A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Rasengan was always yellow, for some reason Pierrot refused and made it blue. You can see that Kishi makes it yellow in some of the volume covers xD It makes sense that Rasengan would be orange whenever he is using Bijuu mode though, since it's literally raw chakra, and his chakra is then yellow/orange. Later Naruto uses Rasengan to make a nice kiss scene (rofl) and it's blue as he is in base mode.

I don't think Naruto has access to SoSP Mode... He still has the perfect Sage Mode (without the pigmentation) as seen in Gaiden, but no SoSP markings on the back or Truthseeker Orbs. Naruto was in noob Bijuu mode in this movie (I assume from being drained?) and he still kicked Toneri's ass in a couple minutes... Pathetic villain. Kurama was even fighting off by himself, rofl. What the fuck was that.
Hah, I never knew. It was always blue to me so I guess I was just confused. :XD

So Naruto is weaker than Sasuke then as he has still access to his Rinnegan? :?bunny
But of course. Toneri was just there to have some kind of plot. Not that the enemies in Boruto look any better... Eyes in the hands...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I have way too many plus points though. Right? Right?

You are very welcome. :XD
Ganbatte!

Well duh. Just like Nuno I am an attention whore. :nod

You are far to bright and awesome to handle you on my own. *Has to look away from the brightness*
Heh, would I have taken you with me otherwise? :D

You're an attention whore too? Seems like attention whores like to flock together!

lol okay you can stop this sucking up to me now :P

Well that sucks, but i know that problem as well. During my birthday, as far as i have been frequenting university, i always have exams so there's not really that much mood or specially time to celebrate it :p Well as long as you have fun tomorrow, it will be almost the same :hi5 Don't drink too much though :derp

Amazing beaches is one of the pros of living in Portugal :P You have to come here :hee

That sucks dude, any reasons for your knee to be giving you problems?
On my case, since i started practicing it, i had some problems on it. For a while i could feel swollen and a less light touch on it would hurt like hell. So it made a bit hurtful for me to get projected to the ground or even do "randori" (which is the term used for fights on judo) on the ground, because it just hurt after a while to stand on the matress with my knees. Now, after half an year it still starts to hurt me if i hit couple of times with it on the matress, though using those knee-pad that volleyball's players use certainly made it bearable :P

If you keep having some pain on it, you should prolly go check it (like i don't do :derp)

I will definitely try to stay here more :hug
Couldn't drink because I got sick, what a shitty timing :( but yeah, it doesn't really matter now, next week then :D

And you will show me around? :hee

Not any reasons I know of, though I certainly used it quite a lot working with little kids xD I will find out in another week I hope, a knee specialist will look at my MRT pictures.
And hey, if it only affects you during training that's somewhat okay I guess, as long as you don't have any problems during your everyday life. How is it going btw, black belt when? ;)

Yes, please do :hug

A sexy bday paaaaaaty :XD
No pics for you :p

Great. So that's a thing? Well I think I've met one or two but this one was pretty surprising to me. I mean, the guy was blushing and with that voice then Okabe says he's a guy lol.

Not quite sure how to phrase it. Well, the anime VAs usually sound so lively or like they're in an animation (which they are lol :XD) but I mean, like normally, people talk like that? Or do the anime VAs put a little 'acting' when their voicing their characters to suit the anime? Dunno if you get my question?
Well that is a thing somewhat. You don't find it "that" often, but it's not that uncommon either. And yeah, he's a pretty extreme example XD Only other similar case that comes to mind is Saika from Oregairu.

Like I said in my last post, you won't really find them talking that lively or colorful normally, at least the majority. Japan is a very formal and polite country in general, so if you don't are a close friend or family, you will hardly hear them talking that vividly. They sure can and do, but that mostly goes for people who know each other very well, and usually at more private places (meaning you won't find them speaking like that loudly on the streets). Ofc there are a lot of exceptions, but I would say that from what I've heard and experienced it's the case most of the time.

Have some ups and downs, so normal I guess? How about you?
Man you're so talkative :kappa Still doing the same old job that makes you busy to no end? :(
I'm doing fine I would say, could stay at home for the last two weeks because of pain in my left knee. It's nothing too troublesome yet, but I will find out for real in another 10 days when I visit a knee specialist.

Man, is that all I get for my post? FeelsBadMan

Now I know the feel.

