A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
lol Sky is very fast, guess that saves me writing some answers :lmao Also, sure this is my thread, but you're more than free to participate lol.

Graphics/scenery: It's not better than the last two big guns I played (Nier A. + God of War), but an eye-candy nonetheless. :zomg
I'm with Sky that I think it's definitely better than Nier:A (can't really judge GoW). You might notice this too, given enough time. Especially in wide areas it's a smart choice to look around and marvel at some of the scenery. The only real complaint I had is that the textures can be rather bad at times.

Motions: They are just like I want them to be. In other games - for example God of War or The Witcher - the movement of the characters kinda feel sluggish, not fluid enough for my taste. I am not sure if this is objectively true, but that is at least my perception (and that is what matters in the end). Moving the characters in FF (and Nier) is more fun. The only point I don't like so far is the fact that once you press the square button outside the battle, Cloud takes too long to make that one sword thing and put it back again. I have to wait an hour until I can control him again, lol.

Controls: They are okay, nothing too complicated. I don't like the Commando menu though, because I always try to jump (which does not exist, wtf) with the "X" button, only to open the Commando menu. :lmao Where the fuck is my jump button?
oh it definitely needs some time getting used to it. To be honest, I had the very same problem as you, wanted to jump and opened the menu instead :XD But I think just like me you will eventually get the hang of it. Also, during some battles you might actually appreciate that you can't control Cloud or one of the others for a short while, the battles can get quite hectic and switching around who you control is an important part of the later game.

Camera: The game has a weird camera angle once you lock the enemy. It's kinda trying to show your character and the enemy at the opposite side of the screen while I prefer the standard centric angle. Hope I will get used to it.
Yeah I forgot to tell you this, but you ABSOLUTELY need to adjust the camera angle. Click on the options and change it for both inside and outside of battle. Standard is 1, I actually went with 3 for both. 2 might already do the trick for you, but I guess it's a matter of taste. The standard angle (1) being pretty meh is a common sentiment, though.

Sound: From what I've heard so far, there is no doubt that it will reach Nier level of heights. :nod
Not sure it's on exactly the same level for me, but it's definitely up there, yup :nod It's especially cool when you know the original tracks and hear how they remade them, but they're great in either case.

Combat system: Switching characters sounds cool, but I have to wait until I can use someone other than that as Barret. I refuse to play with him. :hmph At first sight, it looks promising with the different attack styles and a variation of specials.

Battles: :wtf
Haha Barret isn't the most fun pick. I believe you will get to like him more, though, and his playstyle can be pretty nice later on. Gotta admit that both Aerith and Tifa are a lot more fun to play, looking forward to what you'll say about them :blush

Battles will continue to be amazing, I promise.

Interactions: Biggs and Jessie are comedy!

Jessie: She is fun to listen to, very hilarious. xD

Cloud: It's Sasori's and Makishima's voice actor, nuff said. And he is a little bit edgy which was a nice surprise for me. I expected him to be the
Are you going the jap route? I usually pick jap voices for jap games too, but Sky convinced me to use German this time haha. Also helps, because the characters talk a lot inside and outside of battles, so I don't have to read the subtitles that closely and can focus more on what's going on.

Story: As you know, I never played any FF game except for Crystal Chronicles on GameCube. So, I don't understand a lot of stuff and mostly assume stuff. Is Mako something like energy? Shinra=the big bad company? And Cloud joined some kind of rebel fraction for - what he says - just money? I wouldn't mind if someone can give me a very rough, non-spoiler, overview.

Miscellaneous: I love the layout of the subtitles. <3

First outlook: Looks exactly like the game I was looking for during short-time work.[/fieldset]
Think Sky basically explained the most important thing. How far are you? I'm sure you'll have plenty more questions along the way, but the game explains the most important stuff at some point, too. The very last part might be an entirely different beast, but outside of that nothing should be unclear once you're done.

And glad to hear you're having fun :wtf
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
YOU ARE USING MY METHOD OF BEATING OTHERS IN AN ARGUMENT!



