A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Best Kappa Edition

lol okey,go deal with your colleagues who want to become pregnant :XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,324
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Lawl's influence
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Lawl's influence
Holt did you finish UBW by now?

And maybe this will get you hyped for Heavens Feel:


:dumpster

...guys what do you think about last chapter of fairy tail
I guess the truth hurts sometimes :comfort

"Interesting power level right there, Dragonball Z here we come!"
 
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Would you be planning to get Fate/Grand Order for your cell phone?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,324
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

@Niichan, sadly no. I haven't had mich time to get to it. Is it over? Would be easier to watch the whole thing.
Well I'm definitely gonna watch Heavens feel. I've been pretty impressed with the Fate series so far.

@G01 It was pretty interesting, Brandish was quite cool. I'm not that bothered by the power levels, we've seen similar stuff before, Acnologia leveling tenrou (though he technically didn't since Mavis saved them but you get the point), Gildarts also split an island just before the time skip. Though Brandish said the the others are of similar power to her so things could get a bit crazy :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Would you be planning to get Fate/Grand Order for your cell phone?
Random riki appears :XD

Didn't expect you knowing about my love for Fate :D And well, I would try to get it if my japanese skills were sufficient but I fear that's prolly still years away, as I just started learning slowly but steadily.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

@Niichan, sadly no. I haven't had mich time to get to it. Is it over? Would be easier to watch the whole thing.
Well I'm definitely gonna watch Heavens feel. I've been pretty impressed with the Fate series so far.
Yeah dude it's been over for almost 2 weeks now, so you can go and watch it and tell me your thoughts :D
HF movie(s) sadly are still far away though :(
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,324
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Yeah dude it's been over for almost 2 weeks now, so you can go and watch it and tell me your thoughts :D
HF movie(s) sadly are still far away though :(
Oh, perfect then, I'll get to it as soon as possible and come post a wall. Btw I just watched the HF op you posted earlier, it looks damn cool. Heavens feel was the alternate route one right? I remember you explained it before. What's up with Saber at the end? She has golden eyes, a different clothing and Excalibur (if that's what she's holding) looks different too, almost evil or berserker like
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

I guess the truth hurts sometimes :comfort

"Interesting power level right there, Dragonball Z here we come!"
@G01 It was pretty interesting, Brandish was quite cool. I'm not that bothered by the power levels, we've seen similar stuff before, Acnologia leveling tenrou (though he technically didn't since Mavis saved them but you get the point), Gildarts also split an island just before the time skip. Though Brandish said the the others are of similar power to her so things could get a bit crazy :XD
Well I don't know what to think,brandish seems cool to me but that power level(and she seems young)...And now they will defeat 12 people like her...
And that natsu words...''you beat one of us'' then ''why did you do that to your friend'' lol what does he want ?,he just gonna fight whatever enemy does :XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,324
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Yeah, Natsu is a difficult person to please lol
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

still no storm, maybe today...

Enough others existing :blush

Just that you had tens of other sets in the past but kk xD

2017, wouldn't expect anything earlier :XD
Well sadly it got quite cold lately... It was surprisingly fun at the pool... Almost wanted to go again... :XD

Well it only did cost us a cool guy who did hide yet another twist... Seriously Gintama is so "damn" sometimes... :XD

I did but I didn't change it in quite some time now, right? :blush

Sounds good... :kappa How many hours for the voiceless original though?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

What about you sky, what do you think about last chapter of FT
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Classic FT. Heroes look strong > Make heroes look like garbage in comparison to enemy > Heroes keep moving forward > profit for friendship.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,324
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

I know everyone keeps saying that and that's usually the trend in FT but I kinda feel it'd be different this time. And there was one instance where FT didn't prevail despite the whole friendship thing; the dragons attack at GMG (and Acnologia too on tenrou). I feel Alvarez would be similar

---------- Post added July 11, 2015 at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was July 10, 2015 at 11:50 PM ----------

So I've gotten back to FSN UBW niichan. Just Ep 22 though. Tohsaka and Shirou are kawaii lol. I kinda got funny ideas when she said they had to undress to transfer the magic crest. Now I get how Shirou was able to challenge Gil. I was wondering how the hell he got powerful and skilled enough to do so.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

What about you sky, what do you think about last chapter of FT
Same as Nuno. It is just the usual pattern.
Acnologia was special because we neeed something overwhelming. Also friendship saved them right there too.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Classic FT. Heroes look strong > Make heroes look like garbage in comparison to enemy > Heroes keep moving forward > profit for friendship.
Same as Nuno. It is just the usual pattern.
Acnologia was special because we neeed something overwhelming. Also friendship saved them right there too.
Yeah pretty much the same but this time it is kinda disturb me,just brandish over them so much imo and they will defeat all 11 of them...
Yeah I hope this time friendship dies lol(of course it won't die,every enemy dies but that wont :XD)
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

This Manga is about the power of family and friends. So of course they win thanks to that. :D
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

No!!! It is about boobs :XD
 
Top