A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Okey :feelsbadman

---------- Post added October 28, 2015 at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was October 27, 2015 at 04:37 PM ----------

hey...:feelsbadman
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Okey will you spam or not!!!



You did it again!!! OMG,I told you sky :nah

---------- Post added October 27, 2015 at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was October 26, 2015 at 03:41 PM ----------

Not,I suppose :feelsbadman

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

Am I disturbing :feelsbadman

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Should I take this as a yes :feelsbadman

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

I feel like I am talking with myself :feelsbadman

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Well, I suppose i am gonna spamm here... alone :feelsbadman

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Yeah even niichan does not write anything in his own thread :feelsbadman

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Now that I remember it, was he sick? Sorry for that kev, get well soon:feelsbadman

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Even sky doesn't write anything :feelsbadman

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

I wonder if you guys died or something :feelsbadman
Wth? :XD
You know niichan doesn't approve of this spamming right?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Yeah I figured that much :feelsbadman

And you are late :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
... you're certainly creepy at times goi... :XD

That AgK chap...

Damn you Wave... Kurome was ready and you...
Well what Wave did in that scene was logical, I think Kurome had some weird expectations there XD
The kiss scene was sweet though :wtf I wish Kurome wouldn't die, as fucked up as she is.... but she will die anyway D:
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
... you're certainly creepy at times goi... :XD

Well what Wave did in that scene was logical, I think Kurome had some weird expectations there XD
The kiss scene was sweet though :wtf I wish Kurome wouldn't die, as fucked up as she is.... but she will die anyway D:
Yes... At times... :kappa

Yes that is what I meant... Also she was drawn quite well right there. Her hips I mean. :D
Yeah they would be a really nice couple... Sadly Wave will only have her parts of her body to love...
I guess Wave will follow her... So Wave vs Tatsumi will happen.
Also daaaaaaaaw at Tatsumi saying "I have Mine to return to". :wtf

That Akame ga kiru line Tatsumi made was also quite nice. Japanese sure is a great language.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway




Fanart obviously, but I kind of like it. Not sure Kishi would keep the clothing designs that similar throughout the years though.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sarada looks rly :hurr and Himawari already inherited the Hyuga blood lines Kekkei Genkai, huge tits no jutsu.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Also Comet Lucifers OP is out.
Certainly not amazing but I really like the song.~
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes... At times... :kappa

Yes that is what I meant... Also she was drawn quite well right there. Her hips I mean. :D
Yeah they would be a really nice couple... Sadly Wave will only have her parts of her body to love...
I guess Wave will follow her... So Wave vs Tatsumi will happen.
Also daaaaaaaaw at Tatsumi saying "I have Mine to return to". :wtf

That Akame ga kiru line Tatsumi made was also quite nice. Japanese sure is a great language.
Yeah, the artist sure knows how to draw, Kurome looked lovely :blush
Body parts... wow xD Not sure if it's going to be that bad but not like I expect anything good either.
Would be so great to see Mine and Tatsumi together again but I just don't expect anything good for the characters in AgK, it's more of a surprise if things actually turn out fine :XD

And yep, it's what makes japanese so complicated, yet so thrilling.

Also Comet Lucifers OP is out.
Certainly not amazing but I really like the song.~
hmm don't think I particularly like the song... I prefered the new Kaleid OP from fhana
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, the artist sure knows how to draw, Kurome looked lovely :blush
Body parts... wow xD Not sure if it's going to be that bad but not like I expect anything good either.
Would be so great to see Mine and Tatsumi together again but I just don't expect anything good for the characters in AgK, it's more of a surprise if things actually turn out fine :XD

And yep, it's what makes japanese so complicated, yet so thrilling.

hmm don't think I particularly like the song... I prefered the new Kaleid OP from fhana
Lovely and kinda sexy. :hurr
I am 100% sure that Akame won't die anytime soon. Leone and chief have to kick the bucket before that happens. As nothing good ever happens on long-time terms in this Manga, Kurome should die here. Her life is almost over thanks to the drug abuse anyway. Her mind is completely fucked as well as she even plans to revive Akame for a happy zombie family... She probably doesn't even realize that those things don't have a mind of their own...
What I am sure of is that Wave and Tatsumi should have their final match rather soon.