:lmao

No, I don't want you to pick up SxF, HnK or TLoU because of me. I won't let you get away that easily. I will use my free recommendation ticket for something else in the future. :amuse

:hug
I've learned from the best :3

And haha, fair enough. I'm waiting with bated breath : D

:hug
 
  • Hug
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I hope you guys can forgive me if my replies to your posts come a little bit late. Otherwise, I won't be able to play the game at all. :lmao

I'm probably gonna play Nier for 5 minutes again. The difference in opinions in regards to the graphics is interesting.

<3
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I hope you guys can forgive me if my replies to your posts come a little bit late. Otherwise, I won't be able to play the game at all. :lmao

I'm probably gonna play Nier for 5 minutes again. The difference in opinions in regards to the graphics is interesting.

<3

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Haha Barret isn't the most fun pick.
You guys have to learn why he is one of the best. 👀
 
  • Hug
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I hope you guys can forgive me if my replies to your posts come a little bit late. Otherwise, I won't be able to play the game at all. :lmao

I'm probably gonna play Nier for 5 minutes again. The difference in opinions in regards to the graphics is interesting.

<3
It's cool, have fun <3

You guys have to learn why he is one of the best. 👀
oh he's definitely a great option later on, don't misunderstand me. But Tifa going all-out on the mobs (some of her moves are just sick) and Aerith jumping around while she shoots magic just is more fun to me :3
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
oh he's definitely a great option later on, don't misunderstand me. But Tifa going all-out on the mobs (some of her moves are just sick) and Aerith jumping around while she shoots magic just is more fun to me :3
A stagger-build Tifa is just insanely overpowered. :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell


I swear to god, if I would do another tier list right now, it would probably look a lot different. It's an impossible task when you can't decide how you want to rank them. :sweatdrop
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh nice. My beloved kouhai syx made a list.
Good Good.
Ushi in the top tiers. Kuro as well.
Really nice to see.
What a cute Kouhai he is.
Now where did he put Atalante.
...
...
...
...
 
  • Hug
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Oh nice. My beloved kouhai syx made a list.
Good Good.
Ushi in the top tiers. Kuro as well.
Really nice to see.
What a cute Kouhai he is.
Now where did he put Atalante.
...
...
...
...
Blame Fate/Apocrypha. :lmao
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States


I swear to god, if I would do another tier list right now, it would probably look a lot different. It's an impossible task when you can't decide how you want to rank them. :sweatdrop
Thanks syx.

My big surprises, didn't know you were a fellow Raikou fan. Also pleased that you have Kiyohime as high as you do.

I'm also realizing that there is a distinct lack of appreciation for Penthesilea's abs on this forum.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Reflect on yourselves.

 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But Mordred is the most stunning beauty on that pic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
But Mordred is the most stunning beauty on that pic.
When you say it like that how can I disagree?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Either way, I appreciate a woman who can crush a coconut between her upper and lower abs.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Final Fantasy impression within chapter 3As you can see, I'm in the middle of chapter 3. Yes, my progress is super slow, but I like to take my time considering the circumstances. I really miss to drink something or to throw in some bites of sweets or fruits while playing. Moreover, it also takes some time to make all these notes and prepare these posts. :lmao

First things first: I totally forgot to activate the gaming modus of my TV. FF not only looks even better now, the flow and reaction of the game is much better/faster. Sadly, I couldn't compare it with Nier, since I don't have it here anymore. Still, I think Sky is a bit too hard on Nier. FF looks amazing nonetheless. Especially in broad daylight (chapter 3), it leaves a magnificent sight. The problem with the camera is solved. Turned them both to 3 and it feels like a complete upgrade.

Jessie is such a sweety. You can't discompose her, regardless of what Cloud says. I like her a lot.

I also got to see Sephiroth now. Even for a non-FF gamer, Sephiroth is a name you know. But I have no idea about the relationship/past between him and Cloud other than Cloud's mother and hometown being killed/annihilated by Sephiroth. The scenes at the station were thrilling. Questions I asked myself:
  • Is Sephiroth dead? Killed by Cloud? Or does Cloud think Sephiroth is dead, respectively that he killed him?
  • Cloud has a lot of these visions throughout the game. I wonder if they only show the past or also a possible future?
  • Cloud said - after recovering from a vision - that he got too much Mako. Does this mean that too much Mako is harmful? Someone else was also talking about a Mako-poisoning...
​
The scenery of FF is marvelous. I like every part where you can just walk and enjoy the view.

