A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
What if those evil spammers kill you before that :kappa
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Well why did you want help from holt then :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Because it is funnier to trash you people with more manpower... :blush
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Cum on,trash me with or without more manpower :kappa
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
You said that it is funnier :kappa
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Like you don't know what you did :nah

Yeah just close your your eyes and pretend like you didn't see something...you are disgusting...



You will get your reply...5 days later :kappa
I really don't know :XD

And hey, I don't reply that late. You're just not around when I do and vice versa
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Sky- *asks to be saved from evil spammers
*continues spamming
*invites others to join spamfest

:cookiehand
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I never said that I was trying to make sense or something. :D
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
The king of Spamtania is here
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
oh god, this spamming...
Okey will you spam or not!!!

Sky- *asks to be saved from evil spammers
*continues spamming
*invites others to join spamfest

:cookiehand
You did it again!!! OMG,I told you sky :nah

---------- Post added October 27, 2015 at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was October 26, 2015 at 03:41 PM ----------

Not,I suppose :feelsbadman

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

Am I disturbing :feelsbadman

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Should I take this as a yes :feelsbadman

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

I feel like I am talking with myself :feelsbadman

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Well, I suppose i am gonna spamm here... alone :feelsbadman

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Yeah even niichan does not write anything in his own thread :feelsbadman

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Now that I remember it, was he sick? Sorry for that kev, get well soon:feelsbadman

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Even sky doesn't write anything :feelsbadman

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

I wonder if you guys died or something :feelsbadman
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That AgK chap...

Damn you Wave... Kurome was ready and you...
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Oh, he just ignored me :feelsbadman
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I want to have a serious Manga discussion here. :pjsalt
 
Top