A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Niichan you are red? :o Congratz!

Btw, if i am not mistaken your birthday is on 17th of this month! I am sorry for being late, but i hope you had a great day bro :hug
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

admin :residentsleeper

pls don't be as tyrannical as xi0
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

wow, the brown-nosers come out...gj
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

wow, the brown-nosers come out...gj
you just jelly
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

of what?
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I thought everyone was...that's the only reason they pay attention to me? :pout
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I thought everyone was...that's the only reason they pay attention to me? :pout
why are you so emo? :pout
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

The master of joke comments or the master of gag detection? :D


Dunno if you did listen to the FT OST as well but damn this is awesome every single time. :blush
Both, obviously :heh

Don't like it as much as you do, but yeah, nice track :nod

p-please watch me kouhai

Niichan you are red? :o Congratz!

Btw, if i am not mistaken your birthday is on 17th of this month! I am sorry for being late, but i hope you had a great day bro :hug
Thanks bro :D

You get it wrong by a few days each year I think haha XD You're too early, my birthday is tomorrow, so you can congratulate me again then :p Are you doing fine?

admin :residentsleeper

pls don't be as tyrannical as xi0
Wow thanks :residentsleeper

I will be especially nice from now on~
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

This thread will probably be crowed as fuck from now on. :kreygasm


Both, obviously :heh

Don't like it as much as you do, but yeah, nice track :nod

You get it wrong by a few days each year I think haha XD You're too early, my birthday is tomorrow, so you can congratulate me again then :p Are you doing fine?

Are you sure? Btw was everything alright, oknee-san?

Nice it is. I do prefer stuff like this though.

Thank god... Jorped had me worried for a second... You are almost an ojii-san now. :kappa
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

This thread will probably be crowed as fuck from now on. :kreygasm

Are you sure? Btw was everything alright, oknee-san?

Nice it is. I do prefer stuff like this though.

Thank god... Jorped had me worried for a second... You are almost an ojii-san now. :kappa
You think that many people will try to get some affection points with me? ;)

Oknee-san... x'D Well I can tell you more on IRC another time, but I have another week off and after that we will see how it goes. I have the MRT pictures already but this so called knee specialist only gave me an appointment in exactly two weeks from now on.

Yeah, another nice one you showed to me already :nod

lol.... I'm not that old yet :pout
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Something wrong Nii?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

You think that many people will try to get some affection points with me? ;)

Oknee-san... x'D Well I can tell you more on IRC another time, but I have another week off and after that we will see how it goes. I have the MRT pictures already but this so called knee specialist only gave me an appointment in exactly two weeks from now on.

Yeah, another nice one you showed to me already :nod

lol.... I'm not that old yet :pout
But of course. Guess I need to try even harder then. :blush

I came up with that one this morning and had to laugh hard. :XD
Damn I really hope it isn't something severe. :worrybunny

I know I did, just had to share it with everyone. :teehee

But of course not. You are everyones onii-sama. :blush Daisuki. :luv
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Read up to 540 today, unfortunately my limit as I had a headache all day and didn't really enjoy reading white/black images in general with it. I'll hopefully not have a headache tomorrow =) I kinda think this Shinsengumi arc is a little lackluster so far though. The constant flashbacks, while I see the use for them and the intent of storytelling by knitting them in, I feel they are overly disruptive and just too excessive with the constant breaks from the current happenings. The story is a bit drawn out too to my liking, definitely a big decrease from the previous shogun arc. Also because I don't care for Sasaki at all.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Started Steins gate. You're right. It's a bit weird at first but I'm only a few episodes in and I can already see it's amazing. Kyouma is a freaking hilarious character. He sounds like itachi? Same VA or someone else? I like the concept of the story as well.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

changing username is lame
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Niichan became admin!!!!

I have to suck him up more :derp

Congrats :hug
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Thanks bro :D

You get it wrong by a few days each year I think haha XD You're too early, my birthday is tomorrow, so you can congratulate me again then :p Are you doing fine?
I always think your birthday is on 17th for some reason, but this way even better! I am not late! :hee

Happy birthday! :celebrate
Hope you have a great day like you deserve :hug

Yeah i am doing ok. Currently on vacations, so spending most of the time on the beach :p
What about you? I presume you are also on vacations, no?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Niichan happy birthday :yay
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Top