Yeah it was good, but I had already seen it. I said the character development in general was delivered rather well.
Yeah, now you know how I feel when visiting your thread.

Don't really have any interest in discussing it beyond the NaruHina aspect, so nothing much to say. But yeah, I expect the Boruto movie will certainly be better with pretty much everything, or at least I hope so. And sure we had talk no genjutsu for NaruHina, but I think it was a good way actually. Naruto never was depicted as someone who actually pays much mind to romance or other girls (the rage for his ignore after Hinata's confession during the pain invasion haha XD), so this was a believable and okay way to me.

The movie gave me good NaruHina moments and a teaser for for their family life, that's exactly what I expected and what I got, so I'm happy. Sure would've prefered more slice of life too, but you can't have everything.

Guys mafia won the game and I am mafia boss :kappa
:clap
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Heh, would I have taken you with me otherwise? :D

You're an attention whore too? Seems like attention whores like to flock together!

lol okay you can stop this sucking up to me now :P
Dunno. Would you? :kappa

We do flock together too... So... :frankerz

I haven't even started yet. :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Dunno. Would you? :kappa

We do flock together too... So... :frankerz

I haven't even started yet. :kappa
I sure wouldn't xD

Which was my point from the beginning... x'D

looking forward to more then :blush
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

@niichan
I see. I sure would like to visit Japan someday. Their language is really interesting.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Well as long as we have each others attention. :blush

:hug

There is a mp3 version of Never-End Tail now by the way.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Man you're so talkative :kappa Still doing the same old job that makes you busy to no end? :(
I'm doing fine I would say, could stay at home for the last two weeks because of pain in my left knee. It's nothing too troublesome yet, but I will find out for real in another 10 days when I visit a knee specialist.
Thanks for the compliment :pleased Yes, I'm working at a govt institution, so obviously it's not a job that I could easily resign from. I enjoy both the job and the paycheck though, so all is fine.

Huh, why? is it because you're playing some sort of sport? get well soon.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Yeah, now you know how I feel when visiting your thread.

Don't really have any interest in discussing it beyond the NaruHina aspect, so nothing much to say. But yeah, I expect the Boruto movie will certainly be better with pretty much everything, or at least I hope so. And sure we had talk no genjutsu for NaruHina, but I think it was a good way actually. Naruto never was depicted as someone who actually pays much mind to romance or other girls (the rage for his ignore after Hinata's confession during the pain invasion haha XD), so this was a believable and okay way to me.

The movie gave me good NaruHina moments and a teaser for for their family life, that's exactly what I expected and what I got, so I'm happy. Sure would've prefered more slice of life too, but you can't have everything.
haha, come on man :kappa

Well, I guess that's understandable. I still felt like discussing the bad decisions, purely because I find some odd type of enjoyment in discussing flaws xD I guess it was somehow well done, but still I did not fully agree with the notion that Naruto never knew what "love was", and thought it was "love like he loves ramen". I know I'm perhaps disagreeing with Kishimoto here, but IMO what Naruto felt for Sakura wasn't some childish "liking". The whole aspect of him understanding her feelings and putting them before his own to "retrieve Sasuke" was a huge happening in the series, and a plot point Kishi completely cast aside. I personally see it as something of a failed storytelling in regards of his and Sakura's development. Yeah it would've been cliché for her to develop feelings for him while Naruto is selflessly trying to help her "gain" the one she loves other than Naruto, but at the same time I thought that made sense. It only really became easy to hate on Sakura after the Pain arc when she started to seemingly counter-grow (conveniently at the same time Kishi's editor from the start quit after the Pain arc). I read in a recent interview Kishimoto said that he somewhere down the line felt like Sakura and Naruto had "grown apart" or something like that. IDK, I just felt like the entire romance under-plot was awful, something he admitted many times. Kinda digressing here, but I just don't agree with Kishimoto(?) and the way Naruto's understanding of emotional attachment was explained. If anything Naruto should know more than most what real love is. He might be dense in other areas, but in terms of bonds he's sort of a clueless unintentional expert. If I accept the explanation of "Naruto's understanding of love is like he loves ramen", then the movie was excellent, romance wise.

