A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Welp I guess for you every Otaku is like a lolicon, or maybe that's the only joke you can come up with, just like lawlett :D this is getting boring x'D

I did play quite a few games in the past, just not since your started participating :P
Woww you are in your period again :kappa
and for me ? everyone in the forum thinks that you are lolicon :XD

pfttt okey don't play,go deal with your horny female colleagues (any of them pregnant btw :XD)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
My light is pretty good, thank you very much. Same goes for pictures atcually. :D

Thank god I don't take in so many calories during the day. :kappa Though pretty sure I pretty much destroyed my body on the way. :D

If you say so... :o

With pleasure. :wtf Also had the same face after opening the box. :blush

:wtf Daisuki~ Let's get something for you as well. :blush
So now you think you're less ugly? :p

You do that daily anyway XDDD

Glad you like it, really :wtf

Looking forward to whatever you will get me :blush

Going great! Working for several shops making and designing jewellery for them. Busy at work and working at home as well on side projects. Partying when I can fit it in. Work hard play hard :hurr


You finished teacher training? Are you certified? :3c
oh, nice to hear! Looks like you enjoy your job, glad to hear that :D
So instead of visiting MH, you party hard huh? :p

Educator it is, educator :toc I'm certified and working, yep :3

Woww you are in your period again :kappa
and for me ? everyone in the forum thinks that you are lolicon :XD

pfttt okey don't play,go deal with your horny female colleagues (any of them pregnant btw :XD)
:lmao

Nope, I don't think that will happen anytime soon, thankfully xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So now you think you're less ugly? :p

You do that daily anyway XDDD

Glad you like it, really :wtf

Looking forward to whatever you will get me :blush
Quite the opposit actually. oô

Yeah that is my hobby. :D

I really really do. :wtf

:blush
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So I stated playing the tsukihime VN :D though I must admit, I'm a typically curious person so I always want to know what happens in all routes and when I choose what. I fear making choices might not be so easy..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So I stated playing the tsukihime VN :D though I must admit, I'm a typically curious person so I always want to know what happens in all routes and when I choose what. I fear making choices might not be so easy..
Well I'm kinda the same, so if you really want to know you can just use the walkthrough: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/983-tsukihime/
Be careful with looking at the choices though, when I use a walkthrough I always just look at the next choice I have to make once I actually reach that part (because sometimes choices can reveal quite a bit about what is going on XD). The order in which you should advance is just like it's shown in the walkthrough: Arcueid, Ciel, Akiha, Hisui, Kohaku.

Glad you started playing dude, your impression so far? :D
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well I'm kinda the same, so if you really want to know you can just use the walkthrough: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/983-tsukihime/
Be careful with looking at the choices though, when I use a walkthrough I always just look at the next choice I have to make once I actually reach that part (because sometimes choices can reveal quite a bit about what is going on XD). The order in which you should advance is just like it's shown in the walkthrough: Arcueid, Ciel, Akiha, Hisui, Kohaku.

Glad you started playing dude, your impression so far? :D

I'm actually liking it tbh. Asides the mini headache when I have to choose and then wondering if I picked the right or 'good' route and what I would have seen if I went the other but oddly enough, that's part of what makes the VN exciting. Almost makes me feel like I'm in control even though everything is scripted. I think I'm a sucker for these kinda stuff though :p
So far, I picked to check the hammering noise (ciel) rather rhan go to the classroom. Then choose to go to the cafetaria to meet Arcuied. Left early and later on choose to talk to akiha instead of watching tv with kohaku. I think I only missed the first one. I suppose going to classroom would have made me see Arcuied before ciel but I saw Arcuied after ciel. I suppose he person he was supposed to meet was ciel as well :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
You're more ugly now? Oo

what a fun hobby...

Now I hope I will like it as much as you liked my present :wtf
what the ? What kind of question is that :XD
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm actually liking it tbh. Asides the mini headache when I have to choose and then wondering if I picked the right or 'good' route and what I would have seen if I went the other but oddly enough, that's part of what makes the VN exciting. Almost makes me feel like I'm in control even though everything is scripted. I think I'm a sucker for these kinda stuff though :p
So far, I picked to check the hammering noise (ciel) rather rhan go to the classroom. Then choose to go to the cafetaria to meet Arcuied. Left early and later on choose to talk to akiha instead of watching tv with kohaku. I think I only missed the first one. I suppose going to classroom would have made me see Arcuied before ciel but I saw Arcuied after ciel. I suppose he person he was supposed to meet was ciel as well :XD
Well in the end you will see most of the choices anyway, at least everything important, so it's just a matter of what comes first :D but glad you like it!
And that one choice is no big deal. I don't even think you meet Arcueid as far as I recall, this VN (and a lot of others) are structured like getting points for a female. In this particular case, you got +1 for Ciel, even though you don't need them for the Arcueid route, and in the worst case, too many Ciel points would lead you to her route instead of Arcueid, or lead to a bad end during Arcueid's route. That hardly happens though, if you don't aim for exactly that, so I don't think you have to worry much. Enjoy the mystery, you don't have to take every "right" decision to succeed ;) That being said, some choices would lead you straight to a bad (dead) end, so there's always some level of excitement :toc You're still rather far away from the juicy bits~

