>350 Sasuke/Suigetsu panel <willitblend> | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

>350 Sasuke/Suigetsu panel <willitblend>

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
OMFG...I strongly command suggest that everyone FULL VIEW this as soon as possible...

*faints*

(that a good enough critique for ya, Willit?) :smile-big

kyubisharingan

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
wow...just....wow...

willitblend

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Christmas Island
hey I have a comment willitblend,
a little more detail on the background could've made the wall look better. :loool

----------

good enough kado :D

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
:faint

That is super nice :wtf

kyubisharingan

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
you really like the word "nice" dont you? XD

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hey I have a comment willitblend,
a little more detail on the background could've made the wall look better. :loool

----------

good enough kado :D
Haa! Before I realised it was YOU making that comment, I was just about to go WTF how could you be so picky?!!? Now that I know it's you, I'm still gonna say, WTF, how could you be so picky?!? :P You artists...you're all perfectionists. :amuse

I love it! :love

thegreatest08

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
i aint a colourist but this is freaking amazing.

e-s-g

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Damn, that looks sweet!
I love it, the background looks amazing, but i suppose it's almost impossible to be 100% satisfied with your own art, eh?

emer

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
It´s...it´s... Just superb!!

Wooow... Woow...There´s no other word to describe it...

Last edited:

*Mel*

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I...I.....du....dunno what to say.....
o.O It's perfect ^.^
Awesome job =D
critique = Well...sorry I guess I don't have any XD

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Click for bigger image~

Suigetsu's hair in the marked area seems to be going in the wrong direction when compared to the shape of the head. ;)
There you artists go again, in your quest for perfection! :D

Actually though, taking another look, I think you'll find that the hair looks that way because some hair is going one way (down at the nape of the neck) and some is going another way (down at the sides) following his leaning, or slightly tilting position. Don't know if you have a long hair or not, but that's what happens when you lean, not all your hair parts and comes down the front;a portion stays behind resting on the nape of the neck.

Er...at least, that's what it looks like to me, not that I know anything! :D

mars0103

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
love the work on the walls but some how something dont feel right. Brill picture.

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can you imagine how frustrating it is to spot dozens upon dozens of those mistakes in your own works without having the skills needed to correct them? ;D
See, that's the difference between artists and admirers! Artists strive for technical perfection (naturally) whereas us fans just look at the impact of an image; we know what we like and we like what see; we don't necessarily care how the artist achieved it, just that he did! :P Only the artists care about the how! But that's natural, of course. It's interesting. For instance, I didn't even notice the hands and the hair etc until you pointed them out, because I'm not an artist and don't look at things through artists' eyes.

Which leads me to wonder, do artists do their work for themselves, other artists, or for lay people in general?

Well, I guess only Willit can solve The Mystery of the Hair! :D

TechnoMagus

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
it's like looking at some renaissance fresco like the one you see at the vatican! i'm going to have this prominently placed in the one of the planned worship halls of the cult of willitblend! :kkthumbs maybe on "temple of team snake" on blender city? :kukuku

let's see...let's try it on a prominent wall surrounded by your worshippers.....

nice! :kkthumbs ooops.....
:faint

That is super nice :wtf
you really like the word "nice" dont you? XD
yeah bax, how unoriginal! :amuse
i'll be different so as not to overuse the word nice.... :grin

Main Entry: awesome Part of Speech: adjective Definition: amazing Synonyms: alarming, astonishing, awe-inspiring, awful, beautiful, breathtaking, daunting, dreadful, exalted, far out, fearful, fearsome, formidable, frantic, frightening, grand, hairy*, horrible, horrifying, imposing, impressive, intimidating, magnificent, majestic, mind-blowing*, moving, nervous, overwhelming, shocking, striking, stunning, stupefying, terrible, terrifying, wonderful, wondrous, zero cool*
Main Entry: breathtaking Part of Speech: adjective Definition: beautiful Synonyms: amazing, astonishing, awe-inspiring, awesome, exciting, hair-raising, heart-stirring, impressive, magnificent, moving, overwhelming, spine-tingling, stunning, thrilling
Main Entry: majestic Part of Speech: adjective Definition: impressive Synonyms: ace high, august, awesome, bang-up, ceremonious, cool, courtly, dignified, elevated, exalted, fab*, grand, grandiose, imperial, imposing, kinglike, kingly, lofty, magnific, magnificent, marvelous, mind-blowing*, monumental, noble, pompous, princely, regal, royal, smashing, sovereign, splendid, stately, stunning, sublime, sumptuous, superb
Main Entry: marvelous Part of Speech: adjective 1 Definition: amazing Synonyms: astonishing, astounding, awe-inspiring, awesome, awful, bewildering, breathtaking, confounding, extraordinary, fabulous, fantastic, implausible, improbable, incomprehensible, inconceivable, incredible, miraculous, phenomenal, prodigious, remarkable, singular, spectacular, staggering, strange, striking, stunning, stupendous, supernatural, surprising, unbelievable, unimaginable, unlikely, unusual, wonderful, wondrous
Main Entry: miraculous Part of Speech: adjective Definition: wonderful Synonyms: amazing, anomalous, astonishing, astounding, awesome, extraordinary, fabulous, fantasmo, far out, freakish, gas, heavy, incredible, inexplicable, magical, marvelous, monstrous, numinous, phenomenal, preternatural, prodigious, spectacular, staggering, strange, stupefying, stupendous, superhuman, superior, supermundane, supernatural, supranatural, thaumaturgic, the utmost, too much, unaccountable, unbelievable, unearthly, unimaginable, unreal, wonderworking, wondrous
Main Entry: monumental Part of Speech: adjective Definition: impressive Synonyms: awe-inspiring, awesome, classic, enduring, enormous, fantastic, gigantic, grand, great, historic, huge, immense, immortal, important, lasting, lofty, majestic, mammoth, massive, memorable, mighty, mortal, mountainous, outstanding, overwhelming, prodigious, significant, stupendous, towering, tremendous, unforgettable, vast

Source: Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.3.1)
Copyright © 2007 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.
* = informal or slang
------------------------------------------------------------------------

@kadoman, staff
will you please add this worship smilie
so that i wouldn't have a hard time posting this graphic? :grin
pretty please with a blender on top.... :wtf

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Techno...I've said it before...I'll say it again. You're insane. :XD

I'll speak to our beloved techs about adding the worship smiley! :amuse And you're right; it DOES remind me of something I'd see in St Peter's! Only the funny thing about that place is that the paintings and sculptures you see there are WAY scarier! No kidding!

Last edited:

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What, you mean my squealing and fainting wasn't as good a critique as HakoHero's? :notrust

I don't believe it. :XD

*saves new version*

ibra87

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
WTF!? Just who are you?

soooooo Superb <3333333333333333 :wtf