At a completely unrelated topic. Did you know Naruto never went past Genin before becoming Hokage..........?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Well as long as we have each others attention. :blush

:hug

There is a mp3 version of Never-End Tail now by the way.
Yeah, we won't be alone :blush

nyaa you mean, or a good youtube video?

Thanks for the compliment :pleased Yes, I'm working at a govt institution, so obviously it's not a job that I could easily resign from. I enjoy both the job and the paycheck though, so all is fine.

Huh, why? is it because you're playing some sort of sport? get well soon.
Well that's great then :nod Any family in the works? :3c

Nah, pretty random tbh. Guess it's also because of my work, but it happened more or less out of nowhere. Not sure what's up, we will see. Thanks

haha, come on man :kappa

Well, I guess that's understandable. I still felt like discussing the bad decisions, purely because I find some odd type of enjoyment in discussing flaws xD I guess it was somehow well done, but still I did not fully agree with the notion that Naruto never knew what "love was", and thought it was "love like he loves ramen". I know I'm perhaps disagreeing with Kishimoto here, but IMO what Naruto felt for Sakura wasn't some childish "liking". The whole aspect of him understanding her feelings and putting them before his own to "retrieve Sasuke" was a huge happening in the series, and a plot point Kishi completely cast aside. I personally see it as something of a failed storytelling in regards of his and Sakura's development. Yeah it would've been cliché for her to develop feelings for him while Naruto is selflessly trying to help her "gain" the one she loves other than Naruto, but at the same time I thought that made sense. It only really became easy to hate on Sakura after the Pain arc when she started to seemingly counter-grow (conveniently at the same time Kishi's editor from the start quit after the Pain arc). I read in a recent interview Kishimoto said that he somewhere down the line felt like Sakura and Naruto had "grown apart" or something like that. IDK, I just felt like the entire romance under-plot was awful, something he admitted many times. Kinda digressing here, but I just don't agree with Kishimoto(?) and the way Naruto's understanding of emotional attachment was explained. If anything Naruto should know more than most what real love is. He might be dense in other areas, but in terms of bonds he's sort of a clueless unintentional expert. If I accept the explanation of "Naruto's understanding of love is like he loves ramen", then the movie was excellent, romance wise.

At a completely unrelated topic. Did you know Naruto never went past Genin before becoming Hokage..........?
I'm honestly honest man =)

Just not interested because I know the villains will be crap at this point, Kishi's fascination with eyes turned into a spiral of waste.
And yeah, I agree with you. It's Kishimoto's fault that Naruto was portrayed like that in the end. He hardly has a clue about how romance works, and he admitted that, so thank god his wife helped him for the Minato/Kushina flashback, which was awesome thanks to that. Not really sure if you can blame it all on his new editor, but maybe the old one helped him with the romance aspect just like his wife did. In any case it was an awful subplot most of the time, something he should've given more attention to (then again, we're like 5-10 years older than the demographic this manga is aiming at...). Sakura x Naruto was handled badly, but nothing was more awful than Naruto ignoring Hinata completely after her confession. It was ridiculous tbh. I do think Kishi's better with family stuff though, so I have some faith in the Boruto movie.

Was it stated? I don't really care dude, it's just a formality that didn't really matter at all in the end.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Nyaa it is~
Perfect for Caturday. :kappa
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Was it stated? I don't really care dude, it's just a formality that didn't really matter at all in the end.
Yeah he never got past Genin. The first one he had (where he fought neji) www interrupted, second time his mates took it, he was away training with Jiraiya (before shippuden starts) and afterwards, there was just too much going on to bother about chunnin exams. Funny enough, there was a filler episode or something where he takes the exam (before the war) and he's supposed to fight Konohamaru but he's disqualified because he used sage mode lol
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Well there are years before he becomes Hokage, surely there would've been time for him to breeze through one of those exams. Don't think it was mentioned in The Last, but I guess at this point hardly anyone cares if Naruto is Genin or whatever.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Kishi stated it in the same interview I mentioned in my last post. I just found it weird since he could've become Jounin in a flash. I honestly thought he might be Jounin in The Last without being mentioned. But I just find it weird that he never bothered(?) with the exams when it took him many years to become Hokage. Yeah no one found it necessary as he was already the strongest, the inspirational leader and all that, but I still find it weird.

Yeah he never got past Genin. The first one he had (where he fought neji) www interrupted, second time his mates took it, he was away training with Jiraiya (before shippuden starts) and afterwards, there was just too much going on to bother about chunnin exams. Funny enough, there was a filler episode or something where he takes the exam (before the war) and he's supposed to fight Konohamaru but he's disqualified because he used sage mode lol
I think niichan knows the history of the manga... Not to sound like a douche, but lol.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Well that's great then :nod Any family in the works? :3c

Nah, pretty random tbh. Guess it's also because of my work, but it happened more or less out of nowhere. Not sure what's up, we will see. Thanks
Why the suspicion? :kappa No, but I have some connections due to previous work relationships.

Are you overweight? 'cause I am, and sometimes my knee hurts too, but nothing too severe or it doesn't happen frequently, fortunately.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I think niichan knows the history of the manga... Not to sound like a douche, but lol.
Oh :emocat
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Kishi stated it in the same interview I mentioned in my last post. I just found it weird since he could've become Jounin in a flash. I honestly thought he might be Jounin in The Last without being mentioned. But I just find it weird that he never bothered(?) with the exams when it took him many years to become Hokage. Yeah no one found it necessary as he was already the strongest, the inspirational leader and all that, but I still find it weird.

I think niichan knows the history of the manga... Not to sound like a douche, but lol.
I guess you don't need to bother when you know you will become Hokage and already are the strongest ninja in the village :kappa Not sure why Kishi didn't make him Jounin off-panel, but maybe he forgot too after all this time x'D

Welll I was kinda surprised about what he said too, but I guess Holt just didn't know or something haha. And dude, the only one allowed to be a douche when he get's lectured about obvious stuff is me, some thorny guy experienced this firsthand 8)

Why the suspicion? :kappa No, but I have some connections due to previous work relationships.

Are you overweight? 'cause I am, and sometimes my knee hurts too, but nothing too severe or it doesn't happen frequently, fortunately.
... not sure how to interpret that post, you have connections to the upper business or to multiple women? x'D

wow what an intimate question! Can't deny I'm overweight atm and have been in the past too on multiple occasions, I guess that plays a part :XD

There there :comfort
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Yeah IDK, that's just odd to me... Naruto just being a genin for 15 years for no reason. Imagine his peers asking "why don't you take the exam?" "I don't feel like it 8)". Kinda weird giving him special treatment for eternity as a genin, but then again it would be weird NOT doing it. I guess the entire village just accepted he was an anomaly AND Naruto didn't care either, rofl... Kind of disappointing, but when Kishi says it in an interview you have to accept it :pjsalt

Only you can be douche when being lectured? I feel I miss the joke here.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Honest mistake..or misinterpretation of what niichan said.
Anyway, I'm on ep12 of Steins Gate. I find it hilarious how these guys keep tampering with the past by sending D-mails. They even unanimously agreed to send a message back 17 years then allowed Feyris to send a message 10 years back without knowing the contents. How can they casually trifle with time like that? Lol
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Yeah IDK, that's just odd to me... Naruto just being a genin for 15 years for no reason. Imagine his peers asking "why don't you take the exam?" "I don't feel like it 8)". Kinda weird giving him special treatment for eternity as a genin, but then again it would be weird NOT doing it. I guess the entire village just accepted he was an anomaly AND Naruto didn't care either, rofl... Kind of disappointing, but when Kishi says it in an interview you have to accept it :pjsalt

Only you can be douche when being lectured? I feel I miss the joke here.
Was it 15 years later? I don't recall the time between Kakashi becoming Hokage and Naruto becoming Hokage....
Use that salt for something good dude! Let's be fair, it might be weird but it doesn't really matter all things considered.

I gave you an humble explanation me thinks :hee

Honest mistake..or misinterpretation of what niichan said.
Anyway, I'm on ep12 of Steins Gate. I find it hilarious how these guys keep tampering with the past by sending D-mails. They even unanimously agreed to send a message back 17 years then allowed Feyris to send a message 10 years back without knowing the contents. How can they casually trifle with time like that? Lol
I guess it's the later, considering I've read Naruto for 9 years and watched it for 10 xD
Well they're young and underestimate the consequences, and don't forget that Okarin is the only one who actually remembers sending them all, the rest forgets about it. I can kind of understand where they are coming from tbh, though it's obviously not a wise thing to do.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

.... what ya mean no pics, :x3
 
Top