P.S: The only really important choice I'm aware of is "Go check out the noise/Go back to sleep" or something like that. It's important that you check it out, because that will lead you to the "Near Side of the Moon" (Arcueid/Ciel), the "Far Side of the Moon" (Akiha/Hisui/Kohaku) is supposed to be read afterwards.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Lol well I'm a curious guy, there's no way I wouldn't check out a noise :toc
I'll keep playing and as usual, will drop comments as I go on
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You're more ugly now? Oo

what a fun hobby...

Now I hope I will like it as much as you liked my present :wtf
No, just saying that I don't think that I got less ugly. Truth has to be told.

Deshou? I am quite good at it as well.

I really hope I can tickle your fancy. :pout
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Played a little more today and wow, that escalated quickly. He just killed a girl randomly. I'm on chapter 2 (day 2) I think. Didn't go very far today since I was doing some other stuff. Hopefully, I'll have a lot of time tomorrow

---------- Post added December 16, 2015 at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was December 15, 2015 at 08:16 PM ----------

lmao, so she was a vampire and their conversation was so..weird. Hisui is also weird, I think there's more to here. First the thing with her admiring the knife given to shiki by his dad and then saying his clothes only had mud even though they should have been bloody. She probably knows something.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Ah I see, the girl is arcuied. I mistook his friends name (forgotten it) for hers.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No, just saying that I don't think that I got less ugly. Truth has to be told.

Deshou? I am quite good at it as well.

I really hope I can tickle your fancy. :pout
Well less weight should mean less ugly, up to a certain point, don't you think? :XD

You really are :D

I'm sure you can :hug

Played a little more today and wow, that escalated quickly. He just killed a girl randomly. I'm on chapter 2 (day 2) I think. Didn't go very far today since I was doing some other stuff. Hopefully, I'll have a lot of time tomorrow

---------- Post added December 16, 2015 at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was December 15, 2015 at 08:16 PM ----------

lmao, so she was a vampire and their conversation was so..weird. Hisui is also weird, I think there's more to here. First the thing with her admiring the knife given to shiki by his dad and then saying his clothes only had mud even though they should have been bloody. She probably knows something.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Ah I see, the girl is arcuied. I mistook his friends name (forgotten it) for hers
.
I will use spoiler tags, because there's at least a chance that Sky will read it at one point XD

Yeah, pretty original way to introduce one of the heroines :toc Him slicing her into multiple parts was pretty surprising, it's definitely a "wtf moment" :XD

What do you mean with their conversation was weird? And yeah, there's definitely more to Hisui, after all she's one of the heroines ;D

Arihiko you mean? How could you mistake him with Arcueid? XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well less weight should mean less ugly, up to a certain point, don't you think? :XD

You really are :D

I'm sure you can :hug
Yeah I don't think so though... :D

Thank you very much. :nod

Also if you ask me, the real translation of Kaleid was even darker... :XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well less weight should mean less ugly, up to a certain point, don't you think? :XD

You really are :D

I'm sure you can :hug



I will use spoiler tags, because there's at least a chance that Sky will read it at one point XD

Yeah, pretty original way to introduce one of the heroines :toc Him slicing her into multiple parts was pretty surprising, it's definitely a "wtf moment" :XD

What do you mean with their conversation was weird? And yeah, there's definitely more to Hisui, after all she's one of the heroines ;D

Arihiko you mean? How could you mistake him with Arcueid? XD
Oh, didn't know sky hasn't played it. Will use spoiler tags from now on. But wait, that means I'm actually doing something sky is yet to do? There's no mistaking it, this is the emergence of my inner otaku :toc

lol it was so crazy. For a while, I began to think that maybe he was the one going around and killing people without knowing or remembering. His execution was too flawless for a first timer. Realized that wasn't the case though :p

What I meant was weird funny. Like they're casually talking about how he killed her and that she's a vampire and that he should apologize and all. Lol. I found it funny.

I see. Well I'll get to that eventually I guess.

Yes arihiko :D it wasn't really my fault. I had just started and you mentioned Arcuied. Since I saw an 'A' beginning, I thought it was the same person. Plus you said the route was Arcuied-ciel etc. I though that was the order in which they appear :p I did some reading and I get what you mean now but I didn't really understand then.

