[380] Cover, page 11, db-spread, ~Amaretti

Toobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
71
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
.... i love your art!, you are the best!!!!!!
 

TheDemonLord

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 24, 2007
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Saudi Arabia
OMG!!!

i cant stop lovin ya.
 

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
fantastic ;)
 

Coup

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
288
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow man, just WOW.

Keep it up :)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Kyaaaaa! super great! My hairs stand on end.
 

abu_89

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2006
Messages
393
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
amazing as usual. :)
 

boutboul

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2007
Messages
76
Reaction score
12
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
France
Great Job, I'm becoming really mad with your style! :)
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
:wtf
Amaretti is a god...
DaKroG you said it right xD

It's just.. it's just.. like I said in your Gallery thread.. Amaretti-senpai.. words can't describe your colorings :wtf It's metapshisically impossible, how awesome they are xDxD
Your God xD
*falls on his knees*

Amazing!

*prays*
WHERE HAVE YOU PEOPLE BEEN!!!!! :yelling
thank you for seeing the light! hurry up....now we resume our worship services.....
:worship :worship2 :worship
but it looks like the "god" is actually a "goddess"...how come we've missed all that!!! :yelling

anyways, this one surely matches up to that itachi with the lens flare....no words can describe it! :o
a little request....can you do one without the text bubbles? i'm putting up a collage of these two and the lens flare one....please? :wtf
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm stunned :worship your holiness ^^ with techno
 

Nejikashi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 26, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you're amazing
 

Clappers

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 10, 2006
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Amaretti, please marry me. Or something.

But really, I just adore the Pain Rikudou door page so much.
 

Dralaquan

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2006
Messages
302
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Incredible ! :tem
 

LotusBlade

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
392
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Amazing work amaretti!! I've been busy as well, not on the forums too much lately :S
 

jam2715

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
Zambia
sweet
 

ak-46

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
235
Reaction score
99
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Great. I like the one double spread page most.
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
*cheering**cheering**cheering**cheering**cheering**cheering**cheering**cheering*:worship :worship2 :worship :worship :worship2 :worship:worship :worship2 :worship

After seeing such a mind-blowing breath-cutting soul-taking coloring... I couldn't sleep the night!!
Please don't stop such a great work... Share it with us... We ALL LOVE YOU AMARETTI !!!
 

Dhazard

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
439
Reaction score
101
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
WHERE HAVE YOU PEOPLE BEEN!!!!! :yelling
thank you for seeing the light! hurry up....now we resume our worship services.....
:worship :worship2 :worship
but it looks like the "god" is actually a "goddess"...how come we've missed all that!!! :yelling

anyways, this one surely matches up to that itachi with the lens flare....no words can describe it! :o
a little request....can you do one without the text bubbles? i'm putting up a collage of these two and the lens flare one....please? :wtf
No, I already knew that Amaretti-sempai is a girl. I just don't know why I used god instead of goddess:p I think I was so amazed with her art that I forgot.
 

Kizuna

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Amaretti should be nominated as the Colourist of the year..do you agree people..
 

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
rox a lot ;)
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I miss your work T_T
 
Top