A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
But is he as fabulous as this?:

 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Oh, too bad lol :notamused
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Fine, till i hear this story, have an irrelevant spam pic
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
OHHHH Do tell
Niichan regularly rapes him
:cookiehand

No he isn't! :arf

Onii-chan daisuki. :blush
But he is cheating you with airmattress...and with holt...and with haku...and with gary...and with nuno...and with lawl...and there was a time when both of us drunk :derp...


Btw you will get lots of likes from him thanks to me :kappa if I get banned,it's all because of you :XD

So sorry kev lol forgive me almighty admin :worship
 
Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We won't miss you... :kappa
Your Rukh are way too black.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
ouch, you get raped man? gotta suck
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You do know that I am able to ban you as well...? :kappa
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
We won't miss you... :kappa
Your Rukh are way too black.
:gwah are you forgetting all those spamm we made :emocat

And

AHHHHHH!!!! JUST LIKE OUR FATHER'S WISH,I AM ALL DARK AND WAITING.
WE PITY YOU SKY THE BLUE
*several al-thamen members repeat it with me*
WE PITY YOU !!! WE PITY YOU !!!! WE PITY YOU !!!
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Okey I ma done for today,good night :XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

IKR :x3



:kappa



Omg :gwah

You are horrible person kev so get well soon...and you are horrible too jeff!!!
What did I do?

:hmm perhaps,well they have a sexual relationship too



Yeah...I know he is forcing you to say that...:hug it is okey,I am with you...

Holt,you suck...you are never on sky's side :nah
lol I don't even get what's happening.

Well Magi spoilers just came out, so yeah... it seems like a lot of people forgot about the rules during this one month break.
Oh, didn't even know those are out. I should check that out
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Holt help me out... Those evil spammers know no mercy...
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
What did I do?



lol I don't even get what's happening.
Like you don't know what you did :nah

Yeah just close your your eyes and pretend like you didn't see something...you are disgusting...

Holt help me out... Those evil spammers know no mercy...
You will get your reply...5 days later :kappa
 
Top