[420] Naruto & Jiraya Sage Mode

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looks like it has a lot of coloring potential Dave, and welcome to MH. My name is Jaime, and I'm 1 of the 2 art mods here along with Stiluz. If you have any questions message 1 of us, and will help you if we can. Anyways, I think the way you made Naruto looks pretty good, but I think Jiraiya could look a lot better. Now I know Jiraiya is ugly anyways in Sage Mode, but I think some of his blood/make up design looks to thick. Well, that's all the criticsm I have for you. Just know you're welcome to post your art here when ever you want. See you next time Davekun, and keep up the good work.
 

Davekun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
THanks a lot, those are the comments that noob lime me need.
I'll take you the word, and i'll be asking if needed.!
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Some advices: do a bigger version, and the thinner the lines, the best they are.
 

Toobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
71
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
nice work... keep trying
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
nice.... guy
 

Davekun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Some advices: do a bigger version, and the thinner the lines, the best they are.
Thanks for the advices, I'll listen to them a lot, next ones will be bigger and cleaner!
 
Top