A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

"Some loli fanservice" he says. Lulz.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Yeah those are mostly the cool ones. I like spider and ironman a lot. Hulk is nice. Bit meh on superman. I wasn't really impressed with the Man of steel movies. There were a few cool scenes I guess but ultimately I didn't like it much.

I see. That makes sense. I was wondering why his hair goes white but I didn't consider that lol.
Fan service is fine by me..though I'm not big on lolis. Should be cool though and especially since Saber's there. She looked pretty bad as from your old sig/Ava. I thought she was only in HF though
Superman is utter shit in my eyes, no need to even talk about him... I saw the Man of Steel movie because of a friend and was bored to death.

I'm not big on lolis either, far from it, but some fanservice is just.... XD Well you will see maybe, I'm mostly in this for the cool Fate story and especially lately it's really really awesome. And like I told you this is a spin-off taking elements from pretty much every Fate work out there, so it's all a big cool mix with it's only little twist. The Saber you see in Kaleid isn't the Saber from Stay Night, the same goes for the other charas.

"Some loli fanservice" he says. Lulz.
Well season 1 is pretty mild as far as I know, they sure upped the game in season 2 :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Miyu... Maid outfit... :kappa
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Superman is utter shit in my eyes, no need to even talk about him... I saw the Man of Steel movie because of a friend and was bored to death.
Lol well I don't think Superman is that bad but the MoS movie wasn't good enough.

I'm not big on lolis either, far from it, but some fanservice is just.... XD Well you will see maybe, I'm mostly in this for the cool Fate story and especially lately it's really really awesome. And like I told you this is a spin-off taking elements from pretty much every Fate work out there, so it's all a big cool mix with it's only little twist. The Saber you see in Kaleid isn't the Saber from Stay Night, the same goes for the other charas.
Sounds pretty interesting. I'd definitely check it out sometime :super
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I agree but that was a bit too much if you ask me... It was 120% madness and cruelty. Sure it did show you the darkness of the empire rather clearly, pretty much like the first chapter, but this was... Yeah...

Nah not as a character, as the real Illya is badass. And also slightly less erotic than Kuro... Seriously why did she become so ecchi? :XD
I just meant the origin. Being a demigod of some sorts is a bit cooler than being a lesser grail if you ask me.
A 3rei Anime with that animation quality... Ufotable would be envious. :XD

Yandere Sakura... I still wonder why she does exist. I mean it is probably better that we don't get different versions of Rin or Illya (though Miyu kinda is her "other self").
I didn't really mind tbh, sometimes you can appreciate 120% madness as long as it remains fiction. Not like this is anything that wouldn't happen in real life tbh, or so I feel :XD

Well this manga and anime isn't just made for Fatetaku's but also for loli lovers, so Kuro being ecchi isn't exactly surprising xD
We don't really know what she is yet, the explanation was pretty vague I would say. Still yeah, it does sound cooler.
Ufo can't animate it all, I'm actually surprised that Silver Link can keep such a high level of animation even though I'm not completely happy regarding the character designs, I prefer the manga there.

Miyu... Maid outfit... :kappa
So what?

Lol well I don't think Superman is that bad but the MoS movie wasn't good enough.

Sounds pretty interesting. I'd definitely check it out sometime :super
Well maybe I'm exaggerating but I find him boring and bland.

The word "sometime" always reminds me of Sky... but with you I have more faith
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I didn't really mind tbh, sometimes you can appreciate 120% madness as long as it remains fiction. Not like this is anything that wouldn't happen in real life tbh, or so I feel :XD

Well this manga and anime isn't just made for Fatetaku's but also for loli lovers, so Kuro being ecchi isn't exactly surprising xD
We don't really know what she is yet, the explanation was pretty vague I would say. Still yeah, it does sound cooler.
Ufo can't animate it all, I'm actually surprised that Silver Link can keep such a high level of animation even though I'm not completely happy regarding the character designs, I prefer the manga there.

So what?

The word "sometime" always reminds me of Sky... but with you I have more faith
Sure it is just fiction but still... Those poor girls... :uguu And you wouldn't know. There are dark, dark places on this planet.

Why do you think I am watching this show in the first place?:kappa At least she is rocking that EMIYA outfit.
I just hope otherworld Shirou won't look as "cute" as the girls and the original one... The girls are okay but the guys... Damn imagine Kirei with such a cute face...

Just saying. It was the beginning of the end. :kappa

Oy...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Well maybe I'm exaggerating but I find him boring and bland.

The word "sometime" always reminds me of Sky... but with you I have more faith
Well a lot of people think of him that way since he has typical hero traits and thus find him unrealistic and are unable to relate to him.

lol, you said so before although sky eventually also picked up a lot of stuff right? Seems he's into manga, anime and VNs as much as you
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Certainly not as much as he is. But I try to catch up... :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Well a lot of people think of him that way since he has typical hero traits and thus find him unrealistic and are unable to relate to him.

lol, you said so before although sky eventually also picked up a lot of stuff right? Seems he's into manga, anime and VNs as much as you
Well typical hero traits aren't the only problem, he's just way too overpowered, and some kind of Cryptonite being needed all the time is just lame and boring. His character is also very run of the mill and yeah, I can't find a single interesting thing about him.

In the past he actually watched a lot more anime than I did, he still does most of the time xD Besides that yeah, I made him pick up quite a few VNs, but the only ones he would start without me pushing him for months is something by Key lulz

Certainly not as much as he is. But I try to catch up... :XD
Well if you're talking about VNs okay, but in regards to anime and manga I would say Holt is right xD

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Sure it is just fiction but still... Those poor girls... :uguu And you wouldn't know. There are dark, dark places on this planet.

