A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's because your body is broken thanks to your behaviour :nah
Ganbatte~
Did you get the Heimtrainer? And I think your mood changes are related to a lot of things, lack of sleep is just one thing.
Broken? That did sound cool and mean at the same time. :D

Yeah. For 20€. :wtf
Did you create a list? :D

---------- Post added December 01, 2015 at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was November 30, 2015 at 09:34 PM ----------

Such a serious arc and Gintama is still hilarious. :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Broken? That did sound cool and mean at the same time. :D

Yeah. For 20€. :wtf
Did you create a list? :D

---------- Post added December 01, 2015 at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was November 30, 2015 at 09:34 PM ----------

Such a serious arc and Gintama is still hilarious. :XD
I was being honest, no one can tell me your body is fine :nah

And, how is it?
A list for what?

It always is :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I was being honest, no one can tell me your body is fine :nah

And, how is it?
A list for what?

It always is :XD
Nah it certainly isn't fine... It is unhealthy and fat and ugh and bah.

Couldn't use it yet. I just got it on friday then went to my mums place as I have a week of school.

A list for stuff that is related to my mood swings. :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nah it certainly isn't fine... It is unhealthy and fat and ugh and bah.

Couldn't use it yet. I just got it on friday then went to my mums place as I have a week of school.

A list for stuff that is related to my mood swings. :D
... :XD

Excuses, go and start now :p

lol I don't need to write a list for that, I know perfectly well :D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
... :XD

Excuses, go and start now :p

lol I don't need to write a list for that, I know perfectly well :D
Not funny... Just the sad truth...

I can't... It is not here... :XD

Was I too subtle? x'D Just tell me please. :uguu
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
come on nii-....play mafia:)
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Kevvv pleaseeee play, I will give you a loli slave :nod

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

No time, no motivation... :feelsbadman
You don't have to post much, just cum, post a little then go :nod
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why do you people always forget that I am the one and only lolicon here?!
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Nii, this would probably piss you off a great deal...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I for once am really glad that all those Manga chaps get released on the same day.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Same. I get how it would piss some off especially those who Scan specific manga but it's nice to get release like this
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The quality is really good as well so I won't complain. :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not funny... Just the sad truth...

I can't... It is not here... :XD

Was I too subtle? x'D Just tell me please. :uguu
Come on dude, it might be fat but it's not "bah" and "ugh".

Did you start now? :D

Tell you the list? I think I mentioned this stuff plenty of times already xD

come on nii-....play mafia:)
I feel no motivation... I would most likely only join a game where the theme sounds interesting.

Kevvv pleaseeee play, I will give you a loli slave :nod

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

You don't have to post much, just cum, post a little then go :nod
You guys are so awfully fixated on this loli stuff rofl, you can't trigger me that easily :lmao

No, if I join I want to give it my all. I dislike it when people join and then hardly post/participate, it makes the game less fun for everyone. Thanks to me being that way, I would get killed really fast if I didn't post much too, so I wouldn't be of much help anyway.

Nii, this would probably piss you off a great deal...
I think you already read what I think about this :toc At this point I sure read a damn lot of series on MS lol
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Come on dude, it might be fat but it's not "bah" and "ugh".

Did you start now? :D

Tell you the list? I think I mentioned this stuff plenty of times already xD
Your opinion, not mine. :D

I actually did... I am so out of shape it isn't even funny... Half an hour and I was done for...

You did? Are you sure? :o
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
You guys are so awfully fixated on this loli stuff rofl, you can't trigger me that easily :lmao
Yeah you are not ;) It is not like I will tell anyone :nod

No, if I join I want to give it my all. I dislike it when people join and then hardly post/participate, it makes the game less fun for everyone. Thanks to me being that way, I would get killed really fast if I didn't post much too, so I wouldn't be of much help anyway.
:emocat
You are right but you never play too...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Red suits you. Well done! :zomg


I believe myself and Jorpedo were present when THAT day we spoke of what could become of our future selves be it in the virtual world or in real life. :derp
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You do realize that I'll be busy rewatching it now, right? :D

You are the best bro one could ask for. :hug :wtf
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Your opinion, not mine. :D

I actually did... I am so out of shape it isn't even funny... Half an hour and I was done for...

You did? Are you sure? :o
You need to see yourself in a better light :p

It was the same for me, though I tend to go a bit too fast because I prefer to use up less time xD 30 min is the mininum though, below that it's rather meaningless, because before that it won't start attacking your Fettreserven, but rather burns the calories you consumed duing the day.

Yep xD

Yeah you are not ;) It is not like I will tell anyone :nod

:emocat
You are right but you never play too...
Welp I guess for you every Otaku is like a lolicon, or maybe that's the only joke you can come up with, just like lawlett :D this is getting boring x'D

I did play quite a few games in the past, just not since your started participating :P

Red suits you. Well done! :zomg


I believe myself and Jorpedo were present when THAT day we spoke of what could become of our future selves be it in the virtual world or in real life. :derp
Jin! Thanks! :zomg

Right, that feels like ages ago xD You both left me alone though... :blush at least you two are showing up from time to time. How are things going dude?

You do realize that I'll be busy rewatching it now, right? :D

You are the best bro one could ask for. :hug :wtf
Yes, I figured you would do that :D

Thanks, my best bro only deserves the best :wtf
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You need to see yourself in a better light :p

It was the same for me, though I tend to go a bit too fast because I prefer to use up less time xD 30 min is the mininum though, below that it's rather meaningless, because before that it won't start attacking your Fettreserven, but rather burns the calories you consumed duing the day.

Yep xD

Yes, I figured you would do that :D

Thanks, my best bro only deserves the best :wtf
My light is pretty good, thank you very much. Same goes for pictures atcually. :D

Thank god I don't take in so many calories during the day. :kappa Though pretty sure I pretty much destroyed my body on the way. :D

If you say so... :o

With pleasure. :wtf Also had the same face after opening the box. :blush

:wtf Daisuki~ Let's get something for you as well. :blush
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Going great! Working for several shops making and designing jewellery for them. Busy at work and working at home as well on side projects. Partying when I can fit it in. Work hard play hard :hurr


You finished teacher training? Are you certified? :3c
 
Top