A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah I had... skimmed your earlier post. Honestly I might do this:
Fate: Zero anime, Fate/Stay Night VN, .... Stay Night anime by UBW?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
oh a taxi... I hope that wasn't too expensive. Do you have Winterreifen, or was it really that bad?

There can always be too much if you ask me :p
I don't experience with acohol, but then again I rarely cook myself a full meal xD

<3 <3
Well the tip I got from the hotel was gone... I do have winter tires but they didn't seem to give enough grip when there was no street anymore paired with a medium snow storm.

Of course. But the limits are ovrwritten for christmas. :kappa One could really roll around after the holidays...
Whiskey and wine are good for the flavor. Too much is not good though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah I had... skimmed your earlier post. Honestly I might do this:
Fate: Zero anime, Fate/Stay Night VN, .... Stay Night anime by UBW?
There is no SN Anime by ufotable. Only UBW so far.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
A million? Everything I guess and not just Fate, right? :D

Hmm that's sad, good fireworks are really beautiful. Do you meet your family regularly?

Yeah, still not completely back to normal but it's fine now xD
All anime I like combined = billion. Fate alone = million :p 1 GB, 1571 files haha. I am a huge fan of fanarts. Ah I wish I was a pro digital artist..............................................................

Yes. Indonesians are really fond of family meeting. That can be overwhelming sometimes..
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah I had... skimmed your earlier post. Honestly I might do this:
Fate: Zero anime, Fate/Stay Night VN, .... Stay Night anime by UBW?
Skimmed huh? :heh
Sounds good to me, watch Zero to see how much you like it. A Visual Novel is an entirely different thing, if you actually plan to tackle that after the Zero anime, shoot me a PM and I will tell you what's necessary :p
Also like Sky said, the anime is by ufotable.

Like I said, the Fate Visual Novel has three routes: Fate + Unlimited Blade Works (UBW) + Heavens Feel.

There are two old works by Studio Deen, one Fate/Stay Night anime and an Unlimited Blade Works movie. Both are garbage, don't watch them they only ruin the experience. If there's anything you should watch after Fate/Zero, it's this: https://myanimelist.net/anime/22297/Fate_stay_night__Unlimited_Blade_Works?q=fate

Basically a remake of the old movie, if that makes it easier to understand. The old movie was trying to fit 10 hours of reading into a 1 and half hour long movie, you can imagine how that turned out. The anime does the UBW route a lot more justice.

Well the tip I got from the hotel was gone... I do have winter tires but they didn't seem to give enough grip when there was no street anymore paired with a medium snow storm.

Of course. But the limits are ovrwritten for christmas. :kappa One could really roll around after the holidays...
Whiskey and wine are good for the flavor. Too much is not good though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


There is no SN Anime by ufotable. Only UBW so far.
Ah well, I guess you can live with that, better than having an accident. So the taxi was better prepared than your car? :p

Heh, Christmas sure is a holy night :kappa
Indeed. Still everything else was very tasty, so I won't complain :D
--- Double Post Merged, ---
All anime I like combined = billion. Fate alone = million :p 1 GB, 1571 files haha. I am a huge fan of fanarts. Ah I wish I was a pro digital artist..............................................................

Yes. Indonesians are really fond of family meeting. That can be overwhelming sometimes..
Haha, you're not that far away from me, I have 2024 files ;) Considering that you've barely seen any of the Fate works, that's quite a bit, but I guess you keep saving them anyway, even if you know little about the actual characters or the story :p
Same though, being able to draw well is something I really respect. I wish I could draw as well as other people, I'm stunned what some people are capable of.

Ah I see, good thing it's not that bad over here xD Then again I think in Germany people are actually drifting too far apart, a bit more family bonding and supporting each other would be a good thing I believe.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah well, I guess you can live with that, better than having an accident. So the taxi was better prepared than your car? :p

Heh, Christmas sure is a holy night :kappa
Indeed. Still everything else was very tasty, so I won't complain :D
She was slipping around as well but I was in no condition to drive anymore. 100% panic mode.

Holy night...? Where did that come from. :kappa
Enough about food or my stomache might start to complain. :XD
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Ah, I was wondering if you read my post bc you didn't reply xD Not sure if you did, so I hope you're watching the ufotable version at least? :D Personally I would always recommend Fate/Zero first, it's just the better work, bc it's a standalone production, and not just a part of a bigger story.