Also, I'm about halfway I think. Or maybe more. Got to the part where chaos shows up at the hotel, then the later part where he fights and bests Arcuied in the park. I stopped where shiki stabs his fatal point. He was quite impressive being able to slice through the monsters that easily. Well his power helps a lot but it's still commendable.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
oh, nice to hear! Looks like you enjoy your job, glad to hear that :D
So instead of visiting MH, you party hard huh? :p

Educator it is, educator :toc I'm certified and working, yep :3
Yes I love it.

I don't rave much but when I do I go all out baby!




o0o0o0o0oo0oh Educator....:3c

Nice ring to it. Bet there are some fine specimens orbiting around you during work hours. :hurr How do you stay sane and not lose yourself?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah I don't think so though... :D

Also if you ask me, the real translation of Kaleid was even darker... :XD
Why not? :o

I think we can talk about Kaleid in your thread :p

Oh, didn't know sky hasn't played it. Will use spoiler tags from now on. But wait, that means I'm actually doing something sky is yet to do? There's no mistaking it, this is the emergence of my inner otaku :toc

lol it was so crazy. For a while, I began to think that maybe he was the one going around and killing people without knowing or remembering. His execution was too flawless for a first timer. Realized that wasn't the case though :p

What I meant was weird funny. Like they're casually talking about how he killed her and that she's a vampire and that he should apologize and all. Lol. I found it funny.

I see. Well I'll get to that eventually I guess.

Yes arihiko :D it wasn't really my fault. I had just started and you mentioned Arcuied. Since I saw an 'A' beginning, I thought it was the same person. Plus you said the route was Arcuied-ciel etc. I though that was the order in which they appear :p I did some reading and I get what you mean now but I didn't really understand then.

Also, I'm about halfway I think. Or maybe more. Got to the part where chaos shows up at the hotel, then the later part where he fights and bests Arcuied in the park. I stopped where shiki stabs his fatal point. He was quite impressive being able to slice through the monsters that easily. Well his power helps a lot but it's still commendable.
Sky just started prefering alcohol over Otaku stuff, so you're lucky I guess :toc

Yeah you're supposed to think that way I guess, I had the same thoughts XD

oh yeah, ofc. Arcueid talks about it so casually, like it wasn't a big deal or something lol. Like I said, I don't remember too much of the details, so sometimes I need to be reminded of stuff haha.

Sorry for not explaining that well then D: oh well, as long as you got it now that's good.
Oh, so you already got to Nrvnsqr Chaos (the name is funny, isn't it? :XD Official spelling is Nero btw, not Nrvnsqr). Did you enjoy the battle and his ability? Honestly, this VN had very low production values, after all it was TYPE-MOONs first work, before they became a company thanks to the success of Tsukihime. So while you can definitely expect a lot more from higher value VNs, I still think it was done pretty well, considering this was basically done with just a few people and not much money. I especially like the creepy track though, I'm sure you know which one I mean :D

Anyway, how far did you come?

Yes I love it.

I don't rave much but when I do I go all out baby!

o0o0o0o0oo0oh Educator....:3c

Nice ring to it. Bet there are some fine specimens orbiting around you during work hours. :hurr How do you stay sane and not lose yourself?
Glad to hear that :3 Didn't expect a response tbh, glad you still stick around :p

Believe me, having lots of women around you all day isn't just nice, it can be quite annoying too XD Overall I just enjoy the sight (:toc) and some are nice to talk to, rather happy with my current line of colleagues. Which reminds me, do you mostly work alone or together with others?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Sky just started prefering alcohol over Otaku stuff, so you're lucky I guess :toc

Yeah you're supposed to think that way I guess, I had the same thoughts XD

oh yeah, ofc. Arcueid talks about it so casually, like it wasn't a big deal or something lol. Like I said, I don't remember too much of the details, so sometimes I need to be reminded of stuff haha.

Sorry for not explaining that well then D: oh well, as long as you got it now that's good.
Oh, so you already got to Nrvnsqr Chaos (the name is funny, isn't it? :XD Official spelling is Nero btw, not Nrvnsqr). Did you enjoy the battle and his ability? Honestly, this VN had very low production values, after all it was TYPE-MOONs first work, before they became a company thanks to the success of Tsukihime. So while you can definitely expect a lot more from higher value VNs, I still think it was done pretty well, considering this was basically done with just a few people and not much money. I especially like the creepy track though, I'm sure you know which one I mean :D

Anyway, how far did you come?
lol I see.
Hm yeah, I watch the originals (about vampires) and they talk about stuff like that causally as well.

Yeah, it's a funny and weird name. I just think of him as a chaos. Yeah I enjoyed the fight, though it felt kinda short. After shiki engaged him, it felt like it ended pretty quickly. The story is quite impressive and interesting, though tbf, it's his my first VN so I don't really have something else to compare it to :XD. I like having to make choices which dictates how the story/game goes, though I think I already mentioned that before.

Anyway, not sure when I can finish it. Might take a while, but don't worry, I've come off my anime hiatus. I'm starting bakemonogatari today (not sure if I got the name right :XD)
 
Top