Can't say I understood the scene with the cute flower seller girl and the dementors. She thanked Cloud for helping her, but Cloud never did anything during that encounter. What did I miss?

When Marlene shouted "father" the first time, I was shocked, because I thought she was referring to Cloud. :lmao It was quite the surprise to see Barret as a wholesome father. Why can't that idiot treat me like that?

And finally... I get to see the one true goddess in the FF universe. :zomg Can I highlight just how much I wanted to punch Cloud in the face for how he talked to Tifa?

Tifa: 'Want me to make you some food?'
Cloud: 'I want my money.'

Tifa: 'This is your room. It's not a palace, but it is enough to sleep. If you need anything else, just tell me.'
Cloud: 'Where is my money.'

DUDE!?!?! THOSE ARE CRYSTAL CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS!!!

Or this...

Tifa: 'Want to accompany me to gather some money?'
Cloud: *has to think about it*

DOOFUS!!! For real... (Kudos to Biggs for being an amazing wingman and holding back Wedge to joing us)

On the other side. Some of Cloud's reactions are hilarious. When Marle greets him for the first time, Cloud instantly gives off a sigh. :lmao That is so much like me. xD Or the fact that he refuses to act nice just to beat down the price. Such admirable pride!

Also, love the fact that Tifa tags along with me early on. I usually hate following (NPC) characters, because they are often too damn slow. But if it's Tifa I have to follow, one meter could last an eternity as far as I'm concerned. <3 Tifa is also way more fun to play. I must admit that I got a much better hang on the controls and combat system. Prolly got used to not push certain buttons during the battle (X being the prime example, haha).

The equipment and upgrade system doesn't look too complicated, which is a huge plus for me. I don't want to deal with rocket science like in some other games. However, I wouldn't mind if you tell me what's best to buy, sell, equip, and use MP on. I'm purely aiming to be entertained, not looking for a challenge.

I think I did most of the side quests in chapter 3 already. There is probably not much left until chapter 4.

Funny stuff:
  • I - as Cloud - got immobilized on the ground by an enemy with already low HP. Tifa killed it right away and the battle ended, which triggered Tifa to make a comment like "that was well done". :lmao I was like "yeah year, just make fun of me -_-"...
  • Biggs says that Cloud and his sword went through a lot. Every FF-player be like: :nod ... syx be like: :oh yeah, maybe?

Miscellaneous:
  • Got a glimpse of that Marco guy with the 49 tattoo and the vision where someone says "Reuinion". If this will be explained later on in the game, fine. If not, I won't mind someone explaining this to me.
  • I am playing with JAP dub and GER subs. I prefer it this way, even though it proves to be difficult to keep up with the text during battle.

Other pros:
  • There are short, but on spot chapter summaries which you can view. I love if when it's kept compact.
  • You can teleport right to your client once you have finished a side mission.
​
Other cons:
  • I can't enter Room 201. This game is literally unplayable. :hmph
  • The game wants to tell me that I am a top tier soldier with amazing speed and reflexes, but I can't capture three damn cats? How am I going to save the world?

Verdict: Tifa <3


By the way: I might have answered most of your comments/questions with that post. If not, don't hesitate to point it out.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm also realizing that there is a distinct lack of appreciation for Penthesilea's abs on this forum.
I don't like her overall design. If you add the fact that I don't have her in FGO, probably only used her once, and don't know anything about her character (I might have skipped the story parts including her), then there is pretty much only the bottom tier left for you to go.

I'm not against females with abs, they can be sexy in their own way, and look badass. But I prefer woman with a little bit flesh. Makes it more fun to tease them (:lmao) and can be used as a comfy pillow. :amuse
 
Last edited:
  • Hug
Reactions: Nii

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
As you can see, I'm in the middle of chapter 3. Yes, my progress is super slow, but I like to take my time considering the circumstances. I really miss to drink something or to throw in some bites of sweets or fruits while playing. Moreover, it also takes some time to make all these notes and prepare these posts. :lmao
I know that feeling. Full gaming mode is dangerous.

