A commentary without visual (chapter 343) X) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

A commentary without visual (chapter 343) X)

weixiaobao

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well the new chapter of Naruto was so exciting that i gotto write a commentary... YIKE.. This commentary is nothing more than just opinions and assumption (so don’t get too excited about disagreeing with me… :p )

1- How strong is sasuke……
Well, after seeing how the fight over, and all the sound nin laid injured everywhere… in not any particular order… I must say that the fight didn’t last very long… Considering the evidences, Sasuke must had beaten them in one move or he must have been very very fast… Either he used his new and improved chidori technique, much more powerful and had a larger range than the original, to shock all these -sound nins in an instant, and paralyzed all of them; or he could be fast like lightning, and strike each one down where they stand before they even realize what happen…

If Sasuke was to fight Naruto. I must sadly said that Sasuke can kicked Naruto’s butt. Since Naruto’s new technique was very much like his original rasengan (the way they perform), and that Sasuke had past experiences with such a technique, plus the fact that sasuke much faster, Naruto will never gonna has the time to perform anything… Even with the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, Naruto still going to failed, since chidori have such a large range of attack (plus sasuke using it as a defense from the grass arc, naruto will not even going to get close enough to attack)

Plus the comment of Orochimaru about how when he was 15 he was nowhere as strong as Sasuke,… I figure that Orochimaru probably earned the title of Sannin around the age of 18 or 20… Sannin a title for character that have a level as strong as S-class ninja, at the Kage- level or akatsuki level… Plus concluded Sasuke right now can probably hold his own again a full strength akatsuki (but I cannot say for sure if he had enough power to surpass the akatsuki yet.. )

2- Naruto, stronger than Kakashi???

Well even though Kakashi mentioned couple of time that Naruto could very well surpassed him… Maybe he right in term of brute power, but considered exp, skill, technique, speed, agility, plus the abilities of adapting and reading others, Kakashi is above Naruto in every way. So maybe Kakashi could very well overestimate Naruto.. But then if Naruto could successfully perform his new jutsu with 100% efficiency, even if there are twenty Kakashi, they probably blew into bit.

3- Sakura’s feelings
Sakura and Naruto relationship, I must said they have become pretty close to each other now.. Maybe someday, they fell in love but that kinda impossible…

4- Betrayal…
This is the star of the chapter, or at least to me the star for the whole arc or even the whole 2nd season of Naruto… Sasuke betraying of Orochimaru, to be this was predictable, but I honestly have to said that I was ALMOST been fooled into believing that Sasuke is too stupid for becoming Oro’s new vessel (good job Masashi Kishimoto)…

If anybody think about it, why sasuke (the person who really really hate his brother, and want to torture him to death ) would want to let oro take over and a (keep his word help kill itachi and enjoyed the torture instead of sasuke himself) or b (not keeping his promise). I always think Sasuke was smarter than that and this chapter proved me right.. and to think he betray oro when oro at his weakest state, too… So yike, go sasuke….

Rating for the chapter
-Action 3/5 (the attack on oro is quite exciting)
-Comedy 3/5 (the ramen feeding thing is kinda predictable, but funny nonetheless, I noticed that kakashi actually enjoing feeding Naruto)
-Enjoyment 4/5
-Unique 4.7/5
-And temptation of the next chapter 5/5
-Overall a high (4+)

Thing to consider for the next chapter:
-Did oro prepare for this attack (what plan he have)
-how Kabuto would reacted (would he work for sasuke if he killed oro, or would he be in time to help oro, and how much of a match he going to be again sasuke)
-What would sasuke do next? (if he win, then is he going back to konoha, or taking the title of the leader of the sound nin and attack the akatsuki, or may even going to join the akatsuki to get close enough to itachi to kill him)
-And if Oro win (what would he do)

qwan3356

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.

mugen

Reaction score
Country
Mexico

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States

kiddo7

Reaction score
Country
Austria

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States

kiddo7

Reaction score
Country
Austria

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States