Why do you think I am watching this show in the first place?:kappa At least she is rocking that EMIYA outfit.
I just hope otherworld Shirou won't look as "cute" as the girls and the original one... The girls are okay but the guys... Damn imagine Kirei with such a cute face...

Oy...
I think you misunderstood, I said I could very well imagine stuff like that happening in real life :XD

Well she's a cool character, the fanservice could be removed for all I care but I can easily live with that too. Often enough it's kinda funny anyway xD
Yeah that's exactly what I fear, we will have to see if they're able to depict badass males...

It's the truth, just look at your freaking three week break... x'D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

In the past he actually watched a lot more anime than I did, he still does most of the time xD Besides that yeah, I made him pick up quite a few VNs, but the only ones he would start without me pushing him for months is something by Key lulz

Well if you're talking about VNs okay, but in regards to anime and manga I would say Holt is right xD

I think you misunderstood, I said I could very well imagine stuff like that happening in real life :XD

Well she's a cool character, the fanservice could be removed for all I care but I can easily live with that too. Often enough it's kinda funny anyway xD
Yeah that's exactly what I fear, we will have to see if they're able to depict badass males...

It's the truth, just look at your freaking three week break... x'D
I am there when feelz need me. :nod Or rather I jump on every time loop feels train there is.

Same goes for Manga. I guess I only reigned surprime in Anime for a while. :D My dropping rate is simply too high by now.

Yes I did. As long as I am at least able to understand foreign students at the bank it is fine by me though. :XD

How dare you?! Loli fanservice is justice! :arf Oh god... I did imagine Kirei with Kaleid Illyas face... x'DDD Or even worse... Kiritsugu.. x'DDD

I will get to it eventually! Geez. x'D
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

@nii

lol well to be fair, his opponents are usually powerful enough to give him a tough time and kryptonite practically makes him helpless. Though for someone not really interested in superheroes to begin with, it's understandable that you don't like him.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

He is still completely overpowered. There are no limits to his powers if there are no cheats.

Just think of Superboy prime.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Well only an OP superhero can take on OP supervillains. Most times at least
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

That is true, sure but Superman is broken. Well not as broken as Batman but still too much.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I am there when feelz need me. :nod Or rather I jump on every time loop feels train there is.

Same goes for Manga. I guess I only reigned surprime in Anime for a while. :D My dropping rate is simply too high by now.

How dare you?! Loli fanservice is justice! :arf Oh god... I did imagine Kirei with Kaleid Illyas face... x'DDD Or even worse... Kiritsugu.. x'DDD

I will get to it eventually! Geez. x'D
Heh, interesting :hee

I don't think I've surpassed you regarding anime yet XD

Well I think they managed to pull of Ko-Gil quite nice during the last episode, the last episode of Herz shall be amazing :wtf

Hai hai, your eventually is as broad as the sun x'D

@nii

lol well to be fair, his opponents are usually powerful enough to give him a tough time and kryptonite practically makes him helpless. Though for someone not really interested in superheroes to begin with, it's understandable that you don't like him.
Nothing but Kryptonite can really beat him though, which is lame.

That is true, sure but Superman is broken. Well not as broken as Batman but still too much.
Pun detected!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Heh, interesting :hee

I don't think I've surpassed you regarding anime yet XD

Well I think they managed to pull of Ko-Gil quite nice during the last episode, the last episode of Herz shall be amazing :wtf

Hai hai, your eventually is as broad as the sun x'D

Pun detected!
Isn't it? Or are you trying to say something here... :XD

Not yet at least. Give it time. Fall season might've a rather small amount of stuff for me to watch.

Haven't seen it yet. :XD But I have no doubts that the final two episodes will be great.

Also as bright. :blush

I made a pun? Weird. I never make puns... :?bunny
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Isn't it? Or are you trying to say something here... :XD

Not yet at least. Give it time. Fall season might've a rather small amount of stuff for me to watch.

Haven't seen it yet. :XD But I have no doubts that the final two episodes will be great.

Also as bright. :blush

I made a pun? Weird. I never make puns... :?bunny
I'm trying to say something but that's not important ;)

And yet you have 15 shows XD

Go watch Prillya now :arf

Hahaha I wish x'D

Irony....?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I'm trying to say something but that's not important ;)

And yet you have 15 shows XD

Go watch Prillya now :arf

Hahaha I wish x'D

Irony....?
Please tell me. I am curious. :wtf

I have 15 first episodes. That is a different story. :D

Yes, yes. Later today. Geez. :XD

Are you going to deny that... :gwah

Yes and no. I can't see a pun in my previous statement. :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Please tell me. I am curious. :wtf

I have 15 first episodes. That is a different story. :D

Yes, yes. Later today. Geez. :XD

Are you going to deny that... :gwah

Yes and no. I can't see a pun in my previous statement. :XD
Nah, just forget it XD

Well we can talk again once we're a few weeks into the new season :toc

You really like to say geez lately lol

Your eventually isn't bright at all, so ofc I deny it :XD

but you said not as broken as batman and I thought you refered to Bane breaking his spine....
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Nah, just forget it XD

Well we can talk again once we're a few weeks into the new season :toc

You really like to say geez lately lol

Your eventually isn't bright at all, so ofc I deny it :XD

but you said not as broken as batman and I thought you refered to Bane breaking his spine....
Never. Tell me. :arf

We will. And as usual I will drop a lot of stuff. :XD

Geez... What are you even talking about?

It is bright. In "Schwarzlicht" terms. :kappa

Wow now that one is far fetched. :XD
 
Top