Saber is nice indeed, though no my favourite heroine ;)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


ah yeah, I can imagine that's quite annoying or scary.
That's good to hear <3

Yep, though it was still okay. Just a bit too much for my taste, but not horrible or something.
Nothing beats some good food :hurr

lol thank you :hug



A million? Everything I guess and not just Fate, right? :D

Hmm that's sad, good fireworks are really beautiful. Do you meet your family regularly?

Yeah, still not completely back to normal but it's fine now xD



oh, what are you studying?
Foreign Languages and Literatures. :blush
I'm almost done though!
I'll finally be able to look for a job watch Anime all day. :kappa
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Dear lord @niichan as an Administrator are you able to make this banner in the bottom left dismissable? I'm sure most people who've seen it by now have read the updated rules :emocat
I added a script to the notice, you can now dismiss it by following the link once.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I added a script to the notice, you can now dismiss it by following the link once.
Gomen, Tech-Sama
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But then again thank you :feelsgoodman
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pat

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Haha, you're not that far away from me, I have 2024 files ;) Considering that you've barely seen any of the Fate works, that's quite a bit, but I guess you keep saving them anyway, even if you know little about the actual characters or the story :p
Same though, being able to draw well is something I really respect. I wish I could draw as well as other people, I'm stunned what some people are capable of.

Ah I see, good thing it's not that bad over here xD Then again I think in Germany people are actually drifting too far apart, a bit more family bonding and supporting each other would be a good thing I believe.
What a number : O Well there are billions fan arts of HSE, Cu, and Gil so no wonder :xp

Do you often visit your relatives?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I've got something hilarious aha. You probably are not intrested but I am just gonna share it anyway

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
She was slipping around as well but I was in no condition to drive anymore. 100% panic mode.

Holy night...? Where did that come from. :kappa
Enough about food or my stomache might start to complain. :XD
oh yeah, your panic mode is strong indeed ;)

well isn't there a rumour that our lord and saviour was born on that day? :kappa
Your poor stomach... xD

Foreign Languages and Literatures. :blush
I'm almost done though!
I'll finally be able to look for a job watch Anime all day. :kappa
oh interesting, what do you plan to work as once you're done?

A wise choice my friend :kappa

What a number : O Well there are billions fan arts of HSE, Cu, and Gil so no wonder :xp

Do you often visit your relatives?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I've got something hilarious aha. You probably are not intrested but I am just gonna share it anyway

Well the Fate fanbase is very strong and there's a damn lot of material to work with, so the number of good or great pictures out there is almost insane :XD

No, not that often. Just on birthdays and the usual family meets, like Easter and Christmas. Not sure if I want more either, but in general I support a good friendly family bond.

Haha that looks interesting. True, I'm not too interested but I've watched a few minutes and it certainly isn't bad :D

I have something for you too, in case you haven't seen it yet. It's from the New Years special, pretty funny stuff. They're commenting on the stuff airing during the special, if you're wondering what's going on xD

 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
oh yeah, your panic mode is strong indeed ;)

well isn't there a rumour that our lord and saviour was born on that day? :kappa
Your poor stomach... xD
Went to work by cap last night because there was no road anymore. :XD
Got even worse by today. Ilmenau is 100% snow at this point.

I doubt Kumagawa was born on that day. :?bunny
Nah it is fine. Already rolling around anyway.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
oh interesting, what do you plan to work as once you're done?

A wise choice my friend :kappa

A work that lets me travel a lot allows me to come in contact with many people.
There are lots of jobs that would let me do just that and that's the reason why I'm still a bit at a loss here. :XD
After finishing the University though, I plan to learn Japanese, so that I can fully understand the language and watch the Anime raws that common mortals cannot understand :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Went to work by cap last night because there was no road anymore. :XD
Got even worse by today. Ilmenau is 100% snow at this point.

I doubt Kumagawa was born on that day. :?bunny
Nah it is fine. Already rolling around anyway.
I wish we had that much snow here... :pout and yes I know it's annoying for you, but for me it wouldn't be xD

When's his birthday? :kappa
Have fun rolling around :D

A work that lets me travel a lot allows me to come in contact with many people.
There are lots of jobs that would let me do just that and that's the reason why I'm still a bit at a loss here. :XD
After finishing the University though, I plan to learn Japanese, so that I can fully understand the language and watch the Anime raws that common mortals cannot understand :kappa
Any ideas yet? Basically you want to travel to many countries around the world?
Haha learning japanese certainly isn't easy, you need a lot of dedication if you want to learn it while working or studying. Sky and me plan to do the same though, at a later point :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I wish we had that much snow here... :pout and yes I know it's annoying for you, but for me it wouldn't be xD

When's his birthday? :kappa
Have fun rolling around :D
I don't hate snow if it is not on the fucking road... :XD

