- Joined
- Mar 30, 2014
- Messages
- 2,798
- Reaction score
- 1,588
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

You are not alone...

You are not alone...


lol




NothingIs something wrong?![]()

I want you to stop spamming my thread, your fault that I won't bother with looking for answer-worthy postsHe wants our attention.![]()

Not sure if I want a dirty goi by my side...
You are not alone...
I guess~
Nothing
I want you to stop spamming my thread, your fault that I won't bother with looking for answer-worthy posts
Not sure if I want a dirty goi by my side...
I guess~


This is one of my post(can't post everyone of them,using my phone right now);
And we discussed about was al-thamen right or wrong,can illah heal/repear itself if solomon didn't sealed him...
Okey firstly I don't think he is arrogant,he had strong sense of equality because of david's actions and good intention too.One can't deny these.
Now,was his decision right ? or should he take that decision like that ?
Okey,IMO his decision was wrong because it was really something huge,he needed information about what will happen if he take place of god.As you can see now there is something ''falling'' because of his action.Now we don't agree about this topic too.IIRC you said that al-thamen created the depravity but this is not completely true.Al-thamen find a way to turn white ruhk into black one BECAUSE there is two god after solomon's action.In illah's era people couldn't fall because there is no other way to follow.
And side note;in the new world people fell,started wars,killed each other and enslaved each other even without al-thamen.So al-thamen is not the devil of world,humans are their own devils.
Secondly,he intended to destroy fate which this is the main reason for him to became god but as you can see destiny didn't change either.Look at ithnan and aladdin's dialog where aladdin explain ''fate'',it is the exact same description of illah's way of ''fate''.And solomon didn't want aladdin to tell the story of alma torran because learning about fate might cause some people to defy it(which that was what happen to him).
My point is seems like fate is necessary and solomon understand it after he sealed illah.So this is kinda make thing pointless for his decision of killing god...
Okey and this is the part that makes me hate him lol
In illah's era all the ruhk of dead people went to illah.When solomon used that magic and sealed illah,he ripped the souls from dead livings ruhk and shared it with livings and sealed them with illah.
This was actually a theory until hakuryuu used belial against alibaba.As you can see belial's power is lesser version of solomon's killing god magic(lol couldn't find better name),hakuryuu ripped alibaba's soul and sealed it in another dimension.So solomon did seal all those souls with illah.
I don't find ANY part that can be defensible in this action,this is completely wrong,end of the story.I would be fine if he didn't do such a thing and al-thamen would be find too(at least some parts of it)
Now we come to al-thamen's part;
There are 4 reasons for them to riot
1-Religious reason(where alba go berserk)
2-Soul sealing thing(falan and wahid lead this)
3-Destiny defying(ithnan lead this)
4-Riot for their magic(pretty much every magician riot for this)
Let's talk about these things
1-Alma torran people were religious because illah came and save them so when solomon killed god,it is normal for some parts to riot against it
2-As I said before this is just wrong,no one can defend this for any reason,sorry
3-Illah's destiny was gone but there is a new flow now,solomon's flow(greate white flow) and people just didn't want to contoled by any fate
I want to talk about 4th reason
4-There was a reason for humans to had strong magic you know;
They were weakest kind,they were little and prey to others so illah gave them strong version of magic so they can protect themselves against others.When solomon took their power,they became so powerless against others.In new world magicians can't defend themselves against arrows and spears,how can they defend themselves against building size monsters ? and we don't know if those monsters can use magic or not(in new world they can).
Don't come up with they wont beause eveything was good because that doens't work after 100-200 years later.(not to mention they will fight for resources and guess who can't protect themselves agains those monsters...)
He didn't just took their power but also their life span,they can live more than 100 or 200 years now 0-100...Really who is he to do that ?
After all this I cannot find al-thamen completely wrong and I cannot find solomon completely good too.
But then there is david too lol,all of this was his plan after all so actually I can't find anyone wrong because of this to be honest.
Soooo kev sorry for late replyand sorry if I made any typo