Jessie is such a sweety. You can't discompose her, regardless of what Cloud says. I like her a lot.
Jessie is bae. No questions asked.


I also got to see Sephiroth now. Even for a non-FF gamer, Sephiroth is a name you know. But I have no idea about the relationship/past between him and Cloud other than Cloud's mother and hometown being killed/annihilated by Sephiroth. The scenes at the station were thrilling. Questions I asked myself:
  • Is Sephiroth dead? Killed by Cloud? Or does Cloud think Sephiroth is dead, respectively that he killed him?
  • Cloud has a lot of these visions throughout the game. I wonder if they only show the past or also a possible future?
  • Cloud said - after recovering from a vision - that he got too much Mako. Does this mean that too much Mako is harmful? Someone else was also talking about a Mako-poisoning...
- You'll see.
- They show the past.
- Mako enhances your body. Cloud is basically a super human, as to why he can wield that sword.
Too much of it can cripple your body.


Can't say I understood the scene with the cute flower seller girl and the dementors. She thanked Cloud for helping her, but Cloud never did anything during that encounter. What did I miss?
You'll see. :nod


When Marlene shouted "father" the first time, I was shocked, because I thought she was referring to Cloud. :lmao It was quite the surprise to see Barret as a wholesome father. Why can't that idiot treat me like that?
Because Cloud is an asshole to Barret 24/7? :XD


I think I did most of the side quests in chapter 3 already. There is probably not much left until chapter 4.
Just an advice. Do every side quest. You won't regret it. :nod


Funny stuff:
  • Biggs says that Cloud and his sword went through a lot. Every FF-player be like: :nod ... syx be like: :oh yeah, maybe?
As I said, SOLDIER are a military force.
So in a sense Cloud is a war veteran.


Miscellaneous:
  • Got a glimpse of that Marco guy with the 49 tattoo and the vision where someone says "Reuinion". If this will be explained later on in the game, fine. If not, I won't mind someone explaining this to me.
  • I am playing with JAP dub and GER subs. I prefer it this way, even though it proves to be difficult to keep up with the text during battle.
It won't be explained in this game, sorry. Explaining it would be an amazingly huge spoiler.

​
Other cons:
  • I can't enter Room 201. This game is literally unplayable. :hmph
  • The game wants to tell me that I am a top tier soldier with amazing speed and reflexes, but I can't capture three damn cats? How am I going to save the world?

Verdict: Tifa <3
You'll enter it soon enough. :nod
Cats are far more of a threat than Shinra.

Tifa is the best waifu, yes. :nod
 
Last edited:
  • Hug
Reactions: syx

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't like her overall design. If you add the fact that I don't have her in FGO, probably only used her once, and don't know anything about her character (I might have skipped the story parts including her), then there is pretty much only the bottom tier left for you to go.

I'm not against females with abs, they can be sexy in their own way, and look badass. But I prefer woman with a little bit flesh. Makes it more fun to tease them (:lmao) and can be used as a comfy pillow. :amuse
Can't really fault you for skipping a lot of that singularity but she was one of the bright spots. My great regret is that they didn't put Blackbeard in that story. That would have taken it from a 4 to a 10.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany


I swear to god, if I would do another tier list right now, it would probably look a lot different. It's an impossible task when you can't decide how you want to rank them. :sweatdrop
A man of refined taste :pleased I almost approve 100%, with a few exceptions obviously. Don't need to comment on Artoria, Okita and Co. because that was a given. Very nice to see you put the Mecha Elis high, though, and that you like Andersen a lot too :zomg Guess I shouldn't be surprised, I know full well that you like snarky characters :XD

As for the fews things I'm surprised about, what makes you dislike Sherlock?

Final Fantasy impression within chapter 3As you can see, I'm in the middle of chapter 3. Yes, my progress is super slow, but I like to take my time considering the circumstances. I really miss to drink something or to throw in some bites of sweets or fruits while playing. Moreover, it also takes some time to make all these notes and prepare these posts. :lmao

First things first: I totally forgot to activate the gaming modus of my TV. FF not only looks even better now, the flow and reaction of the game is much better/faster. Sadly, I couldn't compare it with Nier, since I don't have it here anymore. Still, I think Sky is a bit too hard on Nier. FF looks amazing nonetheless. Especially in broad daylight (chapter 3), it leaves a magnificent sight. The problem with the camera is solved. Turned them both to 3 and it feels like a complete upgrade.

