phew, so passive-aggressive...Good to know that you think so lowly of me. It has more to do with the fact I know there is nothing recommendable rather than being a lazy fuck as you imply. But okay, Nii. Let's summarize my manga list:
Satisfied?
- Act-age: haven't started it myself
- Fumetsu no Anata e: you read it as well, don't you? Not to mention that it has become a little bit too battle-orientated for my taste.
- Houseki no Kuni: I am still at chapter 15 which is still covered by the anime. You watched the anime, you liked the anime, so it is up to you whether you want to pick it up or not. No suggestions from my side necessary.
- Kono Oto Tomare: I consider the manga still far superior to the anime. You watched the anime, you didn't like it, I doubt it will be your cup of tea.
- Made in Abyss: covered by yourself
- Mahoutsukai no Yome: covered by yourself
- One Piece: covered by yourself
- Shingeki no Kyojin: covered by yourself
- Spy x Family: a charming and funny series, but that's about it. Not a "YOU HAVE TO READ DIS" series. You are not missing anything if you don't read it, get what I mean?
- Tongari Boushi no Atelier: one of my favorite reads currently. But it has only 34 chapters so far, thus I would be careful about that one. Many series start out great (look what happened to TPN).
- Totsukuni no Shoujo: It is not Mahoutsukai but it has similar vibes. Mysterious and sweet. But keep in mind: last chapter was released in August 2019 and it is also a rather fresh series with 35 chapters so far.
- Vinland Saga: covered by yourself
- Wotakoi: You watched the anime, right? The manga is not better or worse. Again, up for you to decide. Last chapter dates January 2019...
- Yakusoku no Neverland: covered by yourself
Spy x Family is something I plan to read too, Tongari Boushi got recommended to me by Erin but I think I told you that pciking up new manga has become very hard for me. So even something like 30 chapters already feels like a lot
We'll see I guess. I even put Mahoutsukai and Fumetsu on hold, dunno when I'll pick them up again (for some reason the Mahoutsukai anime soured the manga for me too, and Fumetsu I enjoyed more in arcs than reading single chapters). But yes, I am satisfied. Though I wasn't just asking about manga, could also be books or anime or games

I even put ToG on hold lately lol, it's not bad but somehow I'm just not as interested as I used to be. Though I don't feel like dropping it either, so I'll try to read the few chapters I haven't read yet early next year, hopefully. Don't ask me about starting a new manhwa though, I'm sorta done with that sadly, similar to syx.I really need to get @Demonspeed in here to force both of you to read Hardcore Leveling Warrior.
Where's all the wonderful trash? Don't be shy. Let he who hath never read To Luv Ru cast the first stone.
And yes, I've never read To Luv Ru

Sorry Asa, but I don't think I have the time before April or so next year. There's lots of things to do from January to March, and if I play a MG I want to give it my allSad, but understandable still wished you could play considering the theme (I'm still kinda holding on to hope tho considering the game will be most likely after new year.......yes I'm desperate for you to play (same for syx but he being a tsuntsun)
Hope you have a fun time though, maybe I'll check it out from time to time :3Just read the first chapter today, it was even better than I expected@Nii, I read the first chapter of Fate/Type Redline and at this point, it is impossible for me to be objective...
![]()
...it is impossible for me to not like it...
![]()
it is impossible for me to criticise it...
![]()
...it is...
...it is...
...I simply gave in to Okita-san...
![]()
...I voluntarily gave in to the world of bias...
![]()
...I can't dislike this series... I just can't... I'm so happy to see Okita have her own series...
![]()
...I can't stop these feelings...
![]()
...my reaction after every single panel with Okita-san:
![]()
It is beautiful, she is beautiful <33333333333 She is godlike!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Art is surprisingly good, and Okita is freaking badass xD Just going by the first chapter, this looks like it could be great. It's actually a sort of remake of the parody manga you bought in Japan haha, but obviously more serious and with lots of changes/additions.Anyway, same as you, I love this so far <3
Can't remember the last games which fascinated me. Uncharted? GTA? The Last of Us? Red Dead Redemption?
Red Dead Redemption has never been my thing, very ovverrated game in my eyes xD