Indeed. They can play with words like that... I am jealous.

New as in Wonder Stella?

Ansatsu so good... I really think the final arc is upon us.

---------- Post added November 03, 2015 at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was November 01, 2015 at 05:09 PM ----------

Heaven's Feels art is so damn good... :kreygasm
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lovely and kinda sexy. :hurr
I am 100% sure that Akame won't die anytime soon. Leone and chief have to kick the bucket before that happens. As nothing good ever happens on long-time terms in this Manga, Kurome should die here. Her life is almost over thanks to the drug abuse anyway. Her mind is completely fucked as well as she even plans to revive Akame for a happy zombie family... She probably doesn't even realize that those things don't have a mind of their own...
What I am sure of is that Wave and Tatsumi should have their final match rather soon.

Indeed. They can play with words like that... I am jealous.

New as in Wonder Stella?

Ansatsu so good... I really think the final arc is upon us.

---------- Post added November 03, 2015 at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was November 01, 2015 at 05:09 PM ----------

Heaven's Feels art is so damn good... :kreygasm
Well I find lolis cute, but not particularly sexy XD
Akame surviving until the end always was obvious, you don't kille the name-giving heroine :XD If she will die last I dunno, but I imagine she will survive.
Indeed, Kurome has gone nuts long ago. Better put her out of her misery now, as cruel as it is. I can already see a tear-jerking scene with Akame and/or Wave weeping in her dying moments...

Yep that's the one I mean.

No doubt, it will be the final arc now, otherwise such a chap would be pointless.

Yeah it is, the manga is great so far and Saber looks beautiful :wtf
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well I find lolis cute, but not particularly sexy XD
Akame surviving until the end always was obvious, you don't kille the name-giving heroine :XD If she will die last I dunno, but I imagine she will survive.
Indeed, Kurome has gone nuts long ago. Better put her out of her misery now, as cruel as it is. I can already see a tear-jerking scene with Akame and/or Wave weeping in her dying moments...

Yep that's the one I mean.

No doubt, it will be the final arc now, otherwise such a chap would be pointless.

Yeah it is, the manga is great so far and Saber looks beautiful :wtf
Depends on how they are drawn. As always in this case I will refer to Mikan from To Love Ru... It should be forbidden to be drawn like that as a 12 year old... :XD
Well IF Tatsumi and/or Mine die then Akame has to die as well. A new reborn capital with no evil where Nightraid is not needed... For that to happen Akame has to die as well.
Less weeping, more dying please. As I said I will never forgive Kurome so... Make it brutal, Akame-chan.~
As for Wave... Meh... Someone needs to show him his place. *Looks at Tatsu-ryuu*

Not bad but I still prefer the first kaleid opening.

They all do. Rin, Saber, Sakura. Even Shinji looks like a smaller dick.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Did you check out new Ohba and Obata manga? I liked the first chapter.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Wait there's a new fate manga? :zomg
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wait there's a new fate manga? :zomg
Yeah, adapting the Heavens Feel arc of the Visual Novel :p Not too much new stuff yet though, considering the first three days are more or less the same in any route and the manga didn't get beyond that so far. There's only one special chap covering new stuff and maybe you will notice a slight difference in the latest chap :p If you're interested in reading, start here: http://bato.to/reader#e72c9c442f937a01

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Did you check out new Ohba and Obata manga? I liked the first chapter.
No I didn't, but I guess I will pick it up at one point, considering I enjoyed both Death Note and Bakuman.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hm I'll definitely read it. Either now or when there's more material
 
Top