reaction score

Khal said:
majora's mask mentioned in merhawi's edit

http://www.zelda-infinite.com/files/wallpapers/mm/640x480/mask.jpg
http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/zelda-majoras-mask/art-10.jpg

edit: glad to be of service *bows*

edit2: lol ( <- needed to be in this post somewhere... )
Majora Mask and Chiaotzu are added thanks man I'll add the credits later :)[br]Posted on: July 31, 2006, 08:03:39 PM_________________________________________________
La_Muerte said:
heres the most well known mask from 20th century boys, u can make it funnier by putting a peace sign instead of just one finger pointing up

Cool I like it Thanks man.[br]Posted on: July 31, 2006, 08:04:20 PM_________________________________________________I'm now doing Death note, panda Z and 2th century guy[br]Posted on: July 31, 2006, 08:08:36 PM_________________________________________________
La_Muerte said:

Done and updated[br]Posted on: July 31, 2006, 09:40:43 PM_________________________________________________Doing Samus, Berserk and Jinh Roh. Well if anybody got more ideas I'll add more Anbus.