Jessie is such a sweety. You can't discompose her, regardless of what Cloud says. I like her a lot.

I also got to see Sephiroth now. Even for a non-FF gamer, Sephiroth is a name you know. But I have no idea about the relationship/past between him and Cloud other than Cloud's mother and hometown being killed/annihilated by Sephiroth. The scenes at the station were thrilling. Questions I asked myself:
  • Is Sephiroth dead? Killed by Cloud? Or does Cloud think Sephiroth is dead, respectively that he killed him?
  • Cloud has a lot of these visions throughout the game. I wonder if they only show the past or also a possible future?
  • Cloud said - after recovering from a vision - that he got too much Mako. Does this mean that too much Mako is harmful? Someone else was also talking about a Mako-poisoning...
​
The scenery of FF is marvelous. I like every part where you can just walk and enjoy the view.

Can't say I understood the scene with the cute flower seller girl and the dementors. She thanked Cloud for helping her, but Cloud never did anything during that encounter. What did I miss?

When Marlene shouted "father" the first time, I was shocked, because I thought she was referring to Cloud. :lmao It was quite the surprise to see Barret as a wholesome father. Why can't that idiot treat me like that?

And finally... I get to see the one true goddess in the FF universe. :zomg Can I highlight just how much I wanted to punch Cloud in the face for how he talked to Tifa?

Tifa: 'Want me to make you some food?'
Cloud: 'I want my money.'

Tifa: 'This is your room. It's not a palace, but it is enough to sleep. If you need anything else, just tell me.'
Cloud: 'Where is my money.'

DUDE!?!?! THOSE ARE CRYSTAL CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS!!!

Or this...

Tifa: 'Want to accompany me to gather some money?'
Cloud: *has to think about it*

DOOFUS!!! For real... (Kudos to Biggs for being an amazing wingman and holding back Wedge to joing us)

On the other side. Some of Cloud's reactions are hilarious. When Marle greets him for the first time, Cloud instantly gives off a sigh. :lmao That is so much like me. xD Or the fact that he refuses to act nice just to beat down the price. Such admirable pride!

Also, love the fact that Tifa tags along with me early on. I usually hate following (NPC) characters, because they are often too damn slow. But if it's Tifa I have to follow, one meter could last an eternity as far as I'm concerned. <3 Tifa is also way more fun to play. I must admit that I got a much better hang on the controls and combat system. Prolly got used to not push certain buttons during the battle (X being the prime example, haha).

The equipment and upgrade system doesn't look too complicated, which is a huge plus for me. I don't want to deal with rocket science like in some other games. However, I wouldn't mind if you tell me what's best to buy, sell, equip, and use MP on. I'm purely aiming to be entertained, not looking for a challenge.

I think I did most of the side quests in chapter 3 already. There is probably not much left until chapter 4.

Funny stuff:
  • I - as Cloud - got immobilized on the ground by an enemy with already low HP. Tifa killed it right away and the battle ended, which triggered Tifa to make a comment like "that was well done". :lmao I was like "yeah year, just make fun of me -_-"...
  • Biggs says that Cloud and his sword went through a lot. Every FF-player be like: :nod ... syx be like: :oh yeah, maybe?

Miscellaneous:
  • Got a glimpse of that Marco guy with the 49 tattoo and the vision where someone says "Reuinion". If this will be explained later on in the game, fine. If not, I won't mind someone explaining this to me.
  • I am playing with JAP dub and GER subs. I prefer it this way, even though it proves to be difficult to keep up with the text during battle.

Other pros:
  • There are short, but on spot chapter summaries which you can view. I love if when it's kept compact.
  • You can teleport right to your client once you have finished a side mission.
​
Other cons:
  • I can't enter Room 201. This game is literally unplayable. :hmph
  • The game wants to tell me that I am a top tier soldier with amazing speed and reflexes, but I can't capture three damn cats? How am I going to save the world?

Verdict: Tifa <3
You don't really have to make these huges posts if it's taking away too much of your playing time haha. But it's very interesting reading them, thanks for that :blush

Oh yes, Sky is too hard on Nier, I agree with that. He's a man of hyperbole though, so don't take it against him :toc Glad to hear you like the graphics that much, I think they're great too.

Jessie is a sweetheart, but boy is she thirsty for Cloud :lmao

Think Sky answered most of your questions, do tell me if anything else is unclear. One thing he said I'm not so sure about tbh, mainly Cloud's visions. I know you don't like it when people tell you things that aren't entirely accurate, so I'll say there's more to these visions than just seeing the past, without going into any details.

About Barret, he and Cloud just love to bitch at each other and their way of thinking is pretty much at odds, but as you can see Barret can be pretty nice and caring too : D

Also nice that you got used to the controls. As I said, the system has a nice mix of being relatively easy to learn, but hard to master. As you move along you'll definitely improve quite a bit, at least that's how it was for me.

And yes, Tifa is greatness <3 I need not say anything else. Knew you would like her!

As for misc stuff and all that, it's great to read, keeping them coming :3 (Biggs is a great wingman indeed, he's a good guy)

- You'll see.
- They show the past.
- Mako enhances your body. Cloud is basically a super human, as to why he can wield that sword.
Too much of it can cripple your body.
Not sure if you're outright lying to him or not :XD Because these visions do show stuff from the future, as early as Chapter 2

Can't really fault you for skipping a lot of that singularity but she was one of the bright spots. My great regret is that they didn't put Blackbeard in that story. That would have taken it from a 4 to a 10.
Skipping a lot of that singularity? Syx doesn't read any of them :XD The only things he read are Camelot and Babylon because I practically begged him to :lmao But yes, Agartha is.... bad.
 
  • Hug
Reactions: syx

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
"lel" she says.... You ignored my mention twice for the TM list, then you go and participate in the next Top 10 list. You're unreliable, darling :nah
Whaaaaa?! I mean.. you know Nii..... I have already stated my cute 'excuse' ( '3' ) as of why, but I do believe that you deserve a better reason for that then just my cute 'excuse'. So, hereby I will clearly state my reason, as of why I missed the theme, in a more of an appropriate manner like members between each others, right? So.....

...

...

...

'3'

.3.

o3o

>3<

>3>

<3<

-3-

..


..


..


..


..


..


..






With that out of the way, some very nice Beato pics! And lol at the Higu ones, wtf is going on there? :XD The anime's getting close, but I almost expect them to delay it bc of Corona =/
Mostly they are killed by the hinamizawa syndrome it seems, just the usual classic dead! Miyo Takano it was all your fault Also, yes, but as you said.. I wouldn't be surprised if the anime got delayed.. just like Ciconia, anyway. _-_ Hopefully it won't be the case tho, aside from Fumetsu, Higurashi is prolly the only toher anime that I actually look forward to watch lol.

Also, I will leave these two fanarts here for you because this is just perfect.





This describes their relationship perfectly fine. XD
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Whaaaaa?! I mean.. you know Nii..... I have already stated my cute 'excuse' ( '3' ) as of why, but I do believe that you deserve a better reason for that then just my cute 'excuse'. So, hereby I will clearly state my reason, as of why I missed the theme, in a more of an appropriate manner like members between each others, right? So.....

...

...

...

'3'

.3.

o3o

>3<

>3>

<3<

-3-

..


..


..


..


..


..


..



That's a good reason! I'll forgive you :zomg


Mostly they are killed by the hinamizawa syndrome it seems, just the usual classic dead! Miyo Takano it was all your fault Also, yes, but as you said.. I wouldn't be surprised if the anime got delayed.. just like Ciconia, anyway. _-_ Hopefully it won't be the case tho, aside from Fumetsu, Higurashi is prolly the only toher anime that I actually look forward to watch lol.

Also, I will leave these two fanarts here for you because this is just perfect.





This describes their relationship perfectly fine. XD
I'm sure there could be other good anime but I know what you mean. All my Umineko hope for an anime is riding on Higurashi too, so I really hope they do a good job. Also can't wait to get spammed with new Rika gifs :3

And considering you always depict me as Battler in your comics, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about these pics... :lambirb
 
Top