Whe we need it to be. :kappa
Not funny. It is rly annoying. :XD
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Any ideas yet? Basically you want to travel to many countries around the world?
Haha learning japanese certainly isn't easy, you need a lot of dedication if you want to learn it while working or studying. Sky and me plan to do the same though, at a later point :kappa
Yeah, let's say that for now that's the basic idea. :XD
I know, Kanji are especially hard to learn, but at least they say that the italian pronunciation makes it easier to pronunce japanese words.
Same here by the way, I'll have to learn it at a later point. :kappa
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Well the Fate fanbase is very strong and there's a damn lot of material to work with, so the number of good or great pictures out there is almost insane :XD
I am grateful they exist :D

I have something for you too, in case you haven't seen it yet. It's from the New Years special, pretty funny stuff. They're commenting on the stuff airing during the special, if you're wondering what's going on xD
Haha I enjoyed the vid. It was hilarious, especially Okita and Nobu. I wonder if their personality is like that, or is it because it's a comedy video? And btw, why are there so many female servants from Japan? Okita and Nobu from the legend are male, aren't they?

Also, long, deep questions incoming :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't hate snow if it is not on the fucking road... :XD

Whe we need it to be. :kappa
Not funny. It is rly annoying. :XD
But you don't like snow no matter where it is?

Wow and you call yourself a Kumagawa fanboy :kappa
Roll it now baby now~

Yeah, let's say that for now that's the basic idea. :XD
I know, Kanji are especially hard to learn, but at least they say that the italian pronunciation makes it easier to pronunce japanese words.
Same here by the way, I'll have to learn it at a later point. :kappa
But you don't have any specific jobs in mind I take it? :XD
Well Kanji are hard to learn especially bc there's an insane amount of them xD but yeah, learning and memorizing all the different kana and kanji is the most problematic thing I feel, bc you need at least all the kana before it actually makes sense to start learning the actual language with words and grammar.

I am grateful they exist :D


Haha I enjoyed the vid. It was hilarious, especially Okita and Nobu. I wonder if their personality is like that, or is it because it's a comedy video? And btw, why are there so many female servants from Japan? Okita and Nobu from the legend are male, aren't they?

Also, long, deep questions incoming :kappa
Same, though there are different levels of fans, there are the plebs and the masterrace people who've actually read the Visual Novel(s) :kappa jk, I'm grateful for every new Fate fan :D

Well like most comedies, it takes their traits and is increasing/amplifying them to the max, so normally they shouldn't be that "bad" XD Both started as comedy characters though, until they were eventually made into "serious" characters with Fate/Grand Order.
I don't think it's a "female Servants from Japan" thing, there are a lot of female Servants in general :XD As for why, it's most likely fanservice. Especially Fate/Grand Order is fanservice galore, there are hawt girls and boys everywhere you look lol. Not that I mind, as long as the fanservice is accompanied by a good/interesting story. I don't think anyone actually dislikes that, besides the usual people who go "woaw too many sexualized/genderbend girls/boys, plz stop it YOU'RE RUINING MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS SHITTY FANSERVICE" but I tend to roll my eyes when I see comments like that :eyeroll

I'm ready, but you're taking your time it seems :p
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But you don't like snow no matter where it is?

Wow and you call yourself a Kumagawa fanboy :kappa
Roll it now baby now~
Nah I couldn't care less about snow. But it turns streets into a dead zone and as soemone who needs a car to go to work, it is simply annoying.

Last time I checked I am not one of those Idol fanboys who remember everything about their beloved characters... :kappa

Hah Kotori... Such waifu material...
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
But you don't have any specific jobs in mind I take it? :XD
Well Kanji are hard to learn especially bc there's an insane amount of them xD but yeah, learning and memorizing all the different kana and kanji is the most problematic thing I feel, bc you need at least all the kana before it actually makes sense to start learning the actual language with words and grammar.
Exactly. :kappa
As for Kanji, luckily I bought a copy of Heisig's book, in which they're listed with their own meanings. :D
Unfortunately there are not their own different readings and for that reason I had to go find them on sites like jp41 or Sakura Dict.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
  • Who is your #1 servant? Why do you like him/her?
  • Who are in your top 3 servants? Reasons why you like #2 and #3?
  • Do you like Taiga? What is your opinion about her? Do you find her funny/hilarious?
  • What is your favorite class? Why?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Same, though there are different levels of fans, there are the plebs and the masterrace people who've actually read the Visual Novel(s) :kappa jk, I'm grateful for every new Fate fan :D
Oops :teehee
 
Top