- Joined
- Sep 17, 2007
- Messages
- 647
- Reaction score
- 71
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
.... i love your art!, you are the best!!!!!!




![]()
Amaretti is a god...
DaKroG you said it right xD
It's just.. it's just.. like I said in your Gallery thread.. Amaretti-senpai.. words can't describe your coloringsIt's metapshisically impossible, how awesome they are xDxD
Your God xD
WHERE HAVE YOU PEOPLE BEEN!!!!!*falls on his knees*
Amazing!
*prays*





your holiness ^^ with techno



No, I already knew that Amaretti-sempai is a girl. I just don't know why I used god instead of goddessWHERE HAVE YOU PEOPLE BEEN!!!!!
thank you for seeing the light! hurry up....now we resume our worship services.....
![]()
![]()
but it looks like the "god" is actually a "goddess"...how come we've missed all that!!!
anyways, this one surely matches up to that itachi with the lens flare....no words can describe it!
a little request....can you do one without the text bubbles? i'm putting up a collage of these two and the lens flare one....please?![]()
I think I was so amazed with her